It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't we try to capture them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is an awsome post,Im in,just send me a couple of million dollars,I know just the place to catch some greys and even other types of humans.

Serious.The only thing stopping a private civillian capture is the government and their global business partners who do most of their dirty work.

You would have to actually live to tell about it,no car accidents or surprise heart conditions,or sudden cancer diagnosis,or no tripping down your stairs and breaking your neck,and no choking on your big mac as you have lunch alone in Macdonalds parking lot.

You do get my point right?

So u2u me send me the money and lets get started with our new identities.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just put fly paper or some kinda super stick double backed tape on the floor, that should hold them.
Just make sure you record the whole thing, if nothing else you could sell the footage to FOX.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is my first post although i've been hanging around for over a year and i gotta say i'm really disappointed in the way in which this thread has turned out.

The original poster was serious in his comments and the majority of posters are just fooling around and not contributing in a constructive manner.

My views are that i'm not sure if ET's exist or not but given that there seems to be alot of claims about abductions then maybe we should try and take a positive step to try and figure out how to capture one and prove their existence if they really do exist. If it doesn't work out the we can say at least we've tried this particular way then move onto another way.

For example, and it's only an example. Let's find an individual who claims to be abducted on a regular basis. Then study the way in which they claim to be abducted. Then lets look at ways in which we could perhaps capture some evidence. (if not the ET) If electronics on video surveylance are being interefered with by aliens then perhaps we can shield the electronics in some way. If they are moving through walls then perhaps we could shield the walls in some way, if it doesn't work with one material then lets try another. We have tons of different technology on this planet and unless we try how can anyone say this wouldn't work or that wouldn't work.

I agree with a previous poster that the abductee should not be made aware of any methods which are being used to gain any evidence.

If people are genuine and wanted this to happen then it could be organised. It just doesn't help the OP or ATS when threads go this way. C'mon folks try and be more constructive and stop extracting the urine if you've nothing usefull to put forward.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ukredstar

Although I cannot resist a humorous thought, I did come through with serious suggestions. If you read the entire post I discussed a few ideas on how to trap them. I think the idea is to try and capture one without harming it, no I don't think bear traps or flytape is gonna cut it. If you meet one face to face I wouldn't try grappling with it as who knows what it might do to you or what damage you might do to it. If the govt. found out you captured or killed one I am sure there would be dire concequences for such actions. Just look into laws in existence regarding the meeting of extra terrestrials...why would there be such laws if they were makebelive? There are no laws regarding the capturing of elves or gblins and such BUT lo and behold there are laws regarding ET's...don't take my word for it check it out.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I just can't help but giggle at this Will Smith style let's get emm! I am still thinking of a reason as to why capture them? Would you like to sit & have a nice chat over coffee & cake with the as mentioned 'Alien'.

If it were in order to better our understanding of each other then sure we could get along just fine until we discover we are there dinner. I feel for people who belive they were/have been and are being abducted by 'Aliens'. I sometimes wonder if I myself fit into that catagory being 'indifferent'. The truth is always stranger than fiction I have never felt harm distress or anything nasty around my friends, having said that they don't want to capture me! So I ask myself how they would feel about this idea...

What is it we have that they want/enjoy or need for the mission they are on. Coffee, Cakes nahh I read on the boards both home here & away that " they took the woman of man " back in the good old day's when the genetic mixing took place, Friday nights huh. So I say to you that to capture the as requested 'Alien' we should use a honey trap. A few ladies ring to mind, Paris Hilton, Britney, Lady GaGa, Madona this could turn into an intergalactic minge binge on the 'Aliens' part.

So we have offerings of Earthly babes you have seen on a T.V around the Solar System now how about some nice Russian tea if you need a quick re-fill get you all glowing again for miles & miles. What else could we use as bait tempting the 'Alien' around to the ATS head office? I offer myself things are so bad down here I could do with a nice break in a galaxy far far away.

The honey trap awaits then we got a situation I should think the 'Alien'would make a poor house guest? No chatting, no eating, no walking the dog, no drinking. These 'Aliens' must be rather horny and spend time flying and mating, watching and not much else that's a tad boaring. Well I shall ask the ATS babes to get it on & see what lands!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by officer_010

we may be smart but a creature with the power to come to this planet from else where would be much much smarter.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marharth

Seems rather Ironic that they would come here then unless it was for food & comic releif.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You cant catch something you dont believe in because your very thoughts manifest themselves into the reality that you choose to participate in.

