It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Incapable of governing as President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seems that he speaks in tongues and really isn't "all here." Neither is his racist staff. Taken from Rense.com which took it from prisonplanet.com.

Bush 'Seizure' Answer To His Awful
Press Conference Performance?
From TBR News

..."At some time in the past, according to both [redacted] and [redacted] the President suffered what one of his aides called "a very minor seizure" and as a result of this, the President has a very difficult time following any unscripted conversations. For this reason, his staff carefully and aggressively protect the President from "unexpected" questions that he is not capable of answering."

"The President takes oral medication at least twice a day according to [redacted] because of an unspecified "indisposition' and this subject is strictly off limits for any casual staff conversation."

"At one point during a staff conference, the President stood up and began to speak in an unknown language. Mr. Rove was able to stop the President and get him to resume his seat. It was reported by [redacted] that for a period of time (about fifteen minutes) after this incident, the President appeared to be 'somewhat confused and very inarticulate....'"

Most of the staff are young, dedicated, almost fanatical, and very, very Christian. The Ten Commandments are in each and every office with nice pictures of Jesus accompanying them. I have chatted up a few of these bright-faced kids and find out that they Love Jesus, Hate Gays, Abortionists, Moslems, Blacks, Catholics, some Jews, all Democrats, Liberals, Hindus, Chinese, Frenchmen, Germans, and now, Spaniards.

There are daily parades of born-agains into the White House, all chanting the praises of the Lord and Bush, in that order of course. Most of them want all abortionists hung along with gays (the Beltway and the Pentagon would be empty) and godless Muslims and Buddhists. Orwell would have loved this place! Yesterday [redacted] told me in strict confidence of course, that if Diebold didn't reelect George, the Lord would. They all wear miniature US flags on their clothes but under the lapels they have "hidden tokens of the True Faith" and they flip their lapels with knowing smiles when they meet another True Believer.

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, first of all, that article didn't seem biased at all...

Also, it's really easy to make any kind of case for or against someone when you can pull your sources' names and just state what you claim they "said".

EDIT: I don't really understand how this relates to deaths, unless it's your contention that because a lot of his staff is Christian they're out to lie and kill...

[Edited on 4-26-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with "deaths" but everything to do with being a dumbass president.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
This has nothing to do with "deaths" but everything to do with being a dumbass president.

Double Standard.

Boy, I'm going to start typing "double standard" in my sleep if this keeps up!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Please explain to me the double standard you are speaking of? I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Who cares. Nobody got killed. But with Bush & Co., they'll lie and lie so thousands die. Ask questions about all the deaths and what does they say?

No, it is. I would rather discuss the lying of Bush on WMDs, the threat of Saddam, the false terror warnings, the failed programs like Leave No Child Behind, and the unanswered questions behind 9-11.

That's what I'm talking about. A double standard. When it comes to anything to do with republicans, it's fair game, when it comes to anything with democrats, it's irrelevant. I'd call that a double standard, unless I got my definition wrong, lemme check...Nope, nope, I'm right:

From webster.com...
Main Entry: double standard
Function: noun
1 : BIMETALLISM
2 : a set of principles that applies differently and usually more rigorously to one group of people or circumstances than to another;

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So what? Epilepsy....big deal. It's like diabetes or anything else. Take your medication and live a normal life.

Doesn't mean a damn thing...unless you want to start talking about the implications of having epilepsy, and trust me...you don't want to do that.

All in all, it is just a "rumor" article that of course you wanted to post because it helps. But when it doesn't, you would ignore it like the plague.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In fact I might say...

If Kerry did the same thing, I wouldn't even consider it fit to post because its a nonissue.

Sound familar?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

That's what I'm talking about. A double standard. When it comes to anything to do with republicans, it's fair game, when it comes to anything with democrats, it's irrelevant. I'd call that a double standard, unless I got my definition wrong, lemme check...Nope, nope, I'm right:

From webster.com...
Main Entry: double standard
Function: noun
1 : BIMETALLISM
2 : a set of principles that applies differently and usually more rigorously to one group of people or circumstances than to another;

Hmm. That's why I didn't understand what you were talkiing about. This has absloutely NOTHING to do with Bush and his ailments. I mentioned nothing about "Deaths" or "lying" in this thread. I just gave reason as to why he was stupid. It is YOU who effed up this time.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So the man had a seizure. It sounds like he has a medical problem of a physical nature. He may be sick; he deserves our compassion and best wishes for recovery, not mean-spirited partisan attacks. No, not even partisan...that lends an air of reason to it. And this air smells much worse. I don't know what to make of people that would take this opportunity to call him dumb or stupid.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
True, you just gave reason as to why he's so stupid. But on another thread, you said you'd only post things as they relate to "WMDs, the threat of Saddam, the false terror warnings, the failed programs like Leave No Child Behind, and the unanswered questions behind 9-11".

I don't really see the connection here...

EDIT: Unless you only have to stand by the statements you make in one thread, and they don't apply in another. Hadn't thought of that before.

[Edited on 4-26-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So your saying epileptics are stupid?
How about "faggot" and "homos" as you call them...wanna bash them too?

Hey, lets get all the derogatory terms out and show your true colors Colonel.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If this article is based in fact (big if), then I don't think it's wise to reelect someone who has this kind of problem. Speaking in tongues, poor comprehension of what's going on; not the attributes of a good leader, especially in his position.

Remember though: Big if on the article.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

So what? Epilepsy....big deal. It's like diabetes or anything else. Take your medication and live a normal life.

Does Bush act like a normal person to you? And, I will give Bush my compassion, my conservative compassion, and call him the dumbass that he is. Did he give Valerie Palme any compassion? Did he give the Iraqi people an compassion? Did he give those on death row in Texas any compassion? NO!

# a Bush!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is just hearsay, but you neve know. I actually have wondered about the whole "choking on the pretzel" incident. Maybe someone roughed him up. Maybe someone drugged him. I suppose if I woke up on the floor, wondering what jst happened, and someone said, "you choked on a pretzel and passed out" I guess I would believe them. Perhaps that was when he had the "stroke."

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Did he give those on death row in Texas any compassion? NO!

Especially the mentally retarded ones he executed. Karma man, karma.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I totally forgot about the mentally handicapped that he had strapped to the electric chair. Its just disgusting thatthis dummy is president.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Talk about dummy presidents:

The ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Sunday that President Clinton's affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky compromised U.S. national security because it left him unable to deal with the threat posed by al-Qaida.

"What really happened here, I think, is President Clinton's greatest mistake was Monica Lewinsky," Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., told "Fox News Sunday."

"And that forced him to take his eye off the ball. He lost the ability to lead the nation to take some of the action that [White House terrorism czar Richard] Clarke was suggesting."

Biden said the Bush administration's biggest mistake was focusing on a national missile defense instead of al-Qaida.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Colonel...

A simple yes or no answer please...

Are you saying that people that have siezures or Epilepsy are stupid ???

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I totally forgot about the mentally handicapped that he had strapped to the electric chair. Its just disgusting thatthis dummy is president.

Right! He should have been like the Dems and given all them people pardons, like Clinton did for all his friends. Ooops, that was a Democrat issue...I know you overlook those.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join