It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop says 9 11 was an inside job and exposes The FEMA camps red orange and green dot on mail MUST WAT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
cop say its an inside job and he talk about orange dot red and green on mail box

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

*SIGH*

I want the last five minutes of my life back!

If this is a real Peace Officer I think his superiors should call him immediately, have him surrender his weapon and badge, and put him on leave pending a psych evaluation.

What a load of ludicrous paranoid garbage!

Any idiot who invokes 'god' so many times is automatically suspect.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Posted already a few months back.

Cop talks about 9/11 and FEMAs Red/Blue and Pink Dots

Duplicate.

[edit on 5/2/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I think this is a clever fake. There is no way this is a real police officer speaking these words. There is NO WAY. The person may be a real police officer, but he isn't speaking these words at this event.

The majority of officers in big cities stick together and the ones who aren't with them would NEVER speak out like this for fear of their lives, and their family lives.

Also, a police officer wouldn't even say "God" so often while in uniform and giving a speech. I don't even think they're allowed to mention a religious side while speaking in public.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow

Is there any truth to these reported " dots " that are being placed on peoples mailbox ?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

I have seen it some time ago. you a bit late

I have no idea if the guy is a real police officer or it is another attempt to discredit the 911 movement. but I belive ATS is a right place to discuss about it. take care

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok..for all you guys that think it is a fake..what facts to you have to support that...?? There are some good people who are cops..right...everything he says has a point, millions of people believe it..only liberals don't..

[edit on 2-5-2009 by booky]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Wow

Is there any truth to these reported " dots " that are being placed on peoples mailbox ?

Yes.

They're meant to differentiate between subscribing households and non-subscribing households in communities with more then one daily paper.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Ok now you are fake. The terrorist attack was a reason to remove your rights they try hard to remove weapon from stores so you can't fight back
didint work. So 6 hour after obama past in mexico the swine flu manifest after just like that. when it's gona strike the second time the virus is alwayse stronger. people will be scare they will be afraid they will say come in the fema camp its good for you then your dead. Just like Hitler use this technic and russia to go back do your homeworke

[edit on 2-5-2009 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think this is a fake. He's a moron or he's a scam artist.

He quotes "There is a conspiracy so.." in reference to the NWO. But the fact is, the whole quote refers to conspiracy of communism, nothing to do with the NWO.

Of course anyone that does their research knows that. He does seem like a fake.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I find it rather disturbing that you would discredit someone because they believe in God.

Do you hate everyone who isn't the same as you or is it just Christians?

That is the epitome of what's wrong in this country.

Not the hatred of Christians, but the hatred of those whom do not align to your own belief system. What makes you any different from the elitists? You would seem to think you support what the country is suppose to be(at least in your own mind), yet you obviously have no respect for the first amendment by your open and axiomatic position that anyone who believes in God is not worthy to think that there is something wrong with the country.

I find it quite troubling that someone like that could even hope to ever claim to be patriotic or believe in the constitution. I imagine that if you had your way, you would trash the parts of the constitution that you personally don't agree with; so again I ask, what separates you from those people already trying to trash the constitution?

Please feel free to bash me at will for calling you out.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
They're meant to differentiate between subscribing households and non-subscribing households in communities with more then one daily paper.

Why would they need both? Wouldn't it be less costly and more pragmatic to just mark their customers? Red dot = subscriber nothing = non-subscriber. Or does each individual publication mark their own territory? That could get quite colorful in cities with 4 or more papers. In my area they do this really weird thing, they give you a plastic box with their name on it to mount on your mailbox post. Strangely enough, it works out pretty good.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is an old one...but about 2 months ago I noticed paint markings all the way down my street on the road in front of houses. The paint markings are yellow and red. One line in front of any house. I would assume this is what they do before doing some kind of construction, except no construction is planned. I can't think why someone would mark up the entire streets yet never come back even after 2 months.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This man mentioned his organization as Military Policemen. I am sure he is probably retired and just in uniform. There is no way in "you know what" he would publicly speak that way. Strange man, strange beliefs. This is America. Heck, maybe he is currently a police officer on a military base (the base I work on has them), and he knows if the commander of that base fires him, it would get media attention. Curious to know how it did turn out.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I find it rather disturbing that you would discredit someone because they believe in God.

