It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't we try to capture them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I was thinking of this and I believe it would be an excellent way to show the world that we're not crazy. Why don't we set a trap for the grays? Have people hidden in an abductees home that would be poised to take prisoner all of the grays that try to take the abductee? After which we could cover the creatures heads with bags to keep them from looking at us, and then we could take it to the nearest news station. or rather take them to different news stations. That would create undeniable proof. I am not joking, could this be done? I know I can't do anything but what they make me do during an abduction. Is there a way to keep them from paralyzing us? If so we could have some revenge.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And how exactly do you hide from telepathy again?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
And what do you do, when they are actually dimensional, and they close in dimensional walls around you, to stop you from moving?

Thats how they paralyze people.

Jacob

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All pure speculative,but i think humans with our still very barbaric and animal ways could completely dominate a gray in a good ol fashioned fist fight,no technology just one on one man muscle against gray muscle.As for your question,its very unlikely such an advanced species would fall for such tricks.And they probably rarely leave their ships,plus there has never been any evidence of them even existing,plus the fact just about every ufo abductee i have seen and heard sounds like a loony tune.As for telepathy i imagine that would be grays mixed with technology.Telepathy in the biological sense isn't probable,especially when it comes to different species with different biology.But scientists right now are finding ways to relay letters or shapes to someones brain from an external source.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
forget about bags, just shoot them in a head.
if you just want a proof of their existence, a corpse will do just fine and besides, keeping it alive would be too dangerous.
and i seriously doubt there are any laws that would forbid you from killing aliens

as for the telepathy thing, not sure... maybe some one of those helmets Magneto was wearing

or you can try to learn to control your mind... don't let them in your head

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranswer

as for the telepathy thing, not sure... maybe some one of those helmets Magneto was wearing

or you can try to learn to control your mind... don't let them in your head

Haha, good ol' tin foil hat will do the job.
I need to start eating Kit Kats again...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
LMAO...it is a known fact that all greys know MMA and compete in the intergalactic UFC. They are best known for their psionic mind blast that casues instant brain hemorage resulting in death. The grey then does a victory stomp on your head before claiming the corpse for it's meal as stated in the rulebook.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but I'm serious. I'm interested in any ways that we could trap them while they are trying their abductions. I'm sure there are many other abductees that are sick of this just like me. Why should we just take it? Humans are smart, why not try to thwart the grays effort?

I'm interested in any serious ideas.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think you are missing the point of the rebuttals. We can't catch one. Our best chance is to find one that has crash landed and is near death. Thus, the creature would not be able to use most of his energy because he is incapacitated.

I think we all shall get our answers soon. Hold on to your hat.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have thought about a way to get the Governments attention and force them to disclose.

If we could get a bill voted in and passed for the use of force in controlling the invasion of UFOs into private air-space. We could have a few anti-air missiles launchers or even shoulder based ground-to-air rocket launchers held in place and on call in each and evry city around the country.

When an object is deemed to be a UFO by obtaining information from local law enforcement, military, and private sector radar and aerial exercise schedules we could knock it out of the sky and have proof for all to see.

I am not in favor of showing aggression to a UFO that could be here for many reasons, but if the government felt we were serious and this bill was going to pass, they may be forced to tell us what is in our air-space to keep us from blasting it into oblivion.

Anyway...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
this is the exact reason why the aliens stay hidden! stupid post and stupid idea!

We would not want to be hostile with these visitors. Same as i wouldnt like to take on Mike Tyson (he might bite my ear off).

[edit on 1-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
All joking aside...I guess you could rig a room you sleep in with video surveilance and create a self locking door that you might capture the creature in your room...if even for a short spell to get it on video...it would be far easier to trap one than capture one in the act.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Assuming they are actually real, I don't understand how any of you think they could be stopped by ANY of the means mentioned so far. I mean, they would have technology and probably psychic abilities so far advanced of what we can imagine that no lame tricks such as those outlined here could possible foil them.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

There are a lot of abuductees that checked out as perfectly sane.

There has to be a way around the telepathy. I mean it's a matter of brain waves traveling through the air right? If we can stop radiation there has to be a way to stop telepathy.

As for tricks, well we can be pretty crafty when we want to be. They may be more advanced but we are still intelligent, we could come up with some thing that works.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

There has to be a way around the telepathy. I mean it's a matter of brain waves traveling through the air right? If we can stop radiation there has to be a way to stop telepathy.

As for tricks, well we can be pretty crafty when we want to be. They may be more advanced but we are still intelligent, we could come up with some thing that works.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by officer_010

Originally posted by DaMod

Sorry about the blank quote I hit the button too fast. Maybe we could create an electromagnetic field trap? Do you think that might work?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why does the fly not catch the spider?

Why does the rabbit not catch the man?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

Because they never tried. Ever seen monty python and the holy grail? KILLER RABBIT RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How come this reminds me of that scene in the beginning of "Ghostbusters" when they see the ghost of the old lady in the library and Dan Aykroyd screams, "Get her!!!!"

"Get her!" That was your whole plan, huh, "get her." Very scientific.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
have you ever thought about abductions, like a way they could provide us with physical evidence?

Implants could be merely a way to prove their existence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join