It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has the Apocalypse started?

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Been studying this issue ever since I ran across a 9-11 prophecy. And after some thought I thought I would present some of my conclusions. It's running. It appears that it started May 15 1948 with the start of the nation of Israel and should conclude no later than the spring of 2028.

And I have run across some strange stuff that not in the normal teachings of Christianity or Judaism. Like that the Jews are under a two thousand year curse beccause the prophet Elijah was prevented from doing the job he was supposed to do in the first century AD. And by extension the rest of the world is under it as well.

And it was really strange knowing according to prophecy that 2 countries were to be conquered by a powerful country from the west as prelimary events to the final 7 years and then watching it actually occur under Bush. The tribluation of the days of the carcass eh?

And then there is Obama. Preparing the US for the next major event. Frankly I wouldn't want to be known as the last president of the US but that's his problem. Of course having the 6th seal of Revelation open on your watch isn't something you can prepare for. Or is it the Gog Magog disaster. Or is it the same thing under 2 different names. I'll guess we will have to watch for it eh?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ntech]




posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would tend to think that it's a tweak early for any apocalyptic genesis. You sound as though you are versed in Biblical prophecy. We are aware, therefore it's not here. [as a thief in the night]

Perhaps circular logic on my part.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes, the best thing to do now would be to put a paper bag over your head and lie on the floor.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is early yet. But after working this out in 2001 here is the first of the prelimary events of the end time. The 9-11 prophecy. And remember this.
Some bible prophesies repeat.

Daniel 11-2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

The realm of Grecia. What to call Washington DC and make the prophecy applicable to events that happened 2500 years ago as well.




posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The only way apocalypse will happen is if man makes it happen, there is no divine being that's going to make it happen.

All the prophecies are self fullfilling prophecies. If we can get over this hump in humanity we'll all be ok, well for the most part.

We shouldn't anticipate the next apocalypse as much as we should the next big step for mankind (like the moonwalk for the first time) it's debatable but you get my point.

Fixation on doomsday, will inevitably bring a doomsday.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB
 




[edit on 03/06/09 by donttaserme]



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hmmm...

Personally, whenever it comes to the topic of "Is this the end times?" I always wonder what I could have possibly done in a past life to deserve to have to live during them.

Maybe I'm suffering from perpetual "why me?" syndrome but it just doesn't seem fair.

Or if reincarnation isn't your thing....why I have such crappy luck...



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well this is what Jesus Christ has to say on the subject. I would be slacking in my duties not to bring this up. After all having 2500 year old end of the world prophesies going 3 for 3 since 9-11 is worthy of notice isn't it?


Luke 21.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ntech]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ntech]



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
hmmm...

Personally, whenever it comes to the topic of "Is this the end times?" I always wonder what I could have possibly done in a past life to deserve to have to live during them.

Maybe I'm suffering from perpetual "why me?" syndrome but it just doesn't seem fair.

Or if reincarnation isn't your thing....why I have such crappy luck...


I think the exact contrary to this point. I am really excited about being here, as my intuition tells me that I have been being prepared for this all along. I have a greater purpose, and it isn't in the material world.

The person that can't accept universal spirit, will never make the entire conspiracy connection, because he allows his brain to get into the way of his heart and soul.

A bunch of people on this fourm know exactly what is going to happen, they might not have exact dates and details, but inside they can see that is comming to pass.

Of course, I have no proof. I don't need any and neither does anyone else. It is scientific brainwashing keeping you that are confused and therefore never understanding your actual life's purpose.

Remember science is only a consensu of accepted facts. As soon as new evidience surfaces, science also changes its stance.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by sticky]



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech
 


from what i have seen, we have been in the tribulation for about 3 years now. i am getting just bits and pieces on what is going on. it is quite possible that the desecration may well be in the interdimentional temple of Yahweh. also keep in mind that we are also the temple of God.

most are waiting for the 3D temple to be rebuilt.

i'm not sure i believe it's 3D anymore. there are various levels of heaven, one of which holds the temple. i believe this area has been invaded and desecrated. knowledge has been gathered that should not have been.

this pertains to black op programs... deep down under.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria
 



i also see lots of white men with white skullcaps running around controlling the behind scenes regarding politics.

i'm not sure who these guys are.

i have visions btw. not hallucinations. visions.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The apocalypse starts when you are born, the tribulations are the events you go through in life, and then end of the world is the day you die.
or that's how I see it.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
hmmm...

