It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Alex Collier Video 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
WOW... I've never seen the first interviews before but I'm on Video 4 right now and if any of what he is saying is true (which I believe it is) its pretty scary... We need to get our heads out of the sand and realize that we are not alone and need to join our brothers in evolution.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great stuff. Good to see him healthier than his last encounters

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

I got as far as the Fourth Density stuff (less than 10 minutes in) and decided this is just a guy with a huge imagination who happens to get close to the truth, and even peg it dead on every so often. Most of his answers are generic enough deflection any fantasy prone personality can come up with... On the Fourth Density, I can see there being usage of telepathic powers in law enforcement (uncovering truth), but he makes it sound like everyone everywhere will be completely open books at all times, where privacy will no longer exist at all. That's simply the extreme bias of the disseminators of the fantastic. Such utterly totalitarian transparency simply isn't human and would never work.

How is that such a bad thing? No hidden agendas. You would know who your dealing with at all times. No lies.... only truth. People would have to be truthful to themselves and others. People would have to behave better. Look what society has become because of hidden agendas and lies.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I like to be fascinated by his hollow Earth theories and the Moon's colonisation. Everybody has their own truths, got to respect that

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I agree with the other poster,Alex is a fraud and con-artist...but he's a damn good one.I like listening to him even though its all BS,his first interview was the best.He should just come out and admit it then write some good fictional books and make some money off that imagination,good orator too.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow I was surprised at how much he aged...but frankly, he once again tells it like it is. It's all a puppet show and now the strings are snapping.

The end of the 4th clip...is that ufo in the cloud?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I just read a thread that a new video of a man called alex collier was "released". And everyone seemed to be adoring this guy. Then I looked at the video. And remembered a video of this person watched years ago. I rememberd that this man was just an other liar or a bad fictionstoryteller what is fine withe me. He was telling a fiction and had the fake emotions on his face when he pretented to be "mad"
Then I knew he was a liar.

I thaught the the level on ATS is high and they are people who don't buy anything nevertheless believe in Alien life form. But if some people are believing this then I should suggest go to Fiction stories website. This damages the UFO scene very much I think. And does not do any good for the scene

Also it is very funny that people don't trust or believe in government(agencies) but do believe in people like him.

How can majority of ATS almost adore him? and why? Are there any members of ATS who agree with me that he is just another person who is is a fraud and is just good at telling fictional stories?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
He was telling a fiction and had the fake emotions on his face when he pretented to be "mad"
Then I knew he was a liar.

I thaught the the level on ATS is high and they are people who don't buy anything nevertheless believe in Alien life form.

How can majority of ATS almost adore him? and why? Are there any members of ATS who agree with me that he is just another person who is is a fraud and is just good at telling fictional stories?

Alex Collier has come under heavy criticism here and elsewhere. I see you're new to ATS so let me lay some ground work for you....

By your logic, 80% of all reported UFO sightings would be fraudulent, as they are anecdotal evidence. Did it ever occur to you that some people on ATS just enjoy listening to what Alex Collier has to say without choosing to believe or not believe?

P.S. If you are truly worried about the reputation of the UFO community, might I suggest some basic English/Spelling classes?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

all the sudden you can tell when people have fake emotions(on a video to boot)? are you an emotion expert ? i know your not a spelling expert that much is for sure anyways believe it or not. the believers (me)don't really care anymore to help show people like yourself to believe. there is to many people comming out now and telling the truth its all there for you to see for yourself, either you choose not to believe the 1000's of witnesses or you are just stuck in your own little bubble. either way . not my problem. ( thousands of people are lying to you there isn't life forms other then human. we are the only ones)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

so your telling me that he has been fooling around for almost 20 years, gave lectures and interviews all for free + made a book and an upcoming book both for free?

"hey im Alex Collier and im going to be the best prankster of them all. I'll borrow billy meiers story which sounds cool and remake it on my own so i can be seen as a messiah so when the time comes, ill then them " YOU GOT FOOLED, HAAAAH!, Gotcha! you didn't see that coming eh?" haha, and now i can rest as being the best prankster ever under michael horn ofc..."

just doesn't suit me at all. I'm not saying his telling all the truth but most of what he says is true to what is happening today around the world and this is what makes him good to listen.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I find that when I watched it again I seem to get even more out of it , like I missed things from the first time that I watched it. Just seems to resonate even more sort of thing. Just like in his first interviews.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
wow, a guy in a cheap looking video in front of a curtain telling he's been in contact with blu-skinend andromedans.