This doesnt mean that someone who believes wont capture someone or something,but you as a non-believer definately wont.

Just believe and anything is possible,believing is like opening your eyes to a new reality ,you open your eyes every morning right ,so whats so hard about the concept that that if you open up your mind every morning you just may discover a new reality available to you each day???

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

If my conciousness manifested reality we would all be rich, laid constantly and better looking. We would all visit with aliens on a daily basis and never have to work. Obviosly if we live in someones manifested reality it must be someone's with a really sick mind.

BUT we are getting off topic. Likely just thinking about catching a grey likely won't catch one either.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You dont want to be rich,get laid all the time or catch a grey,thats obvious enough,but the real question is ,why you cant seem to understand that WHAT YOU THINK DOES MANIFEST ITSELF INTO REALITY--BUT ONLY WITH YOUR ACTION ,WE'RE NOT TALKING ROOMSERVICE HERE.

Look around you wherever you are sitting right now and name any one solitary item within your scope of vision and tell me that the item didnt originate with one single thought by one single human, and then blossom into whatever it currently is?ONLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT ONE MAN HAD ONE THOUGHT.

I beg you to please povide your perspective of exactly how all of the things that currently surround your gluteus maximus CAME TO BE?

God is not an acceptable answer.And neither is E.T.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I don't dispute that we create things physically from our conciousness by building them. I do dispute the idea that everything we can see is a reality we created with our conciousness. Plants and animals were here long before humans...who thought of making those? Sure the house I live in is made from an idea someone had...the wood sure wasn't. Your conciousness can influence reality and vise versa but conciousness is not the sole creator of reality or every living cell must have a conciousness and be creating reality. Furthermore what makes this reality for all living things when all living things have differing perspectives of reality?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The problem is humans still have no concept of the real alien and imagine they have the same physical restrictions we do. There are a lot of different beings out there and they possess different abilities. Gray aliens are grown as tools, not much to learn there.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Plants and animals were not here before humans,who do you think terra-formed this planet in the name of our universal God??

Humans did,the same ones or relatives of them that came back and gave us NORMALLY EVOLVING INTO GODS AT THEIR OWN PACE HUMANS ,a huge "boost"in our evolution,allowing us to skip like a million years of evolution,but trapping us in our present day physical bodies which DID NOT EVOLVE WITH US.

Life was put here,in a basic form and then it was added to over time,many times.All life in the universe is related,there is no such thing as spontaneous sentient life.Any living creature that is sentient WAS DESIGNED TO BE THAT WAY.

The fact that we evolve and that that process can create literally millions of slightly different life forms DOES NOT MEAN THAT EVOLUTION IS RANDOM,ONLY THAT THE PATH TO THE PINNACLE IS MANY AND VARIED BUT ULTIMATELY THE DESTINATION IS THE SAME ,it is a spiritual destination not a physical one.

Sentient life is designed to evolve and devolve according to physical environments,but the code is the same all over the universe,wherever there is life there is a possibility of sentient life existing,IF EVOLUTION HAS FOUND THE RIGHT CONDITIONS TO ALLOW THE LIVING CREATURES TO REACH THEIR PINNACLE OF EVOLUTION,they might look something like a grey on some planets and something like us on others,but believe me if we could live long enough to see it happen we would see our present human race on earth evolve further physically and eventually look something like the greys.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by officer_010 they are so well protected that we are having a hard enough time prooving they even exist
they're too smart to be captured
our government is making us slaves to these beings
if and this is a big if, we could capture one? there would be alien activists, the ACLU, PETA
just my opinion

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Our government isnt making us slaves to these "things",our government REFUSES TO GIVE UP THE SLAVES IT ALREADY HAS TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Governments are trying to do to these things "what they did to us"but what they are failing to realise is that the people they are trying to screw with right noew ARE THE ONES WHO TAUGHT HUMANITY HOW TO MANIPULATE ITSELF.

We are screwed either way because the truth is we are fighting beliefs and institutions,not ufos or progress.

