It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Gift...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'll introduce myself, Im Jayk, i live in the DFW area, and i have a gift...
Its not so much weird just hard to comprehend, I can, ummm, manipulate the weather...Heh
I know it sounds like a lot of crap, but im being truthful...
It started a few years ago, and i just hid it from everyone for awhile...
But, im starting to feel a tad bit more comfortable with it...
At first it was only a stressed related thing, but i'm beginning to control it more... So, yeah, thats me...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Interesting. Can you give some more detail as to what exactly it is you can do? Im a firm believer in the wonders the human body and mind are capable of. Did anything significant happen around the time this ability started? Also hows your health?Anything out of the ordinary?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think someone has been watching too much heroes! A video of you manipulating the weather from one extreme to another would surfice as proof if you can really do such things.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lachrymose

I am gonna ask for proof.
Where do you live??I am sure there is a member there to verify what you say and will see it with their own eyes.
We don't just blindly believe what we are told here.
My gift is being able to smell BS a mile away.
Welcome to ats.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Seeing how the OP registered today, posted a pic of him/herself outright... I have to ask for some proof too. I used to sit out in the forest behind the house in a certain spot I made and try to channel rain... it happened a couple times but I didn't watch the weather channel then. I found out it was a coincidence

If you can really control the weather (I'm not saying you can't just provide some evidence) make it sunny for a day or so in Louisiana. It's forcast for rain the next few days.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lachrymose
I know it sounds like a lot of crap...

Yep, it does...

I would probably believe you if I didn't have this mental condition called craptose intolerance.

However, if you make it snow in Cuba right now (easy for you, right?), I would reconsider

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
...cool, So can you make a lightning storm "accidently" hit a ufo for me? Please?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
RR---he he--allly??? Well, I live in Florida and we're going through a severe drought...Send some rain our way buddy....I found out that I have the ability to become invisible...watch this.....( ) inside that I was typing but I bet you couldn't see it. I'm getting good

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, I live in the Dallas area, this stuff happens usually when i concentrate hard enough, but im left with a huge migraine afterwards... Umm, proof, Since this year we havent had temps above 90 and rain has been hitting a whole lot, considering we were in a drought last year... and i havent manipulating weather in other areas, but i could possibly try...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Impressive, I know this girl Claire....she's a cheerleader, and she has the ability to heal! I mean one time she video taped herself jumping off a bridge a bunch of times and abracadabra, she was back to normal.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Cau you project your abilities over a distance?

My freezer broke and I could use some cold air for a bit

Thanxx ahead of time

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
lol, welcome

And as everyone is commanding so much of you i think i will take liberty, can you hit Obama and all the NWO leaders and anyone else who are causing so much grief in this world will your at it with some lightning and fire balls,, that would be like, so amazing!!!!!!!!

and again welcome

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Lol... I dont think i could hit people with a lightning bolt, heh, if i could, that would take care of a few people i dont like...

But, hmmm... Florida?... I'm gonna try that...
I'm not sure what would happen, if anything... Ummm...
Could you be kinda specific though?...:]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
In light of all this sarcasm, I figured I could ask some valid questions....

1. What makes you believe you are affecting the weather. For example, if you concentrate, do you actually see air disturbances or something of that nature.

2. Are you on any psychotropic medication? (I used to work with a few people that believed they could control the weather :/ )

3. What type of VALID proof can you provide? If you truly have a gift of this nature, surely it has been witnessed or documented.

Thanks and welcome! Unfortunately I'm going to have to go ahead and temporarily diagnose this one..........

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
In light of all this sarcasm, I figured I could ask some valid questions....

1. What makes you believe you are affecting the weather. For example, if you concentrate, do you actually see air disturbances or something of that nature.

2. Are you on any psychotropic medication? (I used to work with a few people that believed they could control the weather :/ )

3. What type of VALID proof can you provide? If you truly have a gift of this nature, surely it has been witnessed or documented.

Thanks and welcome! Unfortunately I'm going to have to go ahead and temporarily diagnose this one..........

1. Hmm, first i would get straigh-out-of-hell migraines that would result in wet rainy weather a few days later, sometimes i just concentrate soo hard i feel lightheaded and the air feels lighter which would bring colder weather, and rarely i would get stressed/angered and the bad weather would come in, i thought i was coincidence at first, but it happened almost all the time...

2. Not any that i know of... i just take good 'ol vitamins and herbal tonics...

3. Not much i could do there, i kept this hidden. the only people to actually witness it are some of my closest friends, and they dont even like talking about it...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jayk, If you are a rainmaker....

I will buy the beer, burgers, Buick and we will tour this drought striken land and make an obscene amount of money. Would you be willing to demonstrate this talent. u2u me and I'll be at DFW with my camcorder in a NY minute.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Dont forget about me. Ill run the ticket booth...can