It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another person feints while Obama speaks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Today live on CNN I watched Obama address FBI employees about the FBI and how they're doing a wonderful job.
Live on the air he stops in the middle of his speech and points out that someone has fainted. I remember some sort of montage on youtube showing something like 20 or so different cases of random people in the crowd feinting while he was campaigning.
Seeing it live and remembering how many times I saw that happen on his campaign trail, well it was pretty creepy live.
Anyone know what the deal is? Why is he the one pointing out someone fainting? Why are people feinting while he speaks?
Why am I spelling the word faint two different ways?
All seems weird. Like some creepy inside joke.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is the first I've heard of it but it definitely sounds bizarre. Almost like he's pushing people over the tipping point of finally realizing how messed up this whole country is just by doing what he does. Apparently being so calm about it, I wonder if he doesn't have a better understanding of why these people are fainting.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

lol at your spelling joke :p

That is very odd actually and come to think of it, there did seem to be a lot of people feinting during his speeches. Granted it was like what 80 + every time he gave one?

But the FBI personnel? That is awkward for sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Between the fainting and that dead Mexican museum curator I suspect Obama is the cause of the swine flu.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
probably a someone paid to do it, to show he still has the the wow factor, i expect it was the same during his campaign.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There has been a lot of discussions about Obama & the strange occurences w/ his speech. Here's one example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The man seems to be CIA trained in occultic speech or something like that- I'm sure some of our more astute ATS'ers can help w/ this one.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Did anyone ever think maybe he just has some really stank breath. That would explain why people pass out everytime he opens his mouth.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I agree with Bob they are probably paid to do it. It's that or people have put him on such a high pedestal that he is mythic in their perception and they just can't believe they are actually in the presence of the Savior.........er Obama.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Lol. Well sonofabiscuiteater. Someone else at ATS does actually have a sense of humor!

I forgot what your post was about now or what I was going to say.

Oh yeah, Obama pointing at fainting people. Things just get stranger by the minute.

No wonder he loses his place on the teleprompter so much, he thinks HE has to point out that someone fainted; as though the poor things wouldn't get help any other way. I guess he thinks if he doesn't take the reins and tell people to help them, that his fans wouldn't dare take their attention away from him otherwise.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its a technique to point out that the teleprompter has a problem. Theres a plant seated clearly where the president can see him. The teleprompter goes bust, rather than stutter like a nincompoop, he points out, "theres someone down, can we do something about it, are you okay?"

meanwhile, engineers spring into action in the background to synch the prompter with his last words.

Thats me #ing around.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ae0nflux]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Maybe Obama has some really bad breath and / or his deodorant gave out? He wears too much cologne????

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was watching it live, too. But people pass out all the time.

It's also a really warm day. They probably got dehydrated.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Did anyone ever think maybe he just has some really stank breath. That would explain why people pass out everytime he opens his mouth.

i gotta say that's hillarious lmfao! nice one man.

as for this happening its actually the first time i heard about people fainting and such.. very weird you have any links to this one? or any of the other ones? would love to hear their reasons for it happening.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Reality..

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That person owes their very life to Obama.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

thanks alot man, yeah that seems a bit crazy at first i was going to simply say it was from the heat and crowdedness... well i would have guessed it was that.
watching it til the end though made me think otherwise i mean they were in all sorts of places even a place people had jackets on so im guessing. it was sooo hot there.

very weird though

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Considering that alot of people seriously do believe that he is a Messiah, I would think that is also the reason why they are fainting. Think of how people are fainting in a church, when a Healer is nearby. Or fans, on a concert.

Same thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

actually you might not be to far off with that statement, your probably right on the money with that. never seen someone stopped in the middle of there speech so many times because of people fainting.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
its crowded. its hot. it dehydrating. you're on your feet for quite sometime.

People faint at concerts all the time for the same reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join