It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes and captured live ETs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Just remember boys & girls, not everything you read on the internet is true...

C-BuZz

Correction, "not everything you read [snip] is true."

Upon further reflection it also occurs to me, "not everything we know is true."

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by Mr Green

All the way from a distant star, and crash when you get here? I thought aliens were supposed to have advanced technology? Their per passenger safety record is worse than Alitalia.

If the drone hypothesis is correct who's to say a captured non-human or non-present-day human craft (for the record, I frankly have a hard time believing that humans are in possession of such an artifact) doesn't spread itself throughout the universe by impacting the surface of planetary bodies and then deploying sensory apparatuses or manufacturing copies of itself?

For the sake of argument lets imagine that there are little green men on Mars and that one observed the Mars rover crash land (@ 2:29) to the surface. A Martian skeptic might say, "A non-martian intelligence sent a craft all the way across the solar system, but they couldn't prevent it from crashing into our planet?!"

Basically without more information (ie/ was there a crash, how was this confirmed, what did the crash site look like, was it a debris field or controlled landing, etc) understanding the reason for the crash is speculation. We can neither derive confirmation for bias against "alien life" nor can we conclude extraterrestrial design until such a craft is publicly available to be studied by a team qualified to analyze composition and aeronautical principles.

For those who are unfamiliar with this particular hypothesis I recommend listening to this quick summary (@ 5:40) by physicist Dr. Michio Kaku.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Has any one every seen this report before??

news.bbc.co.uk...

I know it looks like a hoax but the alien model is wrapped in a genuine 1947 newspaper, was found near an American base and at the time aliens were seen as little green men and not the classic grey. The model does look a little too small though even for a grey but it could possibly be done in small scale..not sure why something like this would have been made.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurferXXX
reply to post by karl 12

First guy (crane operator). I saw a bright object falling down, it was in the water in a matter of seconds. Suddenly a bright flash lit up my cabin. The object looked like a piece of rock with flames coming from above and a red discharge like a molten steel underneath. I saw the object from about 100 meters above me slamming into the water. Divers went in to check it, don't know what they found. Police showed up and questioned me about what I saw. Told me to keep quiet. Supposedly some Russians arrived and cordoned off the whole area. A shipping contained was brought in, fenced off and guarded by either the army or police.

Second guy (seaman in the navy). I saw the object flying 2000 meters above me completely silently. I have been involved with all kinds of aircraft for over 40 years and have never seen anything like this before or since.

SurferXXX Many thanks for the translation - very interesting eyewitness
testimony

Theres a comprehensive account at this page (which can be translated into English by Google):
x-gumis.klub.chip.pl...
Cheers.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels

The Roswell crash was caused by the craft being struck multiple times by lightning(if the author was correct,and a big IF!)
I cant see why these craft cant have system problems,perhaps the gravity/magnetic lines across our planet fluctuate slightly-enough to give problems to exotic craft?

Exactly they do crash and why people think alien technology is fool proof I dont know.

UFO skeptics have pointed out that if aliens were visiting our planet in numbers sufficient to account for all of the reported UFO sightings and purported alien abductions, then there should be evidence of a significant number of accidental crashes of alien vehicles upon the earth. There have been, in point of fact, a good number of reported crashes of UFOs that go back to at least the 1880s in the United States. My research also shows that half of the crash reports come from outside the U.S., going back no further than the 1940s. One factor that may have stood in the way of proving the occurrence of such dramatic events is quite possibly the intervention of covert government agencies, which wish to shield the population from gaining such knowledge.

It is odd but the crashes seem to happen in some sort of pattern, every 3.19 years according to this site.

www.ufoevidence.org...

This article will now look at many different stories of crashed aerial vehicles of unknown origin that occurred over a period of more than a century. Curiously, these events appear to be related in one striking manner. During the course of my studies into UFO waves, I discovered that a significant number of reported UFO crashes appeared to occur during or near waves or flaps that related to a cycle determined to have been 3.19 years in length.

It documents crashes from 1884 to 2001. Pointing out how many fit into this odd predicted crash time line. It would be interesting to know of any magnetic cycles happen every 3.19 years or other natural Earth cycles. The last entry is an interesting one and they point out this happened only days off the predicted 3.19 year crash cycle. If more was found out about this it could possibly be used as a pre crash warning alert for UFO investigators.

