It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Gift...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Double post. Sorry

Please read the post below.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lachrymose
Well, I live in the Dallas area, this stuff happens usually when i concentrate hard enough, but im left with a huge migraine afterwards... Umm, proof, Since this year we havent had temps above 90 and rain has been hitting a whole lot, considering we were in a drought last year... and i havent manipulating weather in other areas, but i could possibly try...

Here is my challenge to you. It should be a simple on for anyone who can truly manipulate the weather. I do not want you to make it 90 degrees here.

let's not fool our selves, this is Texas, you and I both know that 90 degree weather is not at all unusual here in Texas and with as rapid as the weather changes in Texas a 90 degree day can happen almost any time.

So what I want is something more out of the ordinary for Texas this time of year. I want you to make it snow on May 1st. Let me be clear that I mean May 1st here in Texas. I do not want anybody saying, "but it is May1st in this part of the world".

It is a simple challenge, make it snow here in Dallas Texas on May 1st between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm.

Pulling this off will be a great piece of evidence that you do have this talent. Failing to pull this off will be an equally big if not bigger piece of evidence that you do NOT have this talent.

My goal is to find out whether you do or do not have the ability to manipulate the weather, as soon as possible.

So do you accept my challenge? Make it snow here in Dallas on May 1st between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm central time. I also ask that some one (friend or family) be there to take pictures and or record you doing this to post as further evidence of your claims here on ATS.

Do you agree? If yes, then great, I will be more than happy to come back on here and tell everyone whether you did it or not. If no, please explain why you have turned down the challenge.

thank you, I will be awaiting your response.

peace and love

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok so today is April 28th, I just came by to see if my challenge has been answered. I feel that may 1st is a good date because it give the OP a couple days to prepare before they pull of this weather manipulation.

So as it says im my previous post, my challenge is for the OP to make it snow in Dallas Texas on May 1st between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm.

The date of the challenge will not be extended. If you accept the challenge and complete the challenge you will have made a believer out of me and you will have offered up a great deal of evidence to support your claim. If you either do not accept or you fail to make it snow, alot of people will be saying "I knew it" and you will have provided a great deal of evidence that you do not have this power. If it does not snow on may 1st ATS will be left to assume that you can not manipulate the weather.

Making it snow should not be difficult for some one with this talent... so please, show us what you can do.

As I said in my last post, I will be waiting to hear from you on whether or not you accept this challenge. Yes or no?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
WANTED TO UPDATE YOU SINCE YOU PUT THIS THREAD UP YESTERDAY....IT'S REALLY DRY STILL IN FLORIDA. WHERE THE HELL IS MY RAIN, BUDDY??

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I will be in Dallas on May 1st thourgh the 3rd to see Dave Matthews @ the Superpages.com amphitheatre on May 2nd.

I hate hot weather, so some snow would be nice to watch the concert in!!!

Thanks for the lookin out!!!

Oh, and Jayk... Concentrate really hard for me please!!! My sweaty arm pits would greatly appreciate it!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ou_sooners_19

Oh cool man! I have been there before back when it was called the Smirnoff Center. I went to a concert in highscool there where Blink 182, GreenDay and Jimmy eat world all played for us. Not really my favorite bands but it was good times...

I have lived in Dallas my whole life. There isnt much snow around these parts even in the winter so I figured if the OP can really manipulate the weather, they should make something happen that is rare for this are, especially this time of year. It would make their claims all the more believable if it happens.

I have not heard back from the OP, and something tells me I wont. If I do, something tells me my challenge will either be turned down or they will accept and fail.

Of course in cases like this, I always hope so much that I am proven wrong... unfortunatley, in cases such as this, I never am.... There is always that underlying hope though.

Any way, have fun at the concert!

OP, we are all waiting to here whether you accept my challenge or not!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Coincidence, yes. Superheroomgwtfbbqsauce powers? no.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Snow? Wow... in May... Ummm, i would really like to do something like that, but i still dont know the extent of this gift... I honestly would like to, and hell, ill try my but off... But i dont promise that i can...:/
If it does work, i would appreciate if like i could get a break of some-sort afterwards, because 1, im still learning about it 2. When i do manipulate consciously i tend to "crash" and something this big kind of scares me...hehe, and 3. ummm, i am a highschool student and we testing throughout the week...:/
But, im honestly going to try...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lachrymose
Snow? Wow... in May... Ummm, i would really like to do something like that, but i still dont know the extent of this gift... I honestly would like to, and hell, ill try my but off... But i dont promise that i can...:/
If it does work, i would appreciate if like i could get a break of some-sort afterwards, because 1, im still learning about it 2. When i do manipulate consciously i tend to "crash" and something this big kind of scares me...hehe, and 3. ummm, i am a highschool student and we testing throughout the week...:/
But, im honestly going to try...

Ok very good. I hope you do not think me to harsh. I am a nice guy I swear!

If you can pull this off, I can more than assure you that you will get your break. Pulling something like this off would be incredible evidence that you truly do have this ability. I must warn you as well, that if it does not snow here in Dallas, there will be people calling you a hoax and a fraud, and it will be considered strong evidence that you can not manipulate weather.

As I said before, I truly do want you to succeed AND prove my doubts wrong. I honestly do. I wish you luck too!

Thank you for accepting my challenge. Good luck to you.

Once again, I hope you do not think me rude. I just never know how to word a challenge (if you want to call it that) with out seeming a bit harsh at times.

Peace love and good luck.

