It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knock and talk coming--secure your firearms

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Where is your proof of that?

Do you have a link to a news story?

Is this your perspective, or based on some experience in the past?

Is this entire thread based on a troll trying to get a reaction?

Tune in to the "Swine Flu" Drama Hour.

Same "Swine Time", Same "Swine Channel".

[edit on 30-4-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hashishian
guns don't kill people, vaccinations do...unless people come to my house with vaccinations...then guns could still kill people..

I have already told my family that if officers come to the house demanding to give us all shots, that I will threaten them, and most likely be shot for my cause.

It is a crazy trade off, and it accomplishes nothing, but I still feel that way.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

guns don't kill people, vaccinations do...unless people come to my house with vaccinations...then guns could still kill people..

I have already told my family that if officers come to the house demanding to give us all shots, that I will threaten them, and most likely be shot for my cause.

It is a crazy trade off, and it accomplishes nothing, but I still feel that way.

I am right there with you Sticky.

Amen Hashishian!

With each level the WHO raises their Pandemic chart, and or DHS raises their terror alert level, I fill a magazine for another one of my guns, not for terrorists or the Swine flu, but for the Jackboots that my dare enter my home.

The thing is here in Texas I have several guns for myself but I have nothing compared to some of the arsenals that a lot people here have.

I hope these guys think twice before coming to force most people I know to take a vaccination.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by son of PC
One more level upgrade in this flu stuff and they will be coming door to door to check on you. You will have to admit them.

"Any firearms on the premises"? Goodbye firearms.

Thank goodness...I am planning on picking up some firearms from the people who come and knock on the door.

I hope they bring plenty of amo too.

I call it home shopping!

Indeed, it would be nice if they brought me some 9mm and could always use some more .223.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

One more level upgrade in this flu stuff and they will be coming door to door to check on you. You will have to admit them.

Thank goodness...I am planning on picking up some firearms from the people who come and knock on the door.

I call it home shopping!

If I could give you 5 stars or more ; I would... Welcome home the door is open...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

I call it home shopping!

Indeed, it would be nice if they brought me some 9mm and could always use some more .223.

Well you never know when it is going to be Christmas in May...Santa loves good little boys who keep their guns clean and in good working order and know to never ever draw one unless you intend to shoot it!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

I call it home shopping!

If I could give you 5 stars or more ; I would... Welcome home the door is open...

Thanks my friend...I don't think our government knows that many of us choose our families and open our homes and hearts and lives to people we not only love but would gladly die for to protect and to save...

The lying dysfunctional egotistical cretins have to buy their friends.

They yearn to be loved yet it is the kiss of steel they invite with their treasonous actions.

The Founding Fathers made it so clear for us to expect such things...they think we are all brain dead and worried about whether or not we can afford the new entertainment center Wal-Mart just got in to stock.

What they are going to end up earing is the stocks of citizen's rifles being shouldered to fire if they don't back way off and stand down soon.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I was going to post a whole new thread on this, but I'm so tired from reading and worrying that I don't have the energy to sensationalize the title like I think is customary on here. I had an account on here but I had my reasons to stop posting (nothing too important). I'm fully aware They watch this board, but I'll post this anyway.

I take this topic here extremely seriously. Not because I have a gun - I don't. I take it seriously because I have had dreams in the past few months about people coming into my home - authority type people. Sometimes I get dreams that give me information about things happening in real life - not often, but it happens.

This may not seem like a big deal to anyone, but when I read this thread and the part about them checking on people I felt so so scared because I remembered those dreams. There were more than one of the dreams. Usually it's that people had been in my home, or that one dream where they were standing there in my living room as if to question me. I also dreamt that a lady down the hall was gone, as in her apartment was empty. Knowing my dreams, it's hard to believe these things won't happen.

I feel so sad right now at what is happening, and because I have had a very bad gut feeling (the kind you can't ignore, the kind that you feel so very strongly in your body) since this germ story came out. Something doesn't seem right. I try to calm down and pretend everything is business-as-usual, but I know deep inside this isn't the case.

