It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostrodamus and the Pandemic, Strange parallels

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Potentially serious information regarding Swine Flu and Nostradamus Prophecies

I have done a fairly thorough review of Nostradamus Prophecies in regards to the Plague over the last few days and I must admit I am finding what could at best be explained as surprising coincidences, at worst foreboding staments that might warrant being taken seriously

Please read with open mind and share your opinions of what I am finding... I am well aware that it is Easy to make prophecies match situations, none the less, I feel some of what I am seeing should be shared

1:

From the vain enterprise honor and undeserved complaint, Boats tossed about among the Latins, cold, hunger, waves Not far from the Tiber the land stained with blood, And diverse plagues will be upon mankind.

(Cold Hunger, waves... Among the Latins) Reference to the source, Boat load of swine and poultry from Asia coming into Mexico? Ended up in Vera Cruz? First reported case?

Tiber... Land stained with Blood

Mexico city is stained with Blood right now...

Here's what throws me... Rio Tiber is an avenune in the heart of Mexico

It connects to the very center of the city, a most likely spot for transmission of a virus throughout the city... By the "Angel of Independence" a large circular roundabout in the very heart of the city...

Mere blocks from the location where Obama had his fateful handshake with the man who died at the Anthropology Museum...

The president also stayed within blocks of this street in the Hotel he stayed at...

HOSPITALS Mexicos 7 top hospitals are all located around the park and center of the city which connects to Rio Tiber, All Main Hospitals are also within 3 miles of Obamas stay and the Anthropology Museum as well...

Rio Tiber is at the Epicenter of the outbreak of cases in Mexico City.. the park, downtown, hospitals which transmit disease.. hotels all international travelers of distinction stay within a locus of rio tiber of the area

2:

The horrible war which is prepared in the West, The following year will come the pestilence So very horrible that young, old, nor beast (will survive), Blood, fire, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter in France.

Refers to beast and this virus passes to Birds and pigs...

Mercury Mars Jupiter in France

Last visible view from France was Probably FEB 26th 2009 when a Particular conjunction of Mercury, Mars and Jupiter was Visible

The outbreak is believed to have started in March 2009. Immediately following this alignment in the early mornings

war prepared in the West... nuff said connections to this being intentional from inside the USA?

3:

The great famine which I sense approaching Will often turn [up in various areas] then become worldwide. It will be so vast and long-lasting that [people] will grab Roots from the trees and children from the breast.

Very descriptive of the current outbreak, scattered isolated cases all over

4:

With neither foot nor hand because of sharp and strong tooth Through the crowd to the fort of the pork and the elder born: Near the portal treacherous proceeds, Moon shining, little great one led off.

Neither foot nor hand, through the crowd to the fort of the pork, treacherous proceeds... full moon Great One led off...

Mexico city could be called a fortress of pork, famous for pork products sold by vendors on the street

Treacherous proceeds, Money derived from flu cures..or decline of economy helped along by falling pork sales?

Elder born?

Little Great One led off?

Very ominous in conjunction with with the fact that this is swine Flu... Legion was cast into swine, we are legion for we are many... Many as in germs

Possibly coinciding with ushering in the anti christ? a great sacrifice of lives starting in Mexico city with the release of legion from Pork?

Being very speculative on this one... because it's odd coincidence

5:

The leaders of the church will be backward in their love for g-d. Of the 3 sects the Catholic is thrown into decadence by the partisan differences of it's worshipers. The Protestant will be entirely undone in all Europe and part of Africa by the Islamics by means of poor in spirit who led by madmen, shall through worldly luxury commit adultery. In the meantime so vast a plague that two thirds of the world will fail and decay. So many that no one will know the true owners of fields

How apt a description of the current religious scene? At this time he predicts the spread of the plauge

Very interested in further thoughts

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
just for the record...

Seeing the HSBC and American Express buildings rising high above Rio Tiber in Mexico City was really creepy

Quatrains referring to Forts of Pig and massive plagues, war created by the west Islamic takeover of Europe, failures of the Church in conjunction with the plague, the Mercury Mars, Venus visable prior to the spread of this...

Creepy, is all i'm saying

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
WOW!

Great Job!!! You get a big, fat S&F from me indeed.

