It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed by nwo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
check this guy you will know when it started

The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed by nwo

JFK Secret Service Standdown

JFK Assassination: The Fatal Three Shots

that was the last real president AND THE NWO STAR NOW WAKE UP AMERICA

[edit on 2-5-2009 by knowneedtoknow]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Perhaps its just me but the links don't seem to be working?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
2 of the three seem to be working now , the first one still doesn't seem to work

Nice videos thanks for posting .

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

This has been posted on ATS before,last summer I believe.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here are two of the same thing……
The search function on ATS is a wonderful tool.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I love that speech that he gives , I have herd it a few times now .

Kinda sad that those days are long gone . Will there ever be another such president ?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That speech is highly edited. It's not a warning against the NWO/MIC/Masons or any of that other jazz. It didn't get Kennedy killed. It's actually a call to the press to report the news responsibly, and to police themselves with good judgment when presented with a story that could possibly give a tactical/political advantage to the Soviets.

He's basically saying we're not going to do anything to subvert the press, but there's certain things that should not be printed for the wider public where the enemy could see it, nor should you inflame political situations with unwarranted rhetoric. For the sake of your nation, please use good editorial judgment.

Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know. But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy. In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired. If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security.

"The President and the Press" Speech

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I love that speech that he gives , I have herd it a few times now .

Kinda sad that those days are long gone . Will there ever be another such president ?

Agree'd. Though perhaps for different reasons. It would have been a welcome sight to see the previous administration and it's supporters at least feign rationality and civility in regards to criticism the way Kennedy did in that speech... rather than the "Love it or Leave It" that many critics received.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

I can only hope the current administration proves to take inspiration from those words.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

That you for presenting that little bit of info . Thats the first time that I have herd that take on his speech .

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To follow up on that infamous JFK speech, go and google his "Iron Mountain" report. That report alone sends chills up ones spine yet today when you see how far the nwo have come. To think someone like JFK had the foresight to notice this?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Thats the first time that I have herd that take on his speech .

It's not a "take on", a "subjective analysis of", or a "opinion about". This speech has NOTHING TO DO with the NWO or conspiracies thereabout. It's about promoting journalistic caution within a highly volatile political struggle. He's talking about the Soviet Union. Hell, he opened the speech with an anecdote about Carl Marx.

The speech posted by the OP is a fictional fantasy. It is a cut and paste job of out-of-context sections of his speech in order to fabricate a piece of rubbish that conveys the editors intentions - not Kennedy's. Kennedy never gave *that* speech.

reply to post by thewind

To follow up on that fictional JFK speech

Fix'd.

Read the actual speech at the link I provided, directly from the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library. Read it. Seriously. Go. There's an audio file containing the speech, absent of the sloppy "editing" artifacts the OP video is filled with if you'd rather hear his own words.

Come on guys... live up to the site's motto. Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance, Deny Ignorance...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

First of all, the Iron Mountain Report is not on youtube, and second, JFK did give a speech on secret societies because I read it years ago long before youtube was even an internet thought. I do agree, that some things get pasted on youtube and other various web videos, afterall, this is the computer age, but JFK's speech is for real. One more thing to address here to is the executive order bill clinton wrote citing that anybody who had info on the JFK assassination must turn it over to the feds. Well, Poppy Bush (GHW) has carried around a document that are for his eyes only and to this day refuses to turn it over to anybody! He carries this doc in a briefcase that is locked and he carries it everywhere with him, and when he would give speeches, it is rumored that only a very trusted bodyguard hold onto this paper til Bush Sr gets done speaking. One more thing about this youtube video, there are about 3 or four different versions of it. I seen version #2 a bit ago while looking for some stuff.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'm going to (unsuccessfully) try to keep this short.

1. Go read the speech at the link I provided. Read it thoroughly and carefully. Read it slow if you have to. Absorb it. Think about it. Think about the historical context in which it was given.

2. If you have followed point #1, this discussion should end. If you have a significant problem with reading comprehension, seek assistance for it. If you have a significant problem with relating to historical context, read a history book and then visit the elderly and talk with them about the times and events they lived through. This isn't ancient history, and many of the members on this very forum lived through his administration. Besides, the elderly sure could use the company from someone genuinely interested in hearing their experiences and perceptions. If you get nothing else from it, at least it's a damn good deed. For Christ's sake man, if you really need verification - get in contact with Ted Sorensen. He was Kennedy's administrative assistant and speech writer. He wrote the original piece, and he's STILL ALIVE!!!!