Most of all, I don't want to be here when it happens. Where can a person go to avoid these heartbreakingly invasive things that will happen? The germ is invasive enough. What can I do? If the universe sent me the dream, then where is the solution to go with it?

I don't expect an answer to my questions. In fact, it's probably better I don't get an answer since we're being watched. How do any of you deal with it? Knowing something terrible will happen. (I know some of you don't agree anything will happen, so that's ok.. I mean the ones who do believe this.)

[edit on 1-5-2009 by heavyheart]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
(double post)

[edit on 1-5-2009 by heavyheart]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by heavyheart

All you can do is make sure you are rite with yourself and if you believe in God, that you are rite with him.

Greed and power has caused this planet to go nuts. People are so used to it,
that they do nothing about it any more.

I know what you mean. Driving down the road today, listening to my music, I was thinking how much I enjoyed this in the past, but now there is this cloud of current events that just hang over my head, and I can not enjoy it any more.

I have been feeling this same off feeling you are and it started a few years ago, and this last month has gone into hyperdrive. Nothing is innocent anymore. I look around and know that it is all going to change.

I think about family camping trips, laughing, sitting on the porch laughing with friends looking at the stars. So innocent. Now it is , am I going to die if I go to the grocery store because someone sneezed on the bag of chips I just bought, why do they have the mass graves... why is the sky so clouded in trails, why has our nation been sold out from under us?

A way out? There is none. You can spend years in survival training, you can move to a desert island, but in the end it is everywhere. The corruption is everywhere, and there is no where to go to where you are free from it.

Good will triumph over evil but it will not happen over night.
We are in our own pivital time in history. There have been many of them,
and many people have died, and we think it can never happen to us, but yet here we are. This one is like all those past storms thrown into one.

Greed and power. It sucks. If people cared about more than themselves, and actually enjoyed the simple things in life, we would not be in this mess at all.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't believe its come to this yet. I can't even afford a gun right now! lol That's really sad when you think about it. But hand to hand combat? That's another question all together. A knock and a talk? They won't get any talk from me.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I dont agree with you, but that was pure gold

OP, do you have a source for your claim? It all seems a bit over the top for my liking

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I too often have dreams that end up coming true. I would suggest you understand that there is a high probability that you are on the path to end up at this event. The best you can do is be prepared as possible so that you may make it through the even unharmed.

These events that are unfolding are quite scary.

I know they watch this board and I am usually quite out spoken, I just hope that when the time comes those who would watch this board might be good people at heart and don't sell out their fellow human beings and law abiding citizens who simply yearn for freedom.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Thanks, amatrine. I may have to stop reading the news on the internet, because it's too stressful. It gets in the way of emergency preparations, which I should have regardless of what happens. Honestly, I love this site because it has so much information, but this is one of the top ones with info that stresses me out the most. It's not the site's fault, it's just reality. Alex Jones' sites are hard for me to read, too, so I hardly go to them.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I agree with that.... sometimes I have to step back for a few days because it becomes so overwhelming and I feel so incredibly helpless and hopeless with what comes our way. Then after spending several days just normal conversation with anyone and everyone, hope comes back once I realize that many many people are awake to what is going on.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

You know what I'm talking about, then! Thank you for the mini-interpretation, seeing as I'm now really wanting to know what the dream meant. Well, today I thought it meant they would be in my home, and they may (ok, let's be honest, probably will) be; but the other interpretation is that I was seeing what will happen to some, but not necessarily me (an empathic dream, if you will). Now that I think of it, I'm seeing ways the warning is useful. I can generally be prepared now; there really is no excuse, other than the million other things making my life busy and the fact that this all is happening so fast. I could also take this as a warning to do everything humanly possible not to get sick, so I don't have bad news or flu-like behavior to present to the flu squad. Who knows, maybe just maybe I won't get taken away or have anything bad result from the visits. At least I didn't have any bad ending shown to me in my dream. Just the uncomfortable visit.