The other more recently discovered report was found in a book entitled Soviet UFO Files, authored by Paul Stonehill and printed in Italy by an English publisher in 1998. In chapter five of the book, under the title "The Ordzenikidze Object" is conveyed that the air defense units of the Trans-Caucasus military region fired a missile at a cone-shaped UFO on May 5, 1983, after being detected on radar for some time. Afterwards, a local inhabitant of the Stolovaya Mountain area, near Nalchik, claimed that he had made contact with "Aliens". Later, some adventurers from Moscow, after learning of the incident through a media report, claimed they found and entered a spacecraft there (the Daryal Gorge area). The article went on to say that senior military officers evacuated the area and the craft hauled off to the secret Mitische base near Moscow where the propulsion system was studied and scientists determined that the engine used neutrino radiation. Interestingly, the date of this incident was just eight days before a peak date in the 3.19 year cycle.

if this case is true and these Russians did go aboard this shot down craft and they did speak to the aliens on board,what hapened to the aliens? Although this fits into the 3.19 year crash cycle it seems to have been brought down by missiles, however to be shot down it may have been experiencing engine problems and may have crashed anyway. Youd think with a "neutrino radiation " engine theyd be able to escape human missiles.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What has been presented, so far, is less than half of the better crash reports that I have found, which fit into the peak cycle range (a period of one week short of five months on either side of the peak cycle date) of my 3.19 year cycle [click here for table]. This range encompasses one quarter of the full cycle length, and as shown in the distribution graph, of all crashes used for the period 1948-1989.5, half of them fell within this range. What this means is that UFO crashes have occurred within this cycle range twice as often as would be expected from the statistical average. It is also three times higher in this quarter of the cycle than the average occurrence per quarter within the three quarters lying outside of this range [click here for table of non-cycle crashes]. [Click here to return to the top of the article].

More remarkable is the spike shown within the 1/24th range of the cycle surrounding the cycle peak date. Ten crashes fall within this range, which is almost five times greater than would be expected from chance. Consistent with this result is that there are no crash events at the zero point of the cycle (fraction 1 and 48) or 180 degrees from fractions 24 and 25.

I cant seem to find his graph to show his results as the link does not work. However the dates is on the site (dates of crashes). A possible link to this 3.19 years cycle given is Mars.

However, another likely reason for what is displayed is an apparent link between the 3.19 year cycle and the Mars cycle. Looking at the trend line on the distribution graph, you will see minor peaks at around 1/3rd of the cycle length from the primary peak. The peak of the Mars cycle occurs approximately every 776 days (the period of time it takes Mars to orbit from one occurrence of its closest earthly approach to the next one), which comes out to almost exactly two thirds of the length of the 3.19 year (1,165 day) cycle. In my first MUFON article (March 1995) it was noted that Jacques Vallee discovered not only an apparent relationship between UFO waves and the Mars cycle, but also some correlation for half the length of the Mars cycle or 13 months (it would actually be 12.75 months if it was exactly half of 776 days). In a manner identical for that used with the 3.19 year cycle, the possibility of a connection between the Mars cycle and UFO crash reports was also investigated and, although there appears to be significant results, it is not as dramatic as with the crash cycle.

Why this should cause craft to crash and not our aircraft I dont know. Other causes given were possible magnetic anomalies just before or during earthquakes or solar cycles in which atmospheric radiation and electron numbers are increased.

However you'd think aliens would have learnt and avoided visiting Earth during these cycles????

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
wow,that crash cycle is interesting!

Concerning the russians shooting at a ufo-there was a documentry on ufos in the early 90s that showed on TV here in blighty.The reason I am mentioning this is that sometimes we dont see what is realy there right infront of our eyes!I recorded this and when a mate came over I told him(ahh man you have to see this!)

It showed a ufo hovering over a russian air base,and the craft was clearly seen even at the night setting it was filmed at.Anyway my mate says the russians shot a missle at it!On relooking at it i clearly saw a missle heading in its direction and before it struck the craft an energy bubble surrounded the craft and stopped an explosion that should have been seen!

The amazing thing is,untill he saw that and told me I didnt notice it!I will have to search youtube for it,hopefully I can find it and post a link!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

"I came across this site yesterday and I was amazed at how many UFO crashes there actually has been, and even more amazed at how many alien bodies have been recovered."

