It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and honesty make you beautiful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
as innocent as a child, happy. although knowing some things, but let this slip our minds or overcome. Has always been honest, has always been truthfull. Shy a bit. you know.

Truth and honesty make you beautifull. =)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
awww very beautiful.

Are you saying kids have more truth because they haven't lost their innocence?

peace.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Sorry but what point are you trying to get across here?
That truth and honesty make you beautiful?
So people who have maybe told a few white lies in their lives are ugly?
I don't comprehend what you're getting at---sorry.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

awww very beautiful.

Are you saying kids have more truth because they haven't lost their innocence?

peace.

I would say yes, for one, their minds are open to endless possibilities until they let their parents, friends, and education(basically, the world) corrupt their minds.

Remember the child you were before things got messed up, that's where you start the quest for truth

You can become innocent again, it's only a matter of choice.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

some things can get you down, since you cannot change them alone, but with every seed it starts, once we all stood up as strong as we are, people will change, the envy is a good start.

UK Today,

when you've told a lie, and you've made out for yourself it wasn't truly a thing to do, that's allright.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
very true ahnggk, lies and deceit always rain over you again untill you've ment to change it, it always comes back and gets you down, no runnaway from that. untill you've sorried out for that.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I would say yes, for one, their minds are open to endless possibilities until they let their parents, friends, and education(basically, the world) corrupt their minds.

Remember the child you were before things got messed up, that's where you start the quest for truth

You can become innocent again, it's only a matter of choice.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ahnggk]

Yes you can become innocent again, or atleast stay childlike. God loves those type the most. The non dramatic type that always stay happy. I am very childlike away from this computer, but getting my innocence back is hard.

OP what does

the envy is a good start mean "

I do not undertand?

peace.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
Yes you can become innocent again, or atleast stay childlike. God loves those type the most. The non dramatic type that always stay happy. I am very childlike away from this computer, but getting my innocence back is hard.

Well if you look at the definition of "innocence" you don't have to forget everything or have an amnesia to be one.

You can completely know sex act and remain innocent for example. It can be learned not to lust at all upon seeing an attractive member of the opposite sex so you don't need to suppress anything. One secret to that is avoiding an idle mind, do something great for humanity, invent

[edit on 7-5-2009 by ahnggk]

top topics

join