It is these self-propogating entities that we cant seem to get rid of,mostly because they outlive their creators every eighty years,BUT THE ENTITIES REMAIN GENRERATION AFTER GENERATION.

Why do they remain after we die?

Our governments are not truly representative of the people anymore,they began that way,but have become self-propogating entities.Whatever needs to change in order that the government continue WILL BE CHANGED NO MATTER WHAT.

The politicians are puppets controlled by money and a lot less than you think,just spread around regularily.

After all who cares how much money you hand out when you will be there to collect it all after everyone is dead??

You cant really believe that a politician could think very far past their nose do you??They havent got a clue what pawns they are ,they are just lazy and dont mind turning a blind intellect to wrongs committed against the people they are supposed to protect and support.

I mean the people who choose to use humanities most manipulative strength as their banner??

These people are born liars who are professional manipulators,we all know that ,that is how they get their jobs,they dont work for their money THEY TALK FOR IT ,YOU MY FRIEND WORK FOR THEIR MONEY.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Originally posted by theflashor
Take Bruce Lee, have you read any of his books, very spirtual man.

BL would go nutters on the aliens

a few greys manage to scramble back into their space craft after managing to escape with only a few blows from bruce lee..
"what the hell is wrong with him?? he came at us .... very fast, before we knew what was happening, he started smacking us hard, and he emmited this strage noise.. unlike other earthlings.. a lot of hissing and howling...
" beware of that earthling, it's called bruce lee, best you forget forget about it and move on..."

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You know...All technical arguments aside, supposing you and I capture one of these gray alien beings, what do you suppose would be the direct consequences of having done this? How long do you suppose this being would be in our captivity before the full resources of the government, or more likely the alien beings, is brought down upon us like the wrath of god?

I'd rather not take my chances. Even if the opportunity arose. I'd rather be a well prepared and well armed diplomat.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
They would feel exactly like you and I if we captured them and they would also have back-up just like you and I have except it wont be VINNIE AND THE BOYS SHOWING UP AT THE DOOR FOR PAYBACK WILL IT?

I was abducted by humans and everything that happened during my event FITS IN WITH EXISTING TECH AND RULES OF PHYSICS.

Catching them is only a matter of money,but if you had enough money you would be to consumed by materialism or to informed by the elite[via your fiscal lessons,you think its random sucess created by your hard work but it is more like a religon or cult based on money] to want to stop YOUR GRAVY TRAIN.

This is how we are all controlled,get real,how many people have the time to sit down at their computers AFTER WORK,FAMILY,BUSINESS,RELIGON,AND MEDIA PRESENTATION,to actually log onto a site like this and learn in "REAL TIME"what is happening in their world?

We are kept to busy to have time to actually put the puzzel together,BUT ITS NOT THAT HARD TO SOLVE,ITS JUST HARD TO FIND THE TIME AND THAT IS THE BIG DECEPTION,WE ARE KEPT TO BUSY SURVIVING TO SEE CLEARLY.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
aw yea now this is an idea that I as an american can support.

all we need is to find one of these degenerate abductees and camp out near their residence. All we need is a high powered sniper rifle and oce we see the alien we kill it then hang it on the wall!

better yet we could also kill the abductee to maximize our profits and share of the reward for bagging ourselves a gray.

got to admit this has alot of win attached to it, then again i could do you one better. rig up cctv cameras and have the room with a perimeter laser that when broken fills the room with neurotoxin killing everyone in it, then i dont need to waste my time watching for when it happens.

as for the abductee if the abductee is dead that is good, we will relieve the abductee of the pain of having to face these creatures ever again.

im in someone tell me time and place and we can set this up. we also have to make it tamper proof in case the subject or abductee tried to leave of their own accord. Perhaps a small shock collar and then we could use a signal jammer to block all rf waves so the abductee cant commmunicate with outside world until we grant them the right to socialize with the world again. hint hint not going to happen

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well as trigger happy as some of us may be, I think killing it or anyone is not a good idea becuase for one WTF are you going to do with the corpse? strap it to the hood of your dodge 4X4 and cruise down mainstreet? The fact that anyone would kill another sentient being and a unique one not even known to us and not life threatening is just immoral and shows little respect for life. I agree that if it is going to kill you then shoot it in self defense but don't murder it. For all we know they could be here to save your a$$ from something.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join