It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Alex Collier Video 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

No, Pilot. The phases of the Moon are NOT caused by the shadow of the Earth. This is a common misconception.

The phases of the Moon are caused because the Moon rotates about its axis once every 28 days, and that is approximately the same time it takes to complete one orbit of the Earth. I say 'about' because, simply comparing the Moon to a fixed, distant reference (the stars) it completes one orbit every 27.3 Earth days. However, since the Earth is moving in its orbit around the Sun, and the Moon is traveling with us as it orbits Earth, from OUR perspective it takes about 29 days to complete each 'phase'.
(Since the times don't synchronize exactly, that's why we can actually see more than 50% of the Moon...about 59% total).

(Incidentally, this is where we get the English word 'month' from. From the cycle of Moon phases).

Here's another mind experiment to visualize how the Moon rotates: Say you saw two ice skaters hold hands, facing each other, and spinning in place. You, from outside, would see all sides of them as they 'rotated'. They, on the other hand, would only see each other's faces.

Make sense now??

[edit on 4/30/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
reply to post by Anubis_4400

Really? Because all satellites just kinda show up when the planet is formed? All satellites are artificial really, in that they all, or most I would imagine, are the products of greater collisions with the "host" planet itself, or they are just pulled in by the "host's" gravity.

A natural satellite is a satellite formed by nature. An artificial satellite is one created by humans or in this case aliens

And I don't know if you watched the new videos all the way through, but he does kind of explain away why a lot of the "predictions" he made, didn't happen. Granted his explanation is rather convenient, but remember, the guy is ONLY human. He talks about how these "predictions" were not at any time said to be a guaranteed thing; they were simply possibilities that he was "told" MIGHT happen. And whether it was intervention by the Benevolents, or maybe even intervention by ourselves (people "knowing" it was going to happen, prevented it from happening), or maybe if these things were NEVER going to happen, it really doesn't matter now does it?

Yes I did watch the videos. If he expects people to believe him he better get his prophecies right. Being human doesn't give him the right to lie.

Having said all that, this guy is one that I tend to believe. Or if anything, like someone said earlier, I at least believe that HE believes what he is saying. And in that sense, he's not really "lying" is he? Anyway, take it however you may, the man has said some things that we could ALL afford to take heed to.

He also says a lot of things that are complete BS.

Even if he believes what he's saying he's still lying, Unless of course the events he talks about did happen.

Guess what!

The Pleiadeans told me that every member of ATS will die on Saturday. They also told me to love thy Neighborhood.

Lets see if it comes true. If it doesn't its because everyone knew about it.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Excellent video.

A must see.

Can't recommend highly enough.

Wake up America.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
Being human doesn't give him the right to lie.

*Bill Lumbergh voice* Mmmm... yeah... I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there, you see, lying is an integral part of what we here at Initech like to call "The Human Condition", all humans lie, some more than others. So if you could go ahead and make sure to remember to put a cover sheet on those TPS reports, yeah, that would be great.

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
Even if he believes what he's saying he's still lying, Unless of course the events he talks about did happen.

Right... So unless he's telling the truth he's lying. Brilliant.

To lie is to state something that one knows to be false or that one has not reasonably ascertained to be true with the intention that it be taken for the truth by oneself or someone else.

So if he believes what he is saying then he cannot know it to be false, which rules out the first part, leaving us with:

To lie is to state something that one has not reasonably ascertained to be true with the intention that it be taken for the truth by oneself or someone else.

So if he believes he has reasonably ascertained these things he says through his interaction with the Andromedans, and through his own spiritual growth, then he cannot be lying.

Therefore, if he believes what he is saying, and believes he has attained such beliefs through the use of reason, then he cannot, by definition, be lying. He could, however, having satisfied the previous stipulations, be crazy.

If, however, he knows what he is saying to be false, then he can, of course, be lying.