All the way from a distant star, and crash when you get here? I thought aliens were supposed to have advanced technology? Their per passenger safety record is worse than Alitalia.

I'm pretty sure with the Roswell case at least, the craft was brought down by military radar, ACCIDENTALLY. The military then proceeded to use this method to crash UFOs.

Don't know if this applies to the majority or not, but the radar some how affects the way the craft operates. Obviously they weren't expecting it to happen.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The stories of live and dead ETs are greatly exaggerated.
Look at how many links are found.

No one ounce of truth.
Why have these people lied.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

haha.
wow. that was a great laugh.
that thought never even crossed my mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
Just remember boys & girls, not everything you read on the internet is true...

C-BuZz

We are not children, we know m o r o..

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The stories of live and dead ETs are greatly exaggerated.

T+L -there are quite a few witness reports on this thread - I don't think they're all lying or delusional and, even if they are, its probably best to take each individual case on its own merits.
Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

"I came across this site yesterday and I was amazed at how many UFO crashes there actually has been, and even more amazed at how many alien bodies have been recovered."

Perhaps you weren't aware of it, but Alitalia has a very low, an extremely low ratio of incidents.
May i ask you why did you mentioned Alitalia as an example?
Is it just ignorance or do you have something personal with Alitalia?
And anyway, are you able to show to us why Alitalia is a good example of unsafe airline?
Thank you in advance

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

That site is pretty old... i found it a few years back and i'm not sure if there's any new posts on it since 2008!!!

As to your post about crashes and ET's it's possible but i doubt the public would get to hear of it unless the "people in the know" decided to come clean with all the evidence....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Alitalia probably don't have the military and airforce chasing them at mk1 and firing missiles. Maybe not all the reported crashes are from bad driving eh?

Personally I don't believe in ET or Alien UFO craft so from my point of view, all the reports you have read are false or a hoax.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

That site is pretty old... i found it a few years back and i'm not sure if there's any new posts on it since 2008!!!

Yes your correct, I just checked and the last news update was July 2008, however it is still a very good collection of scientifically investigated incidents which is what drew my attention to it in the first place. Its content is of a high standard containing many eye witness accounts and documented evidence going back since 1947.

As to your post about crashes and ET's it's possible but i doubt the public would get to hear of it unless the "people in the know" decided to come clean with all the evidence....

It is highly possible if not probable that ETs have crashed on Earth, and this site www.ufoevidence.org... helps to prove this. As to the general public "hearing" about it..not much chance of that as we all know. The problem is too much has been hidden, we have been lied to for so long that now they would have a hard time convincing us it was in our best interest , so the lies continue. This is why alien bodies are so crucial, a craft can be made to look terrestrial or a hoax, but you present a living alien and try explain that one away. Its no wonder aliens captured from crashes are quickly taken.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ok, some people wonder why aliens would crash their spaceships since they have advanced technology. I have an idea why.

Would you say that a Ferrari is a lot more advanced than an Ox Cart? It is, right? does that mean that people driving Ferraris shouldn't crash them?

Hundreads of thousands of people crash their cars everyday.

Who is to say those UFO crashes were caused by professional alien pilots on a mission? I think it´s probably some drunk teenage aliens crashing their daddy´s spaceship.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
yup, all these crashes and all these bodies...and no pictures or movies. apparently the military is so quick to get on-site where ever that is and no matter the time, and retrieve everything,...that no civilian what-so-ever has photos or movie clips. of course

[edit on 27-12-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd

Who is to say those UFO crashes were caused by professional alien pilots on a mission? I think it´s probably some drunk teenage aliens crashing their daddy´s spaceship.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by henriquefd]

Interesting take! There are actual "accounts" of alleged aliens reporting that they were inexperienced pilots or that they took their eye of the controls for a split second ("Commander" Sannie Ceto comes to mind)...maybe this is possible but I think drink driving aliens is unlikely!

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well John Lear says that this is their way of giving us technology. I don't happen to think its all deliberate, because the nordic, or positive crafts are pursued actively by our military. In my own personal sitings, and when I wrote about these things, and communicated them to friends who were also experiencers, we especially made the mistake of sharing with each other a monitoring that had taken place on the same day for both of us, and obviously we were both monitored by more than our contacts but also by TPTB, because we had scout planes, and even a triangle out back, and we have seen the craft that we watched numerously chased by choppers. It was safe, but this does bring to mind how or why some of the crashes take place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join