It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush: Incapable of governing as President

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
Colonel...

A simple yes or no answer please...

Are you saying that people that have siezures or Epilepsy are stupid ???


No. I never said that.




posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So how does Bush having a "mild siezure" constitute him as being stupid ?



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Its not about the mild seizure. Its his WHOLE medical condition. Read the article. He speaks in tongues. He can't have an unscripted press conference, we are at war with Iraq, he makes constant gaffes



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I read the article,thanks...

But do me and yourself a favor, change the title to something else...

The way I read it ( and it looks like many others has as well ), was that just because he has a medical condition that caused seizures, then he is stupid...



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yoda
I read the article,thanks...

But do me and yourself a favor, change the title to something else...

The way I read it ( and it looks like many others has as well ), was that just because he has a medical condition that caused seizures, then he is stupid...


Fair enough.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks...

Much better...



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, on a related note does anyone have an explanation of why bush has a speaking problem? HE constantly messes up words and phrases. His every word has to be scripted. In his last address he seemed almost unable to communicate things that weren't scripted. To me this says he has brain damage to his language center, maybe parts of his higher reasoning center too. For all intents and purposes if Bush is kept on that short of a leash by his advisors who really knows how deteriorated his condition actually is. We shall see, I hope Kerry challenges him to an unscripted debate, I could totally see bush start talking in unknown languages if Kerry gets him worked up to the point where he can't control himself.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Well, on a related note does anyone have an explanation of why bush has a speaking problem? HE constantly messes up words and phrases. His every word has to be scripted. In his last address he seemed almost unable to communicate things that weren't scripted. To me this says he has brain damage to his language center, maybe parts of his higher reasoning center too. .


This could be because he had a coc aine problem back in the day.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If this article is true...

He could be suffering from Psychomotor seizures...




Psychomotor seizures range from mild to severe and may include staring, mental confusion, unco-ordinated and random movement, incoherent speech and behaviour outbursts, followed by immediate recovery. They may last from two to 30 minutes. The person may have no recollection of what happened, but may experience fatigue.


www.lboro.ac.uk...

This can be treatable, with the proper medication...

As to the coc aine, it's possible, if the article is true...



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Is this someone who is capable of governing a nation?

The ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Sunday that President Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky compromised U.S. national security because it left him unable to deal with the threat posed by al-Qaida.

"What really happened here, I think, is President Clinton's greatest mistake was Monica Lewinsky," Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., told "Fox News Sunday."

"And that forced him to take his eye off the ball. He lost the ability to lead the nation to take some of the action that [White House terrorism czar Richard] Clarke was suggesting."



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Birchwood
Is this someone who is capable of governing a nation?

The ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Sunday that President Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky compromised U.S. national security because it left him unable to deal with the threat posed by al-Qaida.

"What really happened here, I think, is President Clinton's greatest mistake was Monica Lewinsky," Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., told "Fox News Sunday."

"And that forced him to take his eye off the ball. He lost the ability to lead the nation to take some of the action that [White House terrorism czar Richard] Clarke was suggesting."


I forgot to get to that point. Biden is a shill for Fox News. That's why they had him on. And it wasn't Bill's fault. The repugnants pushed the issue.



posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am seeing this story pop up at more and more places on the net. I haven't seen it on any major creditable sites though, in a day or 2 if it's true it might hit the main stream.




"Medical experts suggest that mental impairment may also be a sign of HIV infection, measurable even from the earliest stages of the disease. Usually referred to as 'AIDS Dementia' it is recognized as fogetfulness and confusion."

www.conspiracyplanet.com...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join