It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop says 9 11 was an inside job and exposes The FEMA camps red orange and green dot on mail MUST WAT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Just "You're right, I'm a hypocrit" Would of done. But thanks for the long winded response that I won't read.

Tell you what, since your goal is to get points here by insulting me (and flat out lying) I'll give you another star for your effort. I am not even going to question your intellect by pointing out that you cannot even spell hypocrite, which is rather surprising as I imagine that even a bum can spell bum (I'll let you figure that out for yourself). I will not humor you any further by responding to you, we are accomplishing nothing more than taking the focus off of the topic of the thread.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

*SIGH*

I want the last five minutes of my life back!

If this is a real Peace Officer I think his superiors should call him immediately, have him surrender his weapon and badge, and put him on leave pending a psych evaluation.

What a load of ludicrous paranoid garbage!

Any idiot who invokes 'god' so many times is automatically suspect.

This is a real police officer - he's been around for at least twenty years saying this. That he invokes god is his choice - the president invokes god too - I personally don't believe in god like that, and it bothers me when he does it, but that DOES NOT negate what he is talking about.

For someone else posting who suggested it is dubbed, it is not. The audio and visual are not synchronized perfectly - the voice trails a moment after the video so it seems off, but it is not.

This is a real person, a real police office, saying exactly what you hear. There is a website Police against NWO, there are Sheriffs banding together, McLamb is just the first one out there and has lasted all these years.

If you look at his credentials, he is a superior

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Any idiot who invokes 'god' so many times is automatically suspect.

that leaves most of the general population as 'suspect'. Strawman arguements dont hold water.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Let's ALL take a few minutes and read the OP again....THEN listen to the video....

Most intelligent people will see immediately that the OP headline does not comport with the 'speech' by the fat guy in the video.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ExPostFacto

ExPost,

A simple Google search found the standardized color codes for underground utilities.

Red = Electric
Orange = Telecommunications
Yellow = Natural gas
Green = Sewers/drains
Blue = Potable water

Codes for an invasion and FEMA camp detaining??

lol well...they marked my home with yellow...the guy across the street got red...the neighbor blue. Each house has one colored circle on the pavement.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

There should also be a line painted. Are there some planned excavations in the near future, that you know of, in your community?

Usually, when you see these colors painted on the street, it is because of impending street work. Marking of underground utilities is very common.

Does your home have Natural Gas??

Do other homes near you have Natural Gas?

If not, then I'd head for the hills!!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[edit on 5/6/2009 by clay2 baraka]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join