It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is swine flu a bioterrorist virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been discussed before but thought the article was interesting

Already, the conspiracy theorists are claiming the swine flu virus spreading around the world was genetically engineered by bioterrorists. The truth is more prosaic: the virus is far more likely to be a product of our lust for bacon than of a hatred for humanity.

According to the US Centers for Disease Control, the new virus is a mixture of four different viruses: North American swine flu, North American avian flu, human H1N1 flu and a swine flu strain found in Asia and Europe.

Source: new scientist

[edit on 28-4-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello, everyone--

I've been reading ATS for a couple of months, but never thought of joining because I find so many here rather intimidating! But I've been following this swine flu outbreak and thought I might have something to contribute. All I have to offer is the content of several emails I've sent the last few days as I don't have a website and am not cyber-savvy. I have a particular interest in the subject as I found out a lot about US bioweapon testing as a result of chronic illness.

I hope I'm not duplicating much information or being alienating in some other way. Anyhow, here's the info....

Look for item 4 at this site for a letter from Jane Burgermeister to the Director-General of WHO titled "Criminal Charges Over the 'Swine Flu' To Be Filed in Austria On Monday":

www.earthrainbownetwork.com...
x
Here's a post I titled "OH NO! BAXTER to Develop Swine Flu Vaccine!":

www.infowars.com...
Baxter: Product contained live bird flu virus
The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses.

And an official of the World Health Organization’s European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria.

www.prisonplanet.com...

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

Are Baxter executives prepared to testify before Congress , under oath, that their corporation is not involved in biological warfare programs?

akagaga.blogspot.com...

Can Baxter explain exactly how a Level 3 biological warfare pathogen found its way into H3N2 material, regardless whether or not this experimental vaccine material was 'intended' for eventual use in humans or not. Is the contaminated H5N1 strain genetically engineered? If so, by whom?... Are Baxter executives prepared to testify before Congress , under oath, that their corporation is not involved in biological warfare programs?

_

chicagoist.com...

What started as a buzz late last week has grown into full-on shrieking as this year's SARS has stepped up to the plate. With confirmed cases coming in from all over the country - including two in Kansas - the panic over the swine flu is rising. Which is fair enough: so far, 100 people are reported to have died in Mexico from the disease and it seems to be spreading fast. The threat of a pandemic even has the European Union urging cancellation of "nonessential travel" to North America.

Locally, the panic is also settling in. This morning on CBS 2's site, the main headline screamed, "Public Warned Swine Flu Coming To Chicago." And, indeed, with two speci

[edit on 4/28/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

If this has been discussed before but thought the article was interesting

Already, the conspiracy theorists are claiming the swine flu virus spreading around the world was genetically engineered by bioterrorists. The truth is more prosaic: the virus is far more likely to be a product of our lust for bacon than of a hatred for humanity.

According to the US Centers for Disease Control, the new virus is a mixture of four different viruses: North American swine flu, North American avian flu, human H1N1 flu and a swine flu strain found in Asia and Europe.

Source: new scientist

I believe this flu is a "MAN MADE" virus because it's kind of funny that this virus has all these 'traits' from different countries and it's suppose to be a normal virus? Come on. Someone who works for the company's or the NWO was hired or developed to make viruses to decrease the world population.

Think of it as my other theory. Will there ever be a cure for cancer or aids? No because harsh reality, people need to die and people need to make money. People pay for the treatment which makes the companies even richer. So why come out with a cure when your getting paid for people being sick? These diseases are made to kill people off and control population sizes. It's a sad reality. I'm not talking about our presidents or our world leaders I'm talking about the people who work for the companies who sit behind the curtain and call all the shots who are the ones who are the NWO who make these viruses.

I just find it so funny that we "FIND" new diseases or viruses when....they are being made man made.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
THis strain was made in the good ole USA. Several vials of this strain of Flu is missing from Fort Ditrick Maryland. A new crisis for the change in washington. As eric holder attorney general said " we should never let a good crisis go to waste ". I doubt they will let this one go without some kind of benifit for the New World Order.

I will keep my Freedom, Liberty, Guns, Money, and now my Health. You can Keep the Change Obama.

O...ne
B...ig
A...$$
M...istake
A...merica

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
With all the hype going on about this flu, I found it to be rather curious how it all seemed take off right after Obama visited Mexico.

This is a man made epidemic, to promote fear and government mandates. They talk about closing the borders, I find this to be really funny. The traffic is flowing as usual.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

This is a man made epidemic, to promote fear and government mandates

At the risk of going off the topic -

I was reading about portals and Ganesh particles yesterday and it seems that Ganesh particles are very similar to viruses, that have the ability to change or impart a DNA footprint to any organism. Wonder if there is any link or if this virus has been created as a result of the activity via these portals. Maybe ETs have introduced this virus?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
you will find a pretty good article here
Last year a commission convened by the Pew Research Center issued a report on "industrial farm animal production" that underscored the acute danger that "the continual cycling of viruses … in large herds or flocks [will] increase opportunities for the generation of novel virus through mutation or recombinant events that could result in more efficient human to human transmission." The commission also warned that promiscuous antibiotic use in hog factories (cheaper than humane environments) was sponsoring the rise of resistant staph infections, while sewage spills were producing outbreaks of E coli and pfiesteria (the protozoan that has killed 1bn fish in Carolina estuaries and made ill dozens of fishermen).
gossip in the Mexican press about an influenza epicentre around a huge Smithfield subsidiary in Veracruz state.
The meat industry is rife with infection finding bird and swine flu together isn't new we just don't hear about it from an industry that claims its whiter than white.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This new virus....what if it comes into contact with the bird-flu virus thats been going around the globle? I'm just wondering what, "if" this new virus comes into contact, then what? will it mutate into something even more deadlier?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If anyone managed to catch the John Stewart comedy show this evening he and his cast made some points:

1) These are the "Last 100 Days"

2) Swine Flu is a biological weapon developed by the government to use as a reason to declare martial law

3) Swine Flu will be used to socialize healthcare

4) If you get swine flu you need to shoot yourself with a silver bullet between the eyes

You get the idea, I can't find a video online yet, its still on TV on the west coast. It's hilarious
However, when they mentioned the martial law, it really freaked me out. Anyways really funny.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Very good thread here. I believe that the truth about this virus lies in the poor conditions and wrong practices of the pork and poultry industry. The over crowding and misuse of antibiotics have led to the rise in stronger and potentially more deadly mutations of the flu virus.
There is no conspiracy. As usual, it comes down to ordinary human greed -- trying to get more for less -- but we pay the price in the end in ways we didn't expect.
When are we going to learn there are no shortcuts to quality care and production of our foodstuffs?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneinthesame
4) If you get swine flu you need to shoot yourself with a silver bullet between the eyes.

He actually said that? What a freak'n moron. What has happened to this guy? He used to be impressive. Now he's just parrotting MSNBC left wing talking points and saying ignorant things.

:shk:

join