Peace be among these, my friends and brethren.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So what if he's lying or not lying, crazy or not crazy or a combination of all the above to one degree or another. It doesn't matter to me. He's made me think about things that I probably wouldn't think about. Loving oneself and others, the obvious message. Also the very fabric which our society is based. I think we can all agree that there is something fundamentally wrong with our world. Our governments operate in secrecy, domination and wars. Perhaps that is the root cause of our problems. So I think what is needed is an about face. An openness to government, an uplifting and empowerment for all humankind and peace would be a world I'd much rather live in.

Besides if you had some information that you wanted to get out to the public but also valued your life how would one protect them self? Perhaps some or a lot of what he says is self incriminating in a sense to protect him. Maybe I'm jumping to wild conclusions. From what I understand he's not asking for money or anything. All he's doing is stating his story.

Throw away the Andromeda story or the scientific falsehoods and predictions that went horribly wrong. The underlying message that we should change to love more far out ways anything else. Maybe grand fanciful stories are needed to shock people into thinking about alternative ways to live. At least that is how I feel.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
For all of you that's just saying "this is a fraud" and "some of the stuff he said earlier diden't happen". Well, all I've got to say is watch the whole clip. He explains everything. He is even sorry for making does predictions, because it was never a 100% thing, but just a big chance for happening

Anyway, this is the best clip I've ever seen. It just summes it all up. If he's lying, I wouldn't understand why, because he's not selling anything. You can almost feel his good energy as he speaks.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
im glad that alex is back.
he seems much more loose during his down time on this interview.
and he doesnt beat around the bush when talking about political "programs" which has been very interesting to listen to.
thanks for sharing this interview.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by LordThumbs]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Gives Lord Thumb a thumbs up. Woot.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i know this is not an active thread but i have joined just so i can add my support to Alex Collier.

I can confirm many of the things that he talks about. though i have only stumbled across alex collier, or ANYTHING to do with UFO's or alien visitation, intervention in earths affairs in the last week or so.

some of the things that he says, i already knew about, many many years ago. i thought it was just my crazy subconcious coming up with these things. but then i heard him confirm them.

I have always lived solidly in 3rd dimension reality, but my mind does not fit in to this 3rd dimension reality and has always had a will, and knowledge of its own. for my entire life, i have always thought i was a little left of centre if not completely out of the ball park, in some of my "beliefs". but the knowledge was internal and not a result of external information. My 'instincts' are tuned in to something. i have spent most of my life trying to rewire my brain to tune into the reality of society at large, but it just doesnt fit. The things i grasp instinctively and intuitively are just a result of my genetic memory.

I cannot prove anything it is just knowledge that i believe i was born with and recall came with triggers during the course of my life.

Alex, I tried to attach myself to you last night, to guide me safely to my first conscious contact because i am willing to make that leap. if you dont want me to try that, i wont. i feel unsure, and wanted the security of your guidance. I kept having to break the connection because unknowns kept appearing in my minds eye.

I am one more, now added to the 10% needed to breach this void. Thank you Alex for your lifetime of bravery and the years spent in trying to open peoples memories of themselves. you have confirmed and validated my sense of myself through your words and freed me from the burden of thinking i was somehow mentally tainted or defective.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
His videos are all well and good but he provides no evidence so he gets thrown in the same pile as the rest of the baseless claimants.

His credibility has been discussed here frequently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
you cant prove what you cant see ... you cant prove love, but you can feel it. you cant prove god, or hell, but you can believe in it. you cant see oxygen, but you believe that its there. you cant prove essence, or spirit, but without it, you cease to be. there is more than science or fact involved in our existance.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
^^Soo True what u said, there is more. Such as the other realities and dimensions that exist which we[the aware] and scientists from certain fields also know this.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
arent all of our sciences involved in studying unknowns and naming measuring and categorizing things based on the reaction to the known? it starts as theory, and through study becomes something. science is based on studying unknowns and classifying and quantifying ...

we are supposed to accept in blind faith whatever is presented to us. my water is poisoned with fluoride and other contaminants and so is my milk, and my food, and the air i breathe - and that CAN be proved ... but i am being told to believe that it is safe and i should trust the government agencies spin on these things. so the unknown is false? and the known (poisoned and toxic food chain) is also false?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I just got around to watching the videos and have to say it puts a lot of things in perspective. He sounds honest and makes a lot of sense.