The Iron Mountain Report (whether real or hoax) is completely irrelevant to the fact of the matter. Kennedy never gave a "Secret Societies" speech as a warning against the NWO - and he certainly was not killed over something so historically insignificant as his "President and the Press" speech.

And let me remind you - there is ONLY his "President and the Press" speech in these regards. Kennedy never gave the speech you hear in the OP video. Regardless of whether you saw it first in video form or a text exert. It's nothing but a cut and paste fantasy constructed on the cutting-room-floor from out-of-context quotes and by use of editorial manipulation.

If you really believe after a full and thorough analysis of the full transcript and audio recording of Kennedy's speech that he was trying to warn you about the NWO/MIC - then I'm afraid my friend that your critical thinking skills are critically broken, and not a single word you say further will have any hope of carrying a shred of credibility. You might as well be posting the local horoscopes from last weeks paper.

Edit: On a personal note: Kennedy is one of my favorite historical figures. He had a way of uplifting the human spirit through his speeches that cried out directly to the better angels of our nature - and ennobling us. I knew him through my father, who was inspired by his words and attempted to live up to them... exemplified them in his life. I find the shameless bastardization of his words and his character for low-brow and simple-minded fear mongering among the ignorant to be utterly repugnant and void of any social or moral conscience.

You might as well be pissing on his eternal flame for all the respect you show the man or his message by buying into and spreading this junk.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Here are two of the same thing……
The search function on ATS is a wonderful tool.

Though that was my very first exact thought, even going so far as to think that it could be practically the same title as posted in the past.

But, as usual, I see the thread, open it and sit silently listening to the speech every time. And I enjoy it as much each time as I did the first time. In this case, I feel a memory refresh is worth it, since the forums normal attention span runs out very quickly.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by king9072]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

then I'm afraid my friend that your critical thinking skills are critically broken, and not a single word you say further will have any hope of carrying a shred of credibility. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You just answered what I was thinking when I read your above remark in your last post. So, because I don't "think" like you do, "comprehend" like you do, and come to the same type of "conclusion" that you do, I have "no" credibility? Umm, I do understand what I read very well, for I have a 137 IQ! That's not the greatest one, but nonetheless, I am able to read, unlike you're not being able to fathom "hooked on phonics"! Secondly, your attacks on my intellect are nothing more than the rehashing and implementing one of the oldest mind controlling techniques that Stalin used and it's called the "Delphi" technique. Also, being as you couldn't attack my message due to the fact that it's true, you redirected your assault towards the messenger, which is me. But that's okay, for I have dealt with your kind for many years now, and am use to it. So, take your MK_Ultra crap and utilize it on somebody who doesn't know what it is. One more point to make about your seemingly hero Ted Sorenson. Anthony Hilder, or David Icke I think it was, tried to get an interview with Ted over 20 years ago, and he refused. Hmm, looks like the handlers got to him, ya reckon? Oh well, stay in your little shoebox of being deceived while the rest of the world moves forward. One more thing, "think" before you try to attack me again, for when a person slings barbs like you did here, you are the one made to look "ignorant". I also am a big fan of JFK, but I am also aware of his dirty laundry. So, tell me now, who's the ignorant one?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What got JFK Killed was his signing of the abolishment of the federal reserve it had nothing to do with a speech, he knew what was about to become and now we live in it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
uhhhh.... Lasheic is right. And I tend to agree with him that anyone who has read the speech in its entirety and still thinks that it may or could be about the NWO must have serious reading comprehension problems.

This speech isn't a work of art. It isn't something to be interpreted. It is what it is, and it has nothing to do with the NWO. And people who promote it as such do a great disservice to the cause of truth. Trying to persuade somebody with a lie is immoral in my opinion.

www.liveleak.com...

Edit for video

[edit on 4-5-2009 by flybynight]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've only been lurking ATS for about 8-9 months, but I've already seen this exact same stuff posted multiple times in the past.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I call troll.

