It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Alex Collier Video 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Yeah, well....merely four minutes in to this 'new' interview, and I am embarassed for Alex, and for the Human Race. Took a time out to write this.

Yes....keeping one hemisphere facing the planet being orbited is 'hydrostatic equilibrium'. In addition to our Moon, there are four large moons of Jupiter: Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto that are 'synched'. There are five major Saturnian moons: Mimas, Enceladus, Tethys, Dione and Rhea. These aren't the only ones, just major moons of note.

It was once thought the planet Mercury was 'synched' to the Sun, but more careful observations show that it rotates on its axis three times for every two orbits of the Sun.

Indeed, the Earth-Moon system can easily be considered to be a 'double-planet' (although the Moon is too small to be classes as a 'planet') with a center of mass that theyboth rotate around. Because the Earth is so much more massive, the center of mass is actually some KM below the Earth's surface. So tidal forces are a combination of a very slight 'wobble' plus the gravitational attraction of the Moon.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I like this guy!

Is it me or there are only part 1, 2 and 3 ?? where are 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Why can I only find the first 3 parts out of 12??

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey weedwhacker, I agree with you about the four factual errors he made in 60 seconds, lol.

Don't know much about this guy Alex Collier, who is he? And what exactly are his claims?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've only watched the first part so far, but I am so excited that Alex is back, I remember fondly watching his earlier series, and many of the things he described resonated with me in a very profound way, I also remember that he related a prediction from the Andromedans that did not come to pass.

Does anyone remember what that prediction was? Also, what were the names of the two main Andromedans that shepherded him? Something with an M I think, anyway, I now will begin eagerly watching Pt. 2.

Peace be among these, my friends and brethren.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

Strange. I can only find part ONE. I wonder if they've been removed for some reason?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
I've only watched the first part so far, but I am so excited that Alex is back, I remember fondly watching his earlier series, and many of the things he described resonated with me in a very profound way, I also remember that he related a prediction from the Andromedans that did not come to pass.

Does anyone remember what that prediction was? Also, what were the names of the two main Andromedans that shepherded him? Something with an M I think, anyway, I now will begin eagerly watching Pt. 2.

Peace be among these, my friends and brethren.

Morenae and Visais.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

EE...may I call you 'EE'??

Did you take care to investigate some of the claims, by 'Alex Collier'?

I refer you to a utube link I saw, from 1996....about his 'lecture' regarding the Moon.

In just the first 60 seconds, I counted FIVE factual errors.

I am sorry....he doesn't pass the test, if he is to be taken seriously.

As long as he doesn't ask for money, then...well...no harm, no foul.

Believe all you want. Just wish to advise....do NOT give any money, because he is not what he seems.....my opinion, of course.....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mtheory

Ah yes, lovely names, thank you for recollecting them.

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

EE...may I call you 'EE'??

Believe all you want. Just wish to advise....do NOT give any money, because he is not what he seems.....my opinion, of course.....

You may, most of my online friends address me in the same manner.

I have researched his claims, and I will say that what one person will refer to as fact is often times coming from a biased or fallacious understanding of reality. By no means do I think of Alex as the be all of ET understanding, and I take his words, along with everyone elses, with a grain of salt. I was rather disappointed that many of the Andromedan's probability predictions did not come to pass, and it perhaps tainted my view of him. I am, however, a very optimistic person, often times to the point of naivety. I will continue to wait and watch as I am wont to do.

For the record, I have never given any group any amount of money for any type of information, as I believe information to be a commodity that should be free and is a right of all denizens of earth.

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite." -Major Motoko Kusanagi/Puppet Master

Peace be among you friends.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Dude, you should watch the new interview. I've only gotten twenty minutes in - there's only three of the twelve up there right now, don't know what happened there - so, I'm starting part 3 right now and he's making a lot of sense in this. I don't know squat about the guy except what is written in this thread, but this video makes "sense", if that can be applied to anything these days.

Just a couple of pennies there for ya.

EDIT: That's one heck of a cliffhanger there in part three. Anyone know when the rest of the interview will be up?

[edit on 4/29/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
Why can I only find the first 3 parts out of 12??

I think they are still uploading them. Part 4 just went up an hour ago, and the channel says they're premeiring the videos "over the next few days".