Great topic

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can anyone give any examples of any of the predictions he has made to come out to be true?

I have said before, that this guy is very convincing in his information he is giving, all which cannot be backed up by evidence, and no way to confirm. But it's his source. His source bothers me.

His only credentials are his CPA certification. He's owned accounting firms, and that's about it. So, his only other credentials are the, oh yes, the abductions. So, ET came down, and picked up good o'l Alex, and caught him up on the last 10000 years of galactic history, and they spoke Englsih to boot....so that helped I'm sure. Unless it was telepathic like he often claims some of the ETs are able to communicate.

My only point is that it might be a better chance that the guy has a mental issue than he is the voice of ET. I just can't see how to take this guy seriously. He just says such bizzare things, that it's just not believable....

PLUS, the main video he has out is from 1994, and he made a bunch of predictions, which none of them turned out to be true. What do predictions of where our country will be geologically in the future will have to do with ET's taking in Alex and telling him the galactic holy grail of information.

I would love for it to be true that this guy has danced with the space people. That would make my life if it was confirmed some way and that I knew for sure that it was true....BUT, it doesn't.

In his defense, he did say something would happen to NY, but he said it would be destroyed, in 2001, and it was the 9/11 terrorist attack on the WTC that happened, and people are saying that is close enough. Alex also said that it was a mistake to present dates......well, I think that is the smartest thing he's said all decade. Good way to end 2009 Alex.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 48Donbray
Can anyone give any examples of any of the predictions he has made to come out to be true?

I would love for it to be true that this guy has danced with the space people. That would make my life if it was confirmed some way and that I knew for sure that it was true....BUT, it doesn't.

If you think carefully about it, Collier making fully accurate predictions would in no way prove anything he ever said about his ET contacts, because the two are not related, or at least they cannot be proven to be, which is what counts. I agree that some people would be more inclined to believe Collier's accounts of ETs if he predicted events accurately - but that would be because they made an illogical leap of faith. Predicting something accurately proves you predicted something accurately. That's all. It does not prove HOW you did it. The only thing that would categorically prove Collier's ET contacts is direct proof of his ET contacts. There are many possible explanations for successful predictions, other than being in contact with ETs (Just ask Derren Brown
)

Further, those who try to claim that Collier's predictions not coming true mean that he must be lying about having ET contacts are also making an illogical and fallacious argument. This is where the skeptics will be separated from the pseudo-skeptics.:

While all skeptics - legitimate and otherwise - would agree with the point I made at the beginning, that accurate prediction does not prove ET contact, and would immediately remind us of this if Collier were to accurately predict something, some of them will have much greater trouble ever admitting to the inevitable and inescapable corollary of that truth, the flip side to that coin - that, likewise, a failed prediction in no way disproves his claim of ET contact.

So yes, it would be nice to have such proof of Collier's accounts of ET contact but so far we don't have it.

So he remains, for me, simply an interesting and sincere sounding guy.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah there is something about him giggling and waving a glass around and saying 'the more you drink, the more aliens you'll see', that is truly convincing.
Not.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
He isn't lying and he does speak the truth, but only to a certain degree i believe. Nevertheless, it is worth watching, both the old and new interview. I can feel his energy as he speaks and i would trust him. On the other hand, Arthur Neumann i don't.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Greetings people...

These are the last news from Alex Collier. Please listen to the interview there are a lot of important thing that you have to know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

ALEX COLLIER Interview/Statement March 3rd, 2012

PS. If you want to help Alex, you can make a donation to his PayPal account or by sending a mail order:

Paypal account: [email protected]

Alex Collier
PO box 795
Morrison, CO 80465

Read more: www.shinydemise.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
cool

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join