It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes and captured live ETs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Who's to say any of these UFO crashes saw any survivours. Most plane crashes ect don't produce any survivours and typcaly theres nothing left.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Personally I don't believe in ET or Alien UFO craft so from my point of view, all the reports you have read are false or a hoax.

Wow thats a realy responsible,enlightened,mature approach you've got there.

Can you explain how (and why) you've arrived at your conclusions?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What if the recovery of ET's and craft from crashes is some kind of ambulance service, not necessarily nefarious capture and interrogation of these intruders. If we were, as many suggest, in collusion with these visitors, then we would be the better choice for the intergalactic recovery truck than the manufacturer's...

Just a thought, a wishfully optimistic thought I suppose, but it would be nice if we weren't shooting them down or they were scouting our planet for invasion and colonisation, and we just all got along.

And to Jkrog08 - Roswell is my favourite case, it must have been incredible to be part of that.

Sendran.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

This story sounds very interesting. Are they saying that the man that hauled himself up the beach was in fact human in appearance (they described his burnt hair)?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Can you explain how (and why) you've arrived at your conclusions?

Yes I can....but not to someone who does not consider what their fingers are doing when they reply.

Cheers....your irresponsible, un-enlightened and immature friend.

[edit on 28/12/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Then please answer his question for the rest of the forum readers. I'm curious how you came to that conclusion as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I came across this site yesterday and I was amazed at how many UFO crashes there actually has been, and even more amazed at how many alien bodies have been recovered.

www.ufoevidence.org...

From this site is a list of UFO crashes since 1947 to 1992 and in some cases 9 live ETs were retrieved. In another 16 dead were found.

www.ufoevidence.org...

What actually happens to these aliens? Why are we not allowed to see them and know of their existance? Is it not our right to see and know of these bodies? If bodies and live ETs have been taken from crashes ( and this site looks a highly informed one to me) then all of us are being lied to everyday. If we are being lied to about this then how can we trust those we call World Leaders?

Again the link below goes into more detail about the bodies retrieved and states this about the evidence used.

The subject of crash retrievals is an important one in Ufology. The potential for obtaining hard evidence of UFOs and occupants is a Holy Grail for researchers, but it has proven as elusive as the chalice itself. Below are a few of the best known cases of "downed" UFOs and encounters with their alleged occupants. All of these cases have been thoroughly investigated, and the evidence is in the public domain for all to see and consider

www.ufoevidence.org...

What are we actually doing to these LIVE ETs? Are they are being experimented on in deep bunkers underground and if so is that right?

I would hope we are hooking them up to car batteries and copper wire and forcing them to build us the same ships they use. It may not be right, but it sure as hell isn't a sin. That's what they get for coming to our dimension/planet when they aren't supposed too.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
What about THIS?

Military UFO Crash Footage

[edit on 29-12-2009 by powers2010]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
check out this crash video:

Russian Military UFO Crash Footage

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
my video links aren't working right now - so, i'll just post the youtube link:

this is supposed to be a crash in Vietnam:

Crash

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Finland "Crash" ???

this one is weird because it's like in slow-motion - i don't know what to make of it

Old Crash

i've always wondered what this was - i've never seen anything like it

Men In Black

these guys deny hauling recovered debris - but, the locals say there was a crash right before they showed up

who knows?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
for the person that said they don't believe in UFO's or Aliens, this is supposedly an alien abduction attempt:

1. Video

at a certain point in the video, they slow it all down and attempt to make their case - worth watching

2. NASA - Pulse Weapon Fired At UFO

3. NASA - 3 UFO's

4. NASA - 2 UFO's

how do you explain what NASA is filming? they even discuss it

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by powers2010
Finland "Crash" ???

this one is weird because it's like in slow-motion - i don't know what to make of it

Old Crash

i've always wondered what this was - i've never seen anything like it

Men In Black

these guys deny hauling recovered debris - but, the locals say there was a crash right before they showed up

who knows?

Welcome to ATS.

Thank you for these clips, some of which I have not seen before.

The MIBs is a good example of how good these people are at hiding the truth. I dont believe a word they say to that reporter. Who travels around in a self protecting vehicle that will attack anyone that trys to get into it if whats inside is not worth hidding? When he is asked "Are you transporting live aliens?" the look on his face as he grins and trys to make this look a dumb question only a fool would ask, tells me hes been trained in how to react to this very question.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

I would hope we are hooking them up to car batteries and copper wire and forcing them to build us the same ships they use. It may not be right, but it sure as hell isn't a sin. That's what they get for coming to our dimension/planet when they aren't supposed

Mmm that is a a whole other area of discussion! Should they even be in our dimension....well this could be talked about for ever but unfortunatly they are here now and thats how it is. No I dont think they should ever have been allowed in our dimension, we had to power to stop them but the select few made a decision along time ago to let them in, now they are here the only thing to do is give us TOTAL TRUTH about whats been going on.