Personally, whenever it comes to the topic of "Is this the end times?" I always wonder what I could have possibly done in a past life to deserve to have to live during them.

Maybe I'm suffering from perpetual "why me?" syndrome but it just doesn't seem fair.

Or if reincarnation isn't your thing....why I have such crappy luck...

*********************************************************
Perhaps you preincarnated spirit decided it wanted to watch? If I'm right and I think I am then there are actually people alive now who may never die. Some who will simply transform into beings of light and energy while others that may have to retain their physical bodies for another thousand years before the transformation.

Crappy luck? This could be your last reincarnation. If that's your thing.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
It is early yet. But after working this out in 2001 here is the first of the prelimary events of the end time. The 9-11 prophecy. And remember this.
Some bible prophesies repeat.

Daniel 11-2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

The realm of Grecia. What to call Washington DC and make the prophecy applicable to events that happened 2500 years ago as well.



Yes I agree they do repeat. God exists outside of space and time, and thus the words are timeless for all generations. Especially to the first days and last days generations. These times no one believes and seeing is believing. That will be our downfall. Have you taken the 2015 blood moons Tetrad into account? Or any major astronomical activity. The Universe would have to be in sync with God's timing no doubt. 9-11 happened on 911. If that's not a sign...



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria
 



i also see lots of white men with white skullcaps running around controlling the behind scenes regarding politics.

The skull and bones society.
They run this country.
And have for awhile now.
Apparently the sheeple are distracted by the flu,
we need to keep reminding them the country meanwhile
is being hijacked, and paid for by their kids' futures.......
Has it started? Depends on if your glass is half full or half empty.
Edit to add: I keep thinking of Mathew:

Mathew 24:36 ¶ But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the
angels of heaven, but my Father

kingjbible.com...


[edit on 30-4-2009 by dodadoom]



posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
times have been shortened... adjusted. i know that God says this will be done for the sake of humanity... a heavenly war is being waged against certain individuals involved in military black op. there are probably others, but i don't know who they are.

the false prophet makes up a group of people. i don't know about the anti-christ. maybe he jumps around different people.

however... there is another thing

there is a passage in the bible that says the "anti-christ" will seek to change laws and time. daniel 7:25

they have blew open portals in the heavenly realms... they also have a time machine.. and something else, which i do not know what it is. maybe to do with parrallel universes. in some places there is no time. all i know is that they are messing around with things they sould not. trying to gain access to heaven and become like God... sound familiar?

in the book of daniel.. i don't have my reference here. there is a man that is termed the vial one. the taxes that are raised... these may well have to do with raising the number of souls that are demanded of by off earth forces. the black ops are stealing our spirits and souls. in light of that, this part of the vision that daniel had has already been fullfilled. the vile man, which comes after this man has already come. he is now gone. keep in mind, these are not the same "people" as i see things.

maybe the same entity that resides within. so now... we are on the the next passage.

ok, i looked it up. it's daniel 11:21 and the surrounding verses.



posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to The skull and bones society.
They run this country.
And have for awhile now.
[edit on 30-4-2009 by dodadoom]


i thought about it possibly being jewish zionist. not the same as the 12 tribes of israel.

i really don't know though.



posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Well this is what Jesus Christ has to say on the subject. I would be slacking in my duties not to bring this up. After all having 2500 year old end of the world prophesies going 3 for 3 since 9-11 is worthy of notice isn't it?


Luke 21.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ntech]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by ntech]


Ahhhh. Yes, the endtimes are upon us. It will happen soon, I think. I have had visions of it... and believe it or not, I'm almost certain that it will happen in 2012, in very much the same manner as in the movie Knowing. So, everyone: start stockpiling on canned goods and toothpaste and underwears and soap... and pick a cave near you!



posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes I believe we are in the beginning of the "end times" and we need to be ready. I believe in a pre-tribulation rapture for those who are saved. The tribulation will be a terrible time and I would not wish it upon anyone.




Peace,
Grandma



posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There are in fact two raptures one before the Tribulation for high standing Christians who have tried the utmost to never commit a sin and follow Christ. He calls them the Church of Philadelphia (The Seven Letters to the Seven Churches). They are accounted worthy to escape these things. The second Rapture is before the Day of the Lord period, when Christ comes to save those who changed due to the Tribulation and hence are not luke-warm Christians anymore but also those who finally accept Him as Messiah even those who previously never believed, as long as they do it with sincerity towards His message and sacrifice.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join