It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knock and talk coming--secure your firearms

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Hi, I lost my password again.
So here I am posting as heavyhearted, but It's me heavyheart. (Uh oh, I just noticed I spelled my own nickname wrong and forgot the 'd'. I need to catch up on some sleep. If I change my name to fix it later, I'll try to stick with one name or else use my original name if I can find the password. What a mess.)

Thank you for the explanation. You worded it well. There is an art to interpreting dreams. Sometimes it helps me to know things ahead of time, sometimes I'm not sure of the purpose. In this case, I have to use what I know to prepare, at least in general ways. I don't much listen to people who brush off dream premonitions (I don't usually call them that and I hardly tell anyone about them) as "oh, your dreams are just a reflection of what you think about" etc. Yes, some dreams are, but I know that some are much more.

I also am careful not to call every dream a premonition. Few are for me, that I can tell. Also, I still think some endings can be changed, but I'm still trying to figure out how this all works. As in, is there a "minority report" or isn't there? Usually I can't change the foreseen event, but I can control my reaction to it and therefore have a possibly-preferable ending. In this case, I will think it through, try to move things in a different direction if possible, and keep myself in a good position to handle it if it does happen.

Sorry if I didn't make a point. I'm just really tired. At least I'm not the only one - Alex Jones referred to lack of sleep on one or more of his shows I just caught from YouTube.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by heavyhearte]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Aren't there enough real events happening now without having to make up totally fictional ones you people are worried about?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix

I absolutely agree with amatrine. I almost posted just a quick note... "What she said" you sounded so sad... Man it passes.

What she said. Reread it. In fact one more... Hit the button on the post that shows it as a single post. Then print it out.

Then reread it a few more times... then grab your balls and squeeze really hard... Does it hurt? Good then you are a man. Stand up like one using your spine. Get some more backbone. Reread her post again. Don't be a coward.

If you can write dark and very expressively as you had originally, then you can write light stuff too. Don't go looking for sympathy anymore.

Be a man read the news everywhere and trust yourself and God. Have no fear.

If you're a woman...

Edit to add : Yes this is all real. You only get one chance. God provides protection AND discernment. Scoffers can eat # and die.

[edit on 5·1·09 by DrMattMaddix]

At first your post sounded appropriately supportive. Then you went left and it was unhelpful and unproductive. I'd say even mean since I generally consider it unkind to go around invalidating people's feelings and shaming them for showing them. However, I'd expect treatment like that if I was actually in a survival situation and there was no time for all this feelings stuff (think Dawn of the Dead).

I don't feel bad for expressing myself. It's healthy. I wrote what I felt. I am quite capable of writing light stuff (actually I show a happy face a lot in person lately just to not spread my sadness or freak people out), but I will not do it because someone tells me to buck up and stop being honest. I will do it when I feel like it. Millions of people are about to possibly die; I'm gonna grieve, whether now or later or both, and nothing can truly change that. I can use palliative measures to calm myself down, but the truth is as it is. Anyway, fully feeling the dark feelings can be a valuable step on the path to sunniness. And sharing them with other humans can be healing for *all* involved. Keeping all this inside isn't healthy for anyone. There will be plenty of time for that when things get worse.

And here's the main thing: I wasn't looking for sympathy, so to speak. I don't even come on this forum anymore, but I have no one to talk to out here who understands the gravity of the situation. So what I was possibly looking for was support (there *is* a difference between that and sympathy), but mainly to relate to others who are going through the same thing - by that I primarily mean others who have premonition- and intuition-type experiences to the point where these events, in our minds, are clearly going to pass. I'm not talking about just info from the news/internet/ATS making us think it might pass, not really.

Plus, if you're making me out to be some kind of leech, that's wrong too. With my original name, I actively gave support and information on here for a while.

So, I appreciate the initial attempt at empathy and being supportive. You seem to have some good intentions, I guess. Messages of strength can be helpful, depending on how you present them. You assumed I'm not strong because I turned to others, yet I am handling this in my daily life pretty much on my own. I'm handing it the best I can and in ways a stranger on the internet can't see.

And maybe I also wrote my dark post as a warning. I'm not sure you considered that. I didn't want to get on a bullhorn like Alex Jones (I'll leave that to him because he does it well
), but I was putting it out there.

By the way, careful assuming you know people's gender online.

In any case, I have never felt so connected to my fellow humans as I am feeling right now (that I can remember), but I'm not going to bother coming on here if people are just gonna be like this. Usually I would deal with the usual ATS negativity here and there, but there are more pressing things out here and true light to be found in the all-too-real darkness.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by heavyhearte]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join