Welcome also to ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Moonman1111

I would hope we are hooking them up to car batteries and copper wire and forcing them to build us the same ships they use. It may not be right, but it sure as hell isn't a sin. That's what they get for coming to our dimension/planet when they aren't supposed

Mmm that is a a whole other area of discussion! Should they even be in our dimension....well this could be talked about for ever but unfortunatly they are here now and thats how it is. No I dont think they should ever have been allowed in our dimension, we had to power to stop them but the select few made a decision along time ago to let them in, now they are here the only thing to do is give us TOTAL TRUTH about whats been going on.

Welcome also to ATS.

From what I have read and seen on various TV programs is UFO sightings shot up after we started testing nuclear weapons, I think that and the turmoil and the energy from the suffering of ww2 attracted them. How does one stop them from coming over to our side? I think the only thing that can keep them away is the Holy Spirit. That and maybe technology. Another question rises up, and thats the hybrids. What to do with them raises many moral and ethical questions.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm interested in the detailed mechanism to keep these things such a secret, since most conspiracy theories require thousands of people working on a worldwide scale in order to run a successful cover-up.

I simply have a hard time understanding how there are not any legitimate, documented leaks (not wacko internet fodder, but REAL info) that would break this story wide open.

If you know humanity, and if you are intelligent enough to have worked in fields that require "security" then you also share my point of view. But to the ignorant folk who don't know how the real world works, it is so easy for them to assume they understand how this stuff is kept secret...and then go on to point out the typical woowoo witnesses and "whistle-blowers" who don't amount to a hill of beans.

Please guys, tell me how, logistically, this stuff is kept secret? Remember, your not dealing with an infallible machine here, it is made of of humans, who screw everything up.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

I do not believe in Aliens or Alien craft because I have no undeniable proof that they exist.

Sure, there's plenty of evidence in the form of clips, reports etc, but until there is something solid, why should I see something as fact when it is only a possibility. I do not wish to live in ignorance and just pretend and this is after all the most hoaxed subject on our planet isn't it?

If that proof comes to light then I would probably change my view but until then I cannot be one of the believers who bases their beliefs on fiction, wishful thinking and third or fourth hand information.

Possible...maybe.
Actual...not at present.

To all those who think I must believe, please show me the proof to make me do so, and I don't mean something that "could" be, but something that "is". I don't think you can and that's why we're all here and discussing the possibilities of the evidence not the facts concerning the proof.

Sorry if my opinions make waves for anyone....get a bigger boat or show me the money.

While I admit there are certainly some interesting cases to be looked at, I just can't throw away my logic and everything I've learned just to be part of a crowd. I am as interested as most others here but maybe a little more skeptical and must have reason to believe before commiting to something that's roots lie firmly in the entertainment world of TV, books, comics and movies and is often fuel by human insecurity and our fallible senses.

So basically my question to all of YOU is where's the proof? Feel free to post it here and this non-believer will be happy to convert.

Let the flaming begin....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Please guys, tell me how, logistically, this stuff is kept secret?

There's lots of talk of secret military bases etc, but who's to say there aren't a bunch of pacific islands swarming with craft that never get seen by the public or tracked on a radar.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I'm interested in the detailed mechanism to keep these things such a secret, since most conspiracy theories require thousands of people working on a worldwide scale in order to run a successful cover-up.

I simply have a hard time understanding how there are not any legitimate, documented leaks (not wacko internet fodder, but REAL info) that would break this story wide open.

If you know humanity, and if you are intelligent enough to have worked in fields that require "security" then you also share my point of view. But to the ignorant folk who don't know how the real world works, it is so easy for them to assume they understand how this stuff is kept secret...and then go on to point out the typical woowoo witnesses and "whistle-blowers" who don't amount to a hill of beans.

Please guys, tell me how, logistically, this stuff is kept secret? Remember, your not dealing with an infallible machine here, it is made of of humans, who screw everything up.

They are more interested in throwing out half truths, outright lies, and different made up stories that contradict each other but also all work together to keep a person confused or to make the person think 'whattt that #s fat fetched no such thing thats silly' etc etc. The main thing they are interested in keeping secret are their names, and the technology they have. They decentralize, and build various compartments in their projects to keep the left hand from knowing what the right hand is doing so some lone gunman can't fawk it up. I do know one former Area 51 employee got in trouble who was on TV because he was taking locals to watch the craft at night that they would be testing. But my guess would be they don't even do anything at Area 51, I am sure they did at one time. But they want everybody to look there when they do their projects elsewhere.
Also, even more far fetched is not only humans are involved, these other entities that help them give them the edge on matters that are out of human hands.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
in indonesia, never see ufo crash before.

but we capture many UFO picture... they bright, plate form... and fast..

im hopefully get more enlightenment here...

ok guys... lets continue it

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join