It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama: 'Whatever it takes' as swine flu nears pandemic level

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Obama:


www.usatoday.com

Napolitano says U.S. officials have been operating as if it were a WHO level 6 pandemic.

"Everyone should rest assured that this government is prepared to do whatever it takes to control the impact of this virus," President Obama said during his news conference Wednesday night.
(visit the link for the full news article)



[edit on 29-4-2009 by Jb0311NY]




posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously this is the globalist trying to kill 95% of the population.
If we make it out and defeat them, I propose that we make laws against killing. We must stop the hate and murders.... sigh... I am so weak personally, I failed at so many tests in life, please help me have the strength to pass this one
DONT TAKE THE SHOTS
They may kill you
MArtial Law is here?
What do we do now? Can we wake the police in time?

WTF?

I love my fam, My Megan, and my dobes... Nothing can change that

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey!

Credit where credit is due, it isn't Obama - It's the teleprompter! Don't ever forget that.

wZn



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY
 

Yeah not liking the way that's phrased. They try anything on me or my family or friends I'm gonna give em hell.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oh wow, could this be the false flag attack we've been waiting for, an attack that's going to be much bigger than 9/11?


Is this the attack that they will use to try to usher in the New World Order or a Fiefdom?

They can pump up the pandemic level up as much as they can to start herding people into these camps to 'quarantine' them... Perhaps permanently!

We have to remember that we're only into the first few days of this engineered virus release, and the real horrors will not happen until the next seasonal cycle or two, because this may be a virus that is engineered to mutate extensively.

It could mutate into a hemorrhagic 'firehose' flu where people sneeze or vomit up blood, which no doubt would overjoy the population reduction people.


[edit on 29-4-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by star in a jar]



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Those simple words "Whatever it takes."

Lord F-in Krishna, this is bad news (Didn't want to offend anyone with JC you know) Whatever it takes to kill a disease that has recently only killed people in a third world country!

I easily see this as a reason to bailout sick people, there simply to big to become sick, ergo 900 billion dollars should suffice, but they won't get it hospitals will as an incentive to take more sick people in. Bullocks!



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I dont think he means he is going to kill us all by saying whatever it takes. You have to read between the lines. "Whatever it takes" means I will use this to spend as much money as humanly possible and I will use it as an excuse to usher in government controlled/paid for health care. It means I will do "whatever it takes" to bring the liberal agenda to full fruition, no matter how much money I have to print or no matter that it will bankrupt the nation.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Oh wow, could this be the false flag attack we've been waiting for, an attack that's going to be much bigger than 9/11?


Is this the attack that they will use to try to usher in the New World Order or a Fiefdom?

They can pump up the pandemic level up as much as they can to start herding people into these camps to 'quarantine' them... Perhaps permanently!


You know what the FEMA camps are for? They're for the people who refuse the shots when the government announces "mandatory vaccines" for a flu that's no more dangerous than a common cold. It's the vaccines that are designed to kill and if you don't take 'em, into the FEMA compounds you go.

I hope Americans are ready for a fight, and I hope and pray the military honors their oaths. If the military will just get off their asses and come to the rescue of the American people.... the NWO's plan will be toast. Somewhere in the depths of my psyche, I have a feeling that the military has a plan that will stop this madness. Maybe today isn't the time to hatch it, but I have a feeling there are sane people out there in the military.

This is a very, very serious situation. It's going to be the end of the USA as we know it, and then the end of civilization as we know it, if these dark demon bastards get their way. Our only chance is if the military takes over everything, and I mean everything. The media, the White House, the FED... everything. And then the military will hopefully restore the constitution and make sure it's upheld. Over time, they will hopefully restore a sound government that's not all about raping the American people. It's time to repeal about 17 million insane laws that are on the books and to restore sanity.

No matter how you cut it, this is not going to end without a fight.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I dont think he means he is going to kill us all by saying whatever it takes. You have to read between the lines. "Whatever it takes" means I will use this to spend as much money as humanly possible and I will use it as an excuse to usher in government controlled/paid for health care. It means I will do "whatever it takes" to bring the liberal agenda to full fruition, no matter how much money I have to print or no matter that it will bankrupt the nation.


Buddy I hate to tell you but there is no left or right, its a show. Money? You mean Paper Fiat Currency. Paper isnt worth anything really, its just some matter. They have the "money" and control it. They are attacking us on a 200 prong murder campaign. They want less than 500 million slaves... they hate us for our love.

This is all planned. Reichstag is burning dude.... This is history repeating....
They are the Nazis we read about, they have controlled for long times, and now are making there move.

Please Find it in your heart to plead to god, prey for our victory as we stand against the evil.

It's simple, you dont need a book or temple to belieive in god. Chop a piece of wood, god is there. Move a boulder, god is there as well.

LOVE AND FREEDOM. This is What we live for. GODS WILL EMPOWERS US.

WE STAND HERE IN GODS NAME AGAINST YOU.... WE WILL DEFEAT YOU! EVIL NAZIS!

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Jb0311NY]



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Money and government power, that is what it will take to end this pandemic...or more like, that's what he will say it took when the flu goes away naturally on it's own and he claims victory...similarly, if the economy balances out, he will claim victory for his bailouts and massive budgets.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY


www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously this is the globalist trying to kill 95% of the population.
If we make it out and defeat them, I propose that we make laws against killing. We must stop the hate and murders.... sigh... I am so weak personally, I failed at so many tests in life, please help me have the strength to pass this one
DONT TAKE THE SHOTS
They may kill you
MArtial Law is here?
What do we do now? Can we wake the police in time?

WTF?

I love my fam, My Megan, and my dobes... Nothing can change that

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow, some of you are really freaking out over this eh?

Gee, take it easy and put it into perspective. Fear is taking over, don't let it.

This is a minor blip with the media is having a feeding frenzy with, and some fat cat phara guys are making a killing, literally, but it will pass.



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join