Please explain the s&fs

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are a few of you here who are not paying attention to what this man is saying.

If you have researched him well, and gone through all of his material, which he has put out for free and spent years lecturing about, through many sacrifices, you will see the message with clarity: IT is NOT about ET's at all, it's about who we are, what we're doing here, and where we are going. He states this time and time again, and he does so with passion and a genuine caring for our race.

There is not much else add. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing these videos with us, and it is my wish that others can see the importance of the message Alex is doing his absolute best to convey to a race who has become so distant and aggressive towards our true nature.

Be In Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Asmus, if Collier doesn't talk about ET, then consider this 'lecture' from 1996. This is the one I referred to earlier where he makes four or five factual astronomical errors in just the first minute of speaking....

Y'all may consider him to be some 'new age' guru, that's fine.

What I saw from the 2009 'new' video is a rambling diatribe with paranoid tendencies, possibly enhanced by his 'adult beverage'.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I did not say he does not speak of ET's.

You are missing the message repeatedly and no amount of personal insight or exploration will help you to understand that in this situation.

No more will be elaborated upon at this moment. The message is there, if you don't see it you don't see it. There isn't debate or argument to be fulfilled. I shall not invest personal energies into the elaborate dance of the ego.

Be In Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Huh. Well.
I'm only 2:13 minutes into part one, but I hope they quickly sober up for the rest of it or drop the act. I wont be able to watch this interview if they're going to act drunk or stoned.

Unless they get funny. And I doubt that is going to happen.

Edit: For any one else that was doubting: they do get serious.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by srsly_you_guys]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

I got as far as the Fourth Density stuff (less than 10 minutes in) and decided this is just a guy with a huge imagination who happens to get close to the truth, and even peg it dead on every so often. Most of his answers are generic enough deflection any fantasy prone personality can come up with... On the Fourth Density, I can see there being usage of telepathic powers in law enforcement (uncovering truth), but he makes it sound like everyone everywhere will be completely open books at all times, where privacy will no longer exist at all. That's simply the extreme bias of the disseminators of the fantastic. Such utterly totalitarian transparency simply isn't human and would never work.

Just one question. Did you experienced 4th density? If not, how do you know its fantasy what A. Collier said its like.
The problem starts when you try to understand it from 3rd density perspective.
I cant be sure that all what he said is true, but ill keep my mind open for all possibilities. You should try the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just want to say, dont pick Alex Collier to discuss 4th density.
Its contradictory and confuse in relation to the Ra material.

To understand a little on the subject try to read this please at least:
Law-of-One-Study-Guide

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In my opinion i like Alex Collier, as a person is a good guy.
But the info about the Andromedans its difficult to associate with other contactees, its difficult to believe even harder when some previsions and "promises" got failed in the past.

I don't know how, but every contactee have your own story with "truths" with diferent type of alien.
And the only part its correlates witch other, is the armageddon part.
But witch all of us know before because it was writing many centuries ago in the book the Revelation.
So in the end nothing new about.

The only conclusion I got after reading many "knowledge" stuff from outer space, the aliens is only make the things worse to confuse us more.

To the Andromedans, Lyrians, Pleiadeans, Cassiopeans, what-so-ever-name-of-a-constelation, Grays.. and so on, a simple message: shut the f*ck up. lol
We already have the Illuminati and the other groups with the same crazy disease to mess us around, we don't need your messages, your are not helping!

--
About the moon thing, was not new for me, what Collier says some parts you hear the same "craziness" in the John Lear and Richard Hoagland speeches.
Im an open minded person, im in stand by to really see whats going on the moon.

Joke mode on: But Im on different theory, check it out and see for your self www.weebls-stuff.com...

dam typos, its difficult to be perfect in english you know :\

[edit on 29-4-2009 by theSeeker84]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join