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just looked at parts 1-5 interresting. I guess 6-12 haven't been recorded yet. Hope he post the rest of them out.

I did notice the 2 large cloud UFO's they had the camra on, that also was interresting.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Thx for sharing this, ill watch it when i come back home from work.
To every one who didnt saw his first interview recorded around 1994. I strongly recommend to watch it.

Google Video Link

Thats the interview he predicted 9/11

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Part 4,5 and 6 are uploaded NOW

Linkey here

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankinmouse

His real name is Ralph Amagran, a retired IRS tax agent. He came across the contact notes of Billy Meier then suddenly "decided "he was a contactee himself and concocted an elaborate story that he has perpetuated with absolutely no proof and has put forward a string of unfounded and patently wrong predictions for the last number of years. His predictions are obviously not getting any better. Look it up.

I'm not sure what other predictions he's made, but in 1998 he said he was told by the Andromedans that sound and light where being emmitted by all black holes in this galaxy. In 2004(I think) Stephen Hawking came out and said that he's been wrong, black holes actually emit sound and light.

Either way, he called it and I've been pretty confident with him since. Plus that Raplh Amagan guy I got shown a while ago that it is a different guy, although he does now use the name Alex Collier.

Either way, he has some interesting correlation. Again, I'm going to repeat this, so what if he is lying, the worst thing that would come out of it are s bettering ourself.

Want the nex vids

EMM

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes so far the 6 posted videos are interesting as always , have not heard his view or the As veiw of what could happen when we go through the galaxtic plane on 2012 from anyone else , he says the earth could skip or jump slightly causes the worlds coast lines to change (flood I persume).

Anyway cant wait for the other 6.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

I got as far as the Fourth Density stuff (less than 10 minutes in) and decided this is just a guy with a huge imagination who happens to get close to the truth, and even peg it dead on every so often. Most of his answers are generic enough deflection any fantasy prone personality can come up with... On the Fourth Density, I can see there being usage of telepathic powers in law enforcement (uncovering truth), but he makes it sound like everyone everywhere will be completely open books at all times, where privacy will no longer exist at all. That's simply the extreme bias of the disseminators of the fantastic. Such utterly totalitarian transparency simply isn't human and would never work.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
here's a free astronomy software, called celestia. do the following

1) download and install
2) open it. first it will zoom to the sun, then to the earth.
3) next select the RENDER option from the top menu
4) from RENDER select VIEW OPTIONS
5) on VIEW OPTIONS, make sure CONSTELLATIONS box is checked.
6) place your mouse in the window and use the mouse scroll wheel to scroll out (zoom out) so you can see the constellations and not just have a big earth hogging the screen, then drag the stars around by holding the left mouse button and dragging the screen around till you find the ANDROMEDA constellation
7) select alpha Andromeda by clicking on the star in andromeda that is closest to pegasus. when the name of it appears in the upper left hand corner of the screen, you know you've found it. it'll say something like

"a and B
Distance 98.835 ly
Abs (app) mag. 1.80 (4.21)
Luminosity 16.3x Sun
Class: ?"

8. now right click that star and a small menu should pop up at your mouse pointer. select GOTO from the small menu. your camera will now zoom to that star in andromeda.

9. now find another star (other than "B") in an Andromeda. see how all the constellations stars are spread out all over the place? some of which are closer to your position than the other stars in andromeda? when he says they are from the andromeda constellation, he needs to be more specific.

10. here's the free software www.shatters.net...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
reply to post by CoolMemberOfATS

I got as far as the Fourth Density stuff (less than 10 minutes in) and decided this is just a guy with a huge imagination who happens to get close to the truth, and even peg it dead on every so often. Most of his answers are generic enough deflection any fantasy prone personality can come up with... On the Fourth Density, I can see there being usage of telepathic powers in law enforcement (uncovering truth), but he makes it sound like everyone everywhere will be completely open books at all times, where privacy will no longer exist at all. That's simply the extreme bias of the disseminators of the fantastic. Such utterly totalitarian transparency simply isn't human and would never work.

i couldn't help but notice your mood - "Mood: suspicious" lol

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
what im getting at is, what chance do you have of analyzing something fairly if your already biased towards a certain state of mind/outcome..?!
anywho whatevs, im stoked to see a new alex collier vid back...although having some trouble loading them..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join