It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conjuring a visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Whats up everyone. I'm new to the ATS forums and wanted to start out with an interesting topic that's on my mind from time to time. Well first I'd like to share that when I was younger I had a visit from a gray in my parents bedroom. This took place in Belgium Europe, not sure what the exact date was but it was in the early 90's. Anyways back on topic. Has anyone that have had reoccurring visits caught themselves doing or more importantly thinking anything out of the ordinary before the visits happened. I've been working on a meditation I call reaching out and I'm wondering if others may have more luck with it than myself since not everyone can catch there attention. This is what I've come up with so far. You put yourself in a very dark and quiet place away from people or distractions. (I do it with a lit candle, am too chicken to try in complete darkness). Lay down and put your arm's in a comfortable position (i do this in my bed). Close your eyes and focus on relaxing your entire body. Your main focus is too relax but the key is to clear your mind. I found that counting backwards from 100 slowly does the trick. You don't want to have boyfriend/girlfriends, outside drama or anything on your mind. Simply try your best to be at peace. It used to take me about 30 minutes to get to the point where my body is asleep and my mind is still alert, it seems like I can get there much faster with practice now. Once I get to the point where my body feels weightless and my mind feels lost I simply search. So far the only thing I've come in contact with is a mysterious LOUD crow noise above my body. HERE'S THE THING! I don't think its wise for people who have genuine fear for the unknown to practice this, I have a strong belief that the gray beings react strongly to our emotions and if you lose control if and when you actually are visited it would defeat the whole purpose of the exercise and could possibly keep them from wanting to contact you ever again, or I dread to think worse. SO TRY TO STAY POSITIVE AT ALL TIMES!! Well I know it's kind of a crazy idea but nothing ventured nothing gained. Please share the truthful and genuine knowledge only and let me know if anything happens!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
After hearing about, them keeping People in cages underground and experimenting on them/harvesting people.

and so forth i think that if one turned up i would freeze, and crap myself. and maybe try to take a picture(if the fight or flight instinct dont kick in)

[edit on 1-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What are you trying to get at, teaching a technique or getting feedback?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthunter
What are you trying to get at, teaching a technique or getting feedback?

I believe what he is trying to do is show others how he does it his way and see if others do similar type things. Also, if those try his ways or do through their own ways what has happened if anything.
I might try this when I find some time to get away from people, thanks!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That is an hypnotic induction that you are doing. It can be useful. I have several books and disks on hypnosis and self-hypnosis. I use it to prepare for a remote viewing session.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatii

We could use all the help we can get to deal with over-population eventually. These aliens need to step up their game and start getting people in larger quantities.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminatii

This is my story..........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See any connection?

join