I will be back on May 1st and 2nd to report along with you, whether it snowed or not. If the snow does not come I believe it is possible other "challenge will be made, not by me but by others. Which reminds me, if I recall correctly you said you were going to try to make it rain in florida, How did that go for you?

Now if I may ask a couple more questions. How did you first learn you had this ability? How are you strengthening your ability?

I am curious. You say you have not achieved something as big as making it snow yet. Well, what is the biggest weather manipulation you have achieved to date?

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I dont think you're rude at all, just curious, and i respect that.

Ever since puberty i started getting headaches that would result in rainny weather, i thought it was just coincidence at first, but it began happenning more often and sometimes more painful, so this is when i started piecing the thoughts together but the first time i saw that i could manipulate was about 2 years ago, when me and a few friends were hanging out, it was a hot summer day, and i got into a huge fight with my bestfriend at the time, he said some really hurtful emotional things about me and i lost it, i got really angry and out of nowhere it began raining, then storming and i was crying just losing it... when my other friends started calming me down it stopped raining, turned into a drizzle and ended... After that i started messing with it, trying to induce the feelings, but it sometimes wouldnt work, so i guess they would have to be real, anyway... Last year i clouded myself with drugs and other stuff that complety changed me and i noticed the headaches turned into migraines and became more potent everytime... once i cleaned up this year, i felt different, like more lighter, well, i started experimenting with the ability some more, and i noticed if i concentrated hard enough i could cause some change in the weather patterns and began taking notes of it... I noticed the more free and positive i felt the more stable the outcome would be, but my more harder, deep emotions are the ones that create a great difference, and i try to manipulate those more... Hmmm, i guess the biggest change ive made was that day i got in a fight with my friend, but other than that it was around spring break, and i was going down to san antonio and got stuck in some really ugly weather, i was scared and i remember getting this huge pain in my temple area and felt like crying soo i just tried to concentrate on the pain to relieve it and out of nowhere it stops raining, and it begins to clear and my entire family freaks out because it was soo sudden...
Thats about it...hehe

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lachrymose

Ok, good luck to you! No pressure!

Ok... Mabye just a little pressure

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
To me this sounds more like the weather is effecting your body more so then your body effecting the weather.
Whenever it rains around this time, and sometimes in the winter if there are changes in the temp that are drastic or heavy rain or fog I'll get horrible headaches and some other problems.
The doctor says the rain causes pressure in my sinus cavity and causes the head aches, I can actually hear a dripping and squirting sound in my head of the fluids and air being compressed in my skull.
It sure sounds paranormal when it happens but its simple workings of the human body.

I probably just replied to a troll.
But oh well.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You're very cute. Ha ha. Why do cute guys always have to live so far away from Cali girls?

I want to see some weather controlling, or is it more weather feeling? Like predicting?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I some how wish I could contact a friend of yours without you knowing and get them to get in a fight with you so your chances of making it rain/snow would be increased. Looking forward to the outcome of this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Okay...so snow would be difficult and I know you said you'll try...but I've got it easy for you...RAIN...central florida...tonight or tomorrow. I just put an entire pallet of grass in my backyard (windemere, FL) and if I keep using my sprinklers #1 - my water bill is gonna be nuts # 2 - most of the grass is gonna die...so a simple request...make it RAIN in central florida (windermere) sometime tonight..let's say 9:00....or tomorrow night 9:00....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bambam1
lol, welcome

And as everyone is commanding so much of you i think i will take liberty, can you hit Obama and all the NWO leaders and anyone else who are causing so much grief in this world will your at it with some lightning and fire balls,, that would be like, so amazing!!!!!!!!

and again welcome

that obama part... yeah
(Not caping his name was not an accident.)
He came down to my work yesterday. Do you know that for 24 hours after he left there was no airplains, hellicopters etc allowed in the area? And he had OUR tax dollars buy several thousand lunches (of course he likes to say that HE bought lunch). Just comes in, upsets everyones day, expects to have a bunch of cheerleaders and people thinking he's "all that" while he reads his telepromter and spends huges amounts of OUR tax money.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dude, its 8:52...the sky's are clear...you have 8 minutes....CONCENTRATE..think RAIN...Chris' house...Windermere FL, cmon man!!! my water bill is killing me....you are not helping much

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ehhhh, crap man...its 9:20 and still no rain...BUTTTT I realized that MAYBE...just MAAAYYYBBBBEEEE you're not projecting your powers because you are afraid that "Sylar" will find you, cut your head open and take your powers....good call bro...be safe!!! RUN!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lachrymose

Hi lachrymose.

It's not the first time I hear/read about your skills!

Do a search on [ "Indigo child" ] with:
us2.ixquick.com...

Also, read that book down in the page:
Star Kids: the Emerging Cosmic Generation.
www.drboylan.com...

ALso see the film in the first line of my signature.
You WILL see that you create your reality MUCH MORE than you think !

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Im sorry guys... Im trying, hard, and i dont feel nothing...
I think i dont this works well under pressure...

Ummm, if i may ask...
Does anyone know how to create "fake" emotions?
Like recreate anger, sorrow, etc...
I think if i can force those emotions i could maybe channel them into doing this right...
Today, i finished my testing early and basically concentrated for nearly 2hours straight and i didnt get nothing... I dont know if im not trying hard enough or something...
And, im kinda scared, because im losing weight very quickly...
Ive been eating normally and such, and since about monday ive lost like 7lbs, and those are pounds i want to keep, im already boney, i dont want my ribs sticking out more than they are...:/
and i havent been sleeping well either, only been getting nearly 3hours a night...
Could these be some side effects?...:/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join