Do you hate everyone who isn't the same as you or is it just Christians?

That is the epitome of what's wrong in this country.

Not the hatred of Christians, but the hatred of those whom do not align to your own belief system. What makes you any different from the elitists? You would seem to think you support what the country is suppose to be(at least in your own mind), yet you obviously have no respect for the first amendment by your open and axiomatic position that anyone who believes in God is not worthy to think that there is something wrong with the country.

I find it quite troubling that someone like that could even hope to ever claim to be patriotic or believe in the constitution. I imagine that if you had your way, you would trash the parts of the constitution that you personally don't agree with; so again I ask, what separates you from those people already trying to trash the constitution?

Please feel free to bash me at will for calling you out.

Seems to me that he expressed his freedom of speech by saying he doesn't like people that over use "God bless". So imagine if you had your way and everyone that spoke out against your religion was put in jail, and that you could just modify the constitution to do whatever you want with it. How do you call yourself a patriot?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Yeah, I think this is a clever fake. There is no way this is a real police officer speaking these words. There is NO WAY. The person may be a real police officer, but he isn't speaking these words at this event.

The majority of officers in big cities stick together and the ones who aren't with them would NEVER speak out like this for fear of their lives, and their family lives.

Also, a police officer wouldn't even say "God" so often while in uniform and giving a speech. I don't even think they're allowed to mention a religious side while speaking in public.

Yeah I agree, It appears to be a dub over to me as the words do not seem to match the movement of the mouth... Real video of a cop speaking and real audio of some activist talking and edited together to make this.

Not real, not to mentioned this has been made into a thread already. This is a duplicate thread.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Seems to me that he expressed his freedom of speech by saying he doesn't like people that over use "God bless". So imagine if you had your way and everyone that spoke out against your religion was put in jail, and that you could just modify the constitution to do whatever you want with it. How do you call yourself a patriot?

If I had my way you could believe whatever you wanted. I was not here preaching to anyone now was I? It is your business whom you worship or if you worship anyone or anything. I have never nor will I ever try to impose my beliefs on anyone; however, I will also exercise my freedom of speech as well. I am not the person here trying to discredit someone over their spiritual beliefs.

My beliefs are not relevant to this conversation; however, I was always under the impression that we here at ATS was trying to get the population on our side, not turn them away so they become agents of the opposition which only serves to strengthen them and weaken us.

Perhaps I was foolish to ever think that people could come together for a common cause, there is too much that divides us, therefore we lose. The media and TPTB has done their jobs well, divide and conquer, and we have played the roles just as if we were vying for an academy award.

But really, don't let me influence you keep up the good fight, perhaps when you realize that all that is left within your cause is the atheists you will be satisfied. After all, we don't need any help here, we can take on TPTB all on our own, all 3500 of us or so. I was a fool for thinking that we were actually trying to get some sort of a movement going here.

Sorry to have offended you by trying to further what I thought was the goal which I mistakenly thought was the freedom of the people from tyranny.

Please excuse me while I go and thank God for opening my eyes to the hypocrisy before I got myself in trouble needlessly for a cause that does not exist.

By the way, I gave you a star just for the fact you opened my eyes to what is really happening.

One last thing, he did not voice his opinion that he didn't like someone because they believed in God, he attempted to discredit them because of it. A small difference there my friend.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Just "You're right, I'm a hypocrit" Would of done. But thanks for the long winded response that I won't read.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

ExPost,

A simple Google search found the standardized color codes for underground utilities.

Red = Electric
Orange = Telecommunications
Yellow = Natural gas
Green = Sewers/drains
Blue = Potable water

Codes for an invasion and FEMA camp detaining??

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
J. Edgar Hoover was not a homosexual? I know several others who knew him would beg to differ, my gramps being one of them.

I want those 5 minutes of my life back too. Talk about boring, same ol same ol. Yawn.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join