It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they tracking every American household by GPS?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnny_Sokko

What a DUMBASS that census worker is, he has the gulls to go back to your hosue to claim that he thinks it is an invasion of his privacy that you took his picture?......

What an ironic moron, what the hell gave him, or the census the right to get the right coordinates for your house, and much less WITHOUT ASKING FOR YOUR APPROVAL/PERMISSION OR THAT OF ANY OTHER AMERICAN?......

F>>K HIS JOB....

I would have spoken my mind when he came back claiming he felt "his privacy was invaded"....

[edit on 5-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the greater concern here should be the fact that ACORN is the group running this GPS racket, under White House jurisdiction. That's a double first for the US census. Recall also that this is the same ACORN that registered dead people to vote for Obama, and committed all manner of other voter fraud to ensure Obama's win.

Although multiple state attorney generals initiated investigations into ACORN voter fraud, it went nowhere, as ACORN offices (and records) simply evaporated after the election. And now they show up again, here, working the US census. How's that for a coincidence? That, more than anything else, is why we need to be concerned about ulterior motives now.

Imagine the outrage if people realized the CIA spooks who tortured prisoners in Gitmo had been sent to train the guards at Abu Ghraib and other foreign prisons. Or if the guy who ran Goldman Sachs into the ground was named head of the US Treasury. Or Obama's chief of staff not only had direct ties to the Israeli lobby but his own dad had been a member of a terrorist organization? Of course, all this has already happened, and the net result has been more of the same.

The best we can do is spread the word that because our government leaders habitually lie to us, it's not a good idea to take anything they say at face value. As Sun Tzu said, "Trust, but verify."

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If you think about it, doing something as simple as searching your own address in google maps will render gps co-ordinates too, the governments of the world could be already mapping canada for example with the help of canada post... argh!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
ok, so think about it...

as I posted on earlier pages, these census takers claim to input the coordinates from the front door (or within 40 feet of that door) that it is verified to be YOU that truly does live there. Ok, then what?

this is what...

www.freepatentsonline.com...

A global position system radio receiver achieved through use of an electronic warfare receiver, and particularly one of the electronic warfare receiver output frequency channels, as a front-end signal processor for the global position system receiver. Electronic warfare receiver channel selection for such usage is described and the attenuating effect of electronic warfare receiver channel center frequency and global position system signal frequency differences are considered. A favorable comparison of present invention and conventional global position system receiver-generated results in processing a global position system signal are included along with control of a sampling frequency characteristic within the electronic warfare receiver in order to align global position system signal frequency and electronic warfare receiver channel location to an electable better degree

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
mmm they just got to me as well..they didn't ask any information just wrote a bunch of things down..

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They were at my house yesterday as I was packing up to move. She asked where I was moving to and I said somewhere elese. She said Ok and walked away. She was QUITE good looking by the way.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
From the looks of it, that manual GPS locking in of direct and specific areas clarifies and adjusts the satellites to narrow down to the square inch in any given neighborhood. Don't think that any public goggle map (view) or coordinates are even that accurate or the view they give to the public is as sophisticated as what they can and will use it for (not to mention how many weeks/months old the google map of your home is by the time you can view it online).

This narrows down specifics of where or where not to use an arial battery of whatever they need or want to use when the time comes.

Once they 'click' your specifics, it would either save you or be the end to ya, we won't know that until it happens.

Godspeed

besides, it could be anything from these survey takers deciding if the tree in your yard is worth saving or the brick/stone work is to their liking and they have the authority (from training) to pick and choose like they mark trees for keep or disposal in a forest when they build a new mall.

They just can't be as obvious and put an orange or red ribbon on your house with a nail. Nor can they tie a yellow ribbon on it,...because as if they care or want our troops coming home!!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66

I also found that china has been using GPS also for census taking since 2000. Except they have HUGE issues with people 1. lying and 2. hiding from the census takers lol.

The chinese do that automatically. I mean the chinese from china, not chinese americans. they have long history with corrupt rulers/government, goes back way before the communists. it is a self-preserving reflex. I remember once a friend who was born and raised in china before the revolution (now lives here) went back to visit and wanted to bring back some coins for my son's coin collection. her relatives dug them up from their yard and gave them to her, so she melted down a can of shoe polish and put them in, let them drop to the bottom of the can and the polish harden again. This way of transporting old coins would never have occurred to me but was perfectly natural to this woman. It's a reflex.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
well no doubt they have hidden for years in doing many things...including disclosing how many children they have (must tell census) when they have a 1 child policy.

The only thing that would give away the possibility of metals with your friend's shoe polish is the weight.

I personally have had a census application in the mail, I ripped it up. Let them sue me if they want, I don't care. It was years ago.