One question, however, just for my own research...
Do you have a link to these quatrains that I can take a look for myself?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A few of interest

Link to book blurbs of Nostradamus 2003-2025 which discusses the "Multi Plauge" multiplague

Crystal links Quatrain list

link

Another one of interest

Quatrain #1-25 is a truly amazing prophecy. In this poem, Nostradamus not only predicts Louis Pasteur's famous discovery of the long-hidden microbe, but also includes Pasteur's name in the prophecy, and gives the date of the event as near the end of the great Cycle of the Moon in the 1880's (i.e. The Roussat Moon Cycle 1535-1888). Nostradamus then goes on to describe how Pasteur becomes the object of slander and ridicule by his jealous colleagues in the European medical community. Modern scientists have not yet been able to explain how Nostradamus was able to accomplish this amazing feat of prophecy, over two hundred years before Pasteur was born.

link

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Also

Pull up Google Earth and do some searches

for Calle Rio Tiber

Mexico City Hospitals

El Angel (round about downtown central to the city by Amex and Hbsc buildings)

Mexico City Anthropology Museum

and Ave Presidente where Obama stayed and look at the proximity to Rio Tiber

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very interesting to me that the man who is famous for curing Plague victims might have one right here...

If nothing else

Nostradamus does show us one thing...

You can cure a Plague with all natural ingredients... As this thing spreads, don't over look alternative measures...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

S&F from me, very interesting but then i am also interested in Nostradamus since some time. Care to elaborate on the means to overcome the "illness" and where it is descibed in the quatrains ? One more, any symbolic meaning of Tiber

Thanks,

[edit on 2009/4/30 by reugen]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Calle Rio Tiber

As I stated above is the central road in Mexico city leading to the roundabout of the Angel of Independence. Which is central to Mexico City.

See, your looking ahead at Rio Tiber in this picture

Where it began, spread, as the quatrain states close to Tiber... Blocks from the Anthropology center, blocks from Obamas Hotel stay...

Within 3 miles of every major hospital in Mexico City, just google Hospitals Mexico City on Google Earth they all encircle this location

Hovered over by the Amex Corp and HSBC

Calle Rio Tiber is all but the epi center of the Mexican outbreak...

First reported case was vera cruz, likely they will find other priors

but

This is where it started to spread, this is where it got famous because of obama this, close by as Obama indicated is where everyone is herded into hospitals

If nothing else it's a stunning level of coincidence no?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

And I have to add to that...

I have unraveled nothing yet that might represent a cure...

Proofing the quatrains that reference plague as to how they might reference Mexico city took some time...

So I haven't proofed them for a cure hidden within

and I should, and will

But nothing leaps out at me at this time...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't know that Nostradamus ever predicted much of anything right...

the Man DID cure Plague in His time

and

The ONE, the ONE and only quatrain I can say he Did DEFINITIVELY get right...

Was the Pasteur Quatrain, Father of the Vaccine

He will, Pasteur, as a demi-God be honored:

Sera, Pasteur demi-Dieu honore:

So for those who don't take Nostradamus seriously... I'm among you, I don't see where he hit much of anything in modern times on the nail...

But BIOLOGY? This topic he seems to have a genuine predictive gift at work on... and he names Tiber, I think... this means something, for real maybe, this swine thing may well be the real Mc Coy, He Mentions Pigs... The location is right,

The damn Zodiac was right guys...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Really well researched look at a possible meaning behind some of his writings, even better I'd say than some of what I've read concerning them all ready. This is most interesting, including the alignment of planets that just took place. It even makes me wonder if the man wasn't somehow connected to the secret societies and that they didn't use his predictions to carry forth and act them out.
Certainly if they were planning a great culling of the population, tying it into a prophecy and making it appear as if fate had decreed this would be their attempt to whitewash themselves with not only the survivors but the future historians as well.

He also got Hitler, I believe he wrote Hizler and the swastika correct I believe.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I actually have kind of taken a new turn, fascinating stuff...

A person a bit back mentioned "Cure" and I have just been poring over Nostradamus recipes for his actual illness treatments

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Could Nostradamus have given us an answer to the Swine Flu through time?

These are some recipes of his for various conditions:

Nutmeg Oil

Part 1 Chapter VI To make a perfect nutmeg oil, which not only has all the potency of nutmeg but, in addition, when applied to the stomach, is a sovereign remedy against coughs, nausea, retching and all kinds of stomach-ache:

Take half a pound of nutmegs, grind them up coarsely, then boil them in a pan with a pound of spring water.

When the mixture has come to the boil three or four times, remove it from the fire and put the whole thing into a little sachet of new linen, tie it up firmly, put it into a press and squeeze it hard.