What do you mean by I will likely be at this event? I assumed we all would be at it, those of us who live in the U.S.. (and I'm sure these kind of things will happen to people in the UK too, maybe other places)

Ohh, I have to add two things. First, the census person going house to house recently on my block was unnerving to me for some reason, perhaps from pure paranoia. It's hard to put my finger on what bothered me. I knew it was the census because I asked them what they were doing in front of the houses. I thought they send you a form in the mail. Part of what they said was that they were counting everyone to get numbers for "services", and also trying to count all the homeless people. Sounds innocent enough. What the government will do with the data is its own story.

Second thing - I had a dream last year that some of the shelves in the store were mostly bare.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

... Then after spending several days just normal conversation with anyone and everyone, hope comes back once I realize that many many people are awake to what is going on.

Yes, that's how it works for me, more or less. I need to spend time in mundane oblivious life, in addition to talking to people who may agree with the severity of the times. Today a very cheerful cab driver made my day (at least until I got on the internet lol). He was so confident it won't get bad in our state, and that it was only the people who had gone to Mexico who were at risk. I knew he was missing part of the picture, but just hearing it from someone so genuinely interested in comforting me made me all bouncy and temporarily happy like I wanted to be. For that moment, I believed him because I wanted to.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I will try my best to explain it. View time as you would space, that is multidimensional.

If you take an object that is traveling in multidimensional space, the more information you have concerning this object the better you are able to deduce where that object is going and when it will arrive. I am not just talking about the velocity and the direction but I am talking about if you know it is a car traveling on a road or a jet flying in the sky. Say it is a car driving on the road, then how long is the road? What is the speed limit? Then how well do you know the driver? Do they stop for bathroom breaks? Will they be stopping for food? Etc. The more you know the more accurately you can deduce when that car will arrive at it's destination and in what condition.

Think of time the same way. Assuming time is multidimensional to, then that leave many variables to where you will be at a given point on a time line. That is we as humans might be much more in tune with information in the universe than we are conscience of and our brain still might be able to make an educated guess or a probability at what will be happening in our future. This nearer the event, the easier the calculation will be assuming you are able to acquire a constant given of information.

Simply put, if you have precognitive dreams of your future, you are essentially taking information you are not conscience of and seeing the event that is most likely to unfold given all the information you have.

We do this on a conscience level as well. For example it is not hard to deduce that there is a high probability of martial law scenarios that are possible given the information we can acquire about the TPTB and the tactics they are using (9/11, Economic Collapse, Swine Flu, etc.).

The difference here is there is a higher margin of error and we can only foresee broad scenarios. When we sleep our unconsciousness might be able to to tap into much more specific information and deduce much more specific probabilities concerning the outcome of events yet to come.

I hope I worded that correctly.

Essentially the possibilities of where we end up in the future are infinite, but we can make calculations as the most likely scenario the more information we have on every little detail and who knows what we are capable of tapping into on a subconscious level to arrive at such an intimate and detailed probability.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heavyheart
reply to post by amatrine

Thanks, amatrine. I may have to stop reading the news on the internet, because it's too stressful. It gets in the way of emergency preparations, which I should have regardless of what happens. Honestly, I love this site because it has so much information, but this is one of the top ones with info that stresses me out the most. It's not the site's fault, it's just reality. Alex Jones' sites are hard for me to read, too, so I hardly go to them.

I absolutely agree with amatrine. I almost posted just a quick note... "What she said" you sounded so sad... Man it passes.

What she said. Reread it. In fact one more... Hit the button on the post that shows it as a single post. Then print it out.

Then reread it a few more times... then grab your balls and squeeze really hard... Does it hurt? Good then you are a man. Stand up like one using your spine. Get some more backbone. Reread her post again. Don't be a coward.

If you can write dark and very expressively as you had originally, then you can write light stuff too. Don't go looking for sympathy anymore.

Be a man read the news everywhere and trust yourself and God. Have no fear.

If you're a woman...

Edit to add : Yes this is all real. You only get one chance. God provides protection AND discernment. Scoffers can eat # and die.

[edit on 5·1·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
"They" who? Nobody's coming into my house and forcing me to answer questions. Why would I tell anybody I have weapons anyway?
[edit on 29-4-2009 by calmbutwary]

Because that's what good liberals do. [sarcasm]

Second line,...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join