It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostrodamus and the Pandemic, Strange parallels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have very strong suspicions about Nostrodamus now. This is a really interesting take on one of his quatrains. I believe he was a Knights Templar, probably merivingian line. It has occurred to me that his predictions could very well have been like a code, or blueprint of things to make come true during certain eras to usher in nwo, by the secret societies. Hitler for example changed his name. The prophecy was known as well as the swaztika symbol used. Pasteur may not have been as out of the loop as it seemed. They could very well have made some of this stuff go done to whitewash themselves and call it fate.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

thank you for posting that. do you have any more, or can you tell where to access his other cures? thank you!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineGypsy9

You know... the site it's linked to contains sooooooo much info, they have in there virtually everything transcribed...

Hard site to follow, some is in french...

Here is a link to the main page, it is to the best of my knowledge the largest collection of Nostradamus writings and translations anywhere on the net, at least that's what they claim and what I have thus far found aside from actually going to france and digging in by hand...

www.propheties.it...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I really don't think an old man riddled with the painful gout, could care less about any claim to another man's sin. However, he was around during the time of the beginning of the Kabal, which entails much mathematics. This would suggest astrology in addition to numerous ancient texts coded in the mathematical verse numbers including letters. In todays lazy affairs people would call the behavior tedious, but, in all honest truth, Nostrodamus was on to something beyond any action any other could committ, it was worse, he could tell people what was going to happen to them in the face of their denial and the events would still occur. These events where beyond his control as his claim was they where written in the stars, so their denial probably added to the consequence of the predicted behavior itself still fullfilling no matter the action or cost. So when I say their is no way Nostrodamus could have any interest in the sin of other men, I mean he is to busy crunching the numbers to forget about his own sin and pain. As much respect as I have for this prophet I will say one thing I do realize many would still reject, being it is as true as the date that is given. The King of Terror who is dated in 1999 is said to not be fullfilled by many, however, many Democrats where almost tempted to simply mouth off about who they thought it was, until they found out, what it or who it really is. Creepy huh.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
@OP: I think you made an excellent observation and made sense to a certain level. What I can't help but notice is that everyone seems to be blaming President Obama for the swine flu outbreak.

I can't help but think that maybe the "higher being" had something to do with the creation of the diseases and the Apocalyptic storms because of the Earth's overpopulation.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting post.

Just a thought - where exactly did Nostradamus live and what was considered "the West" from his point of view?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Nostradamus lived in France, well the South of France in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence. As for the West, I haven't a clue.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Apologies if these have been mentioned before, I'm posting after reading only the OP, but I see a few more connections in these words.

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
1:

From the vain enterprise honor and undeserved complaint, Boats tossed about among the Latins, cold, hunger, waves Not far from the Tiber the land stained with blood, And diverse plagues will be upon mankind.

This could be a reference to the recent developments of "preemptive detention", "domestic terrorists" vis-a-vis the DHS memo, and in a similar vein "right wing extremists" (undeserved complaint), all for the sake of "The American People" (honor)

3:

The great famine which I sense approaching Will often turn [up in various areas] then become worldwide. It will be so vast and long-lasting that [people] will grab Roots from the trees and children from the breast.

This could be an indication of what will happen if the trucks stop moving. Some will be so desperate as to eat tree roots and bark just to have something in their stomach, others will turn to cannibalism.

4:

With neither foot nor hand because of sharp and strong tooth Through the crowd to the fort of the pork and the elder born: Near the portal treacherous proceeds, Moon shining, little great one led off.

Neither foot nor hand, through the crowd to the fort of the pork, treacherous proceeds... full moon Great One led off...

Mexico city could be called a fortress of pork, famous for pork products sold by vendors on the street

Treacherous proceeds, Money derived from flu cures..or decline of economy helped along by falling pork sales?

Elder born?

Little Great One led off?

I consider this to mean that it will not be a riot, but a fight for survival where it's more effective (lethal) to fight with tooth and nail than it is to swing a fist.

Those that still have food (pork), the old rich politicians and the elite (elder born) will have their bunker door bashed in (treacherous portal), it could possibly be done either very swiftly or as a guerilla operation (Moon shining), it would also fit that Obama (young president, little great one, figurehead of TPTB) will be led off by the masses (crowd) to whatever end they decide.

5:

The leaders of the church will be backward in their love for g-d. Of the 3 sects the Catholic is thrown into decadence by the partisan differences of it's worshipers. The Protestant will be entirely undone in all Europe and part of Africa by the Islamics by means of poor in spirit who led by madmen, shall through worldly luxury commit adultery. In the meantime so vast a plague that two thirds of the world will fail and decay. So many that no one will know the true owners of fields

The corruption of the establishment will be exposed (Protestants of all of Europe undone by madmen poor of spirit through luxury and adultery...MP expenses anyone?), people will lose their faith in the system and revolt.

Meanwhile the swine flu and its hypothetical variants will eventually kill 2/3rds of us.

Cheery stuff, eh? Let's hope it's merely the stretch of my overactive imagination.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I must admit you make some great points about Nostradamus. Keep them coming. You got my attention.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Had to bring this one back up today.

At the moment we are dealing with:

Swine flu, bird flu... there is an outbreak of Plague possibly in the Ukraine and in the States there is a rise of Meningitis accompanying the Flu and I just was discharged from being treated for the last.

MULTIPLAUGE

More and more it is looking like Nostradamus really called this one...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

WHAT!?!??!? Really? I'm sorry to hear that. How are you? Are there a lot of people by you coming down with meningitis?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join