Put a dish underneath it to collect what runs through.

You will then see the oil floating on the water like yellow wax, having a superb odour.

If it is kept for a year, the yellow will turn a brownish colour, and the smell will become stronger still.

You will not get more than an ounce of oil from half a pound of nutmegs.
Note that, since this produces such a small quantity of oil, it can also be made another way. This, though, is the proper and most natural way, confirmed by all as having all the effects of artificial balsam.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Doesn't seem like Nutmeg Oil is fast to make but like many have said worst of flu could be in Fall and it seems Diarrhea and vomiting are a big part the death problem...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Plauge Remedy

To make the basis for a perfectly good and excellent aromatic powder whose perfume is not strange, but confers an agreeable and long-lasting sweetness, though it can only be prepared once a year:

Take one ounce of the sawdust or shavings of cypress-wood, as green as you can find, six ounces of Florentine violet-root, three ounces of cloves, three drams of sweet calamus, and six drams of aloes-wood.

Reduce the whole to powder before it spoils.

Next, take three or four hundred in-folded red roses [the recent Bloomsbury version entitled 'The Elixirs of Nostradamus' repeatedly translates 'rose rouges incarnées' as 'black orchids'!!], fresh and perfectly clean, and gathered before dewfall.

Pound them vigorously in a marble mortar with a wooden pestle.
When you are half through pounding them, add to them the above mentioned powder and immediately pound it all vigorously, while sprinkling on it a little rose-juice.

When everything is well mixed together, form it into little flat lozenges, as you would pills, and let them dry in the shade, for they will smell good.
And note that from this mixture may also be made aromatic soaps, cypress powder, violet root powder, aromatic balls, perfumes, 'Cyprus birds' and perfumed waters.

And in order to make the mixture even more excellent, add as much musk and ambergris as you either can or wish.

If these two are added I do not doubt that you will produce a superbly pleasant perfume.

Pulverise the said musk and ambergris, dissolving it with rose-juice, then mix it in and dry in the shade.

Quite apart from the goodness and scent that this mixture lends to the items and mixtures mentioned above, you only have to keep it in the mouth a little to make your breath smell wonderful all day.

Or if the breath was stinking, whether as a result of the teeth being rotten or because of bad smells emerging from the stomach, or because the person involved had some stinking ulcer somewhere, or some other odd case that obliged him to flee people's company, keep a little of it in the mouth without chewing, and it will give out such a good smell that nobody will be able to tell where it is coming from ['Whence is that goodly fragrance blowing.'?!].

And in time of Plague, keep it often in the mouth, for there is no smell better for keeping away the bad and pestiferous air.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is the link from where I got those recipes of Nostradamus

Link

A ton of info there

I will be scanning through still for anything Flu specific...

I will also be checking to see what ingredients are available etc, etc... lol without a 15th century French farm at hand...

Plague cure, tons of vitamin C and rose hips...

but it is more than that, I wish to examine ingredients more thoroughly...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nutmeg oil is avialable via the net/ at health food stores

a curiosity to me...

One of the effects listed is ENHANCED DREAMS and it was one of Nostradamus main recipes

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

From the vain enterprise honor and undeserved complaint,
Boats tossed about among the Latins, cold, hunger, waves
Not far from the Tiber the land stained with blood,
And diverse plagues will be upon mankind.

the tiber is a river in italy, it flows through rome, latin is the language of the romans.

it strikes me that nostradamus would have had to know a lot about the modern vernacular and geography of mexico city to have meant this interpretation rather than a reference to rome.

i'm not saying you're wrong necessarily, it's an interesting interpretation, just an observation i made that i thought worth adding.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

nutmeg is slightly hallucinogenic in large doses but it gives you a killer headache, i believe.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Nostradamus employed Scrying for much of his longer term visions...

Mostly he used a bowl of or pool of water for this purpose

He would "see" words, visions places...

I have to ask myself what would one see scrying the outbreak and it's beginnings?

The vision would take you to the tame and place of central importance

Last week with Obama there and the First 30-40 deaths taking place in hospitals by....

a landmark

He would name something...

he would see... a Latin Country,

No way to know where... but there in the center of the city, at the roundabout, surrounded by the tallest buildings and largest park, a best INTERNATIONAL Hotels... this virus starts to spread...

The street corner sign he recognizes says TIBER

Calle Rio Tiber

Road (to the) River Tiber

Everyone is Latin

This is what he SEES when he scrys this is seriously adding up...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join