I don't buy it. I just don't buy it. I know there really are people out there that ignorant and sequestered into delusions.. because 33% of my fellow citizens apparently believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old... but I simply have a very difficult time conceptualizing a human being functioning day to day in any sort of sustained or meaningful capacity within society while imbued with such rampant stupidity or void of any semblance of reason or logic.

If Kennedy's words ennobled us all, then your words and actions in promoting such lies and anti-intellectualism serve only to disparage us by selfishly attempting to piss in the fountain of knowledge that we all must share and depend upon for our prosperity. And for what, little more than the protection of a cherished delusion or a few cheap internet laughs.

Please note that I'm not generally addressing this ridicule or shame towards you, so much as this fictional character I think you're promoting. It's not meant as an ad hominem, as I've already presented enough evidence to satisfy any rational or objective mind. Nor do I think I could find the words to insult or ridicule your position any more effectively that you do yourself. I have no intention of continuing this exchange beyond this post as it would serve no purpose. You're either a troll who has no intentions aside from stirring up arguments, or you have something very wrong with your thought process. In either case, it would be an exercise in futility.

As a parting thought: If your intention is to discredit or mock conspiracy theorists via absurdity and reinforce the negative stereotypes associated with them. Well... you get an A for effort at least.

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Well, your attempt to sound intelligent by tossing around big words like "hominem" and "anti-intellectualism" does nothing but make you appear weak mentally at best. You're incapable of thinking for yourself, relying on man's false teachings of both science and time. You try to incorporate a biblically realmed timetable based on "man's" theory? If you knowed anything at all about God, then you'd know that a single day to God is a thousand years to man. Who knows how long it took for him to create the earth? Did he do it 6 days straight, and then rest on the seventh? Or did he work on it one day, then go and do something else for a few days which would yack on an additional few thousand years to his work? Gotta remember, God made everything.

Man even got it wrong on the "Shroud of Turin" with the false reading on the carbon data testing they conducted, or did you know this already?
They are preparing to do a retest, but what this actually means is that they couldn't "disprove" the authenticity of the shroud. The JFK speech was not the only thing that got him killed. There were a few other factors that were contributors also. The federal reserve, the vatican, the people that Joe Kennedy pissed off during the Kennedy's days of bootlegging, etc.

Then you say I try to give conspiracy theorists a bad name? Whadda crock that accusation is, for I am probably one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on planet earth. I have spent nearly the last 30 years researching the new world order and who's who amongst the elite! So for you to once again speak without thinking because you're reacting on emotions alone makes me chortle!

A parting thought for you to remember. The only thing wrong with my thought process is that you can't keep up with it. I am not here to belittle anyone, but I'll be danged if I will bow and become anybody's doormat simply because the info they have is archaic to what I bring to the table! I only bring the truth, or the truth as close as it can be when I post, and if I am wrong, then the info I have is wrong! BUt I learned a long time ago to always crosscheck anything and everything when you bring it to the forefront of the public scrutinated circle of opinions!

You wanna compare conspiracy sources? Here's just a few where I get my info from:

Sherman Skolnick: former chicago court recorder
Dr John Coleman : authority on secret societies, especially the illuminati
Eustace Mullins : world reknown author on the federal reserve system and the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati.
Daryl Bradford Hitchcock: researcher of the Rothschild family
David icke : I don't think Icke really needs any introduction
Dr Antony C Sutton : major researcher of the order of skull&bones
Fritz Springmier : another nwo/illuminati researcher of many areas of the elite
Richard Belzer : researcher/actor who is considered by many a major figure on the jfk assassination
Al Cuppett : former US Army Joint Chiefs of Staff Intelligence Officer who has researched the elite for over 40+ years
Anthony J Hilder : world reknown nwo conspiracist who was a former talk radio show host. Hilder has been shot a couple of times while obtaining info about the global elite.
So now tell me again how I am mocking conspiracy theorists? The aforementioned above doesn't even scratch the surface of the sources I have at my disposal! I am not here at ATS to scoff at anybody, but to share information with commonminded people who want to get the word out about what's happening in our country and the world and why, that's all. But I am not here to be talked down to either by people who's only goals in life are to go around trying to compare braincells with others. I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I ain't 5 sandwiches short of a picnic either!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join