I didn't even register to vote until I was 40+ and I didn't even like that survey.

so, I hope my last posts answered your question. the GPS likely has need for specific pinpoint schematics to verify accurately and re-align the satellite positioning to the inch/milimeter. Doing this on foot (as a census taker) would be less suspicious than driving in a vehicle stopping and going every 30 feet to the end of a driveway. This way, the census worker can click his 'marker' field within 3 feet of your door so that the system is so specific that it will not miss by even a few yards of a target.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't forget that before it was google earth it was keyhole. I remember because it was mainly used by the government for classified purposes. I once saw a photo of my house taken from one of these satellites. could see the car and read the license plate. that was in 1976. there was a subscriber service available to the public. not close scrutiny and real time, but pulled back a bit. then google bought keyhole and opened up google earth to be a free application, the pulled back, not real time version. I'm sure they still have the classified version. in real time and up close. and it's entirely possible that the coordinates are more accurate on that version. or maybe not, and that's what this census gps thing is all about.

it seems to me that the census coordinates will be affixed to individual results, which means that there will be individually identifiable results.

though as many of you have pointed out, they already know everything about us. what's the big deal? I guess it just tightens things up. As someone pointed out, it's not the fact that they are taking the info but what they will do with it.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think I mentioned it elsewhere on this forum? maybe not ,

but my father was Air Force, my mother too., but she finished off her tour by being a recruiter.

We are Canadian, so I am not claiming to be any MK-ULTRA lol by any means but as a young (very young) child he showed me many arial photographs (of what, I don't recall) from those cardboard holders (tubes that architechs use) when in our basement.

I think of it now (and no, I was not abused) and the entire situation scared the hell out of me and I don't know why. The photographs do seem (now) to be more modern (of today) than they would have been in 1970, looking back they were almost ghoulishly google-ish.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Funny eh?

It's been several years that the UK government coincidentally 'picked' the tender from 'LOCHEED MARTIN ?????' to perform the UK census.

Ok, so that is set in motion, nothing we can do. I signed up a petition against this on the grounds it being an arms company counting heads!

OR... maybe there is something we could do - US and UK that is

Screw the census. If millions of people screw the census, then that's that f***ked surely!
I know we'll get sheeple saying "but I'm ibligated to fill it in" , "but it's the law to return it" -

as we've all witnessed over the last ???years , those in power don't give a monkeys about the Law and break it all the time for their gain.

As for GPS and RFID, we'll just have to adapt and develop technological means to destroy / remove / render the technology useless.

But people have got to start doing it not just saying it!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
write on your census in TOYS R (backwards) US letters that you were educated in America and you are illiterate and cannot understand the questions nor know how to apply ..don't forget to scribble in crayon across the top:

I kant rite goods an i kant go owt cuz im fraid of h1n1 gona get me an have no fwends to help doo my reedin and riting no mo. sew sowwy.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

LOVE this idea. we can fulfill the letter of the law, but with backwards letters and sometimes the wrong letters. it's not my fault if i can't afford a black pen or number 2 pencil and have to use crayon. if i recall from last time, the short form wasn't bad but the long form was infuriating. this time if i get a long form, i will just consider it an invitation to fill it out unhelpfully but creatively. don't want the follow up visit by ACORN member.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well, it is illegal to not fill it out and return it in the US apparently...

so why not?

tell them you fell off a ladder doing some yard work that day, and had no clue how to read or write for weeks.

if it comes to court and they actually sue you, let them. Fight it tooth and nail. Make sure it takes forever though, so their stats are not up to date lol.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Actually, I do believe in the 80's sometime we filled one out here in Canada, it asked everything from if we are smokers to if we drink soda to bla bla EVERYTHING...it was pages long, yes or no questions.

We put in crap, that we didn't smoke when we did, we didn't drink soda and put in that we did, scary to think how many millions actually put in accurate answers and what they would do if we didn't volunteer that info???

come to the door at gunpoint and make you take a medical exam and go through your fridge and pantry?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My question isn't why are they marking doors, as I am sure all could come up with some horrible thoughts here. The question that I feel reveals the more sinister nature of this is, why was the authority and power taken from the census bureau and redirected to Rahm Emmanuel?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
most believe it is so Obama can have more power over information for voting purposes,

I doubt that. see my articles previous about why his first choice opted out of taking the position of head of commerce/census.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They just came by my house today. Now I have that same feeling of being robbed of my privacy. Please understand, I moved here to avoid the coming Civil War. I currently reside on 11 acres of land. My house is inside my property about 100 yards. When I opened my door the census taker was already clicking her PDA... By that time I knew I had made a mistake to open my door. She already had my Exact GPS co-ordinates of where my home was located on my property.

She was pleasant and she did knock first. Then she asked what my address was here (no street numbers in the country) and I gave her the wrong address...but still...I feel as though a predator could now be programed to snuff out my exact home site just like they do in Iraq....

And I know they have no reason at all to do such things but I still feel that I have a right to keep my home location on my property PRIVATE.

I can only pray the the Legion Of Anonymous will hack the US Census bureau and destroy their servers with a zeal that surpasses their war on $cientology...

[edit on 5-5-2009 by titorite]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
question for the map people:

would the purpose of taking the gps coordinates of the front door of the single home on 11 acres be for the purpose of matching up satellite imagery/coordinates with the actual gps? will this then be released for public use? used to update google maps and mapquest?

I personally don't think they intend to target weapons to our homes. too inefficient. easier to blow up lots of people at once. I still think it's a way to disguise personal identities on all this personal information. why? consolidating power; grabbing power; honestly i don't know how much more power they need.

why can't they just do a head count, which is all a census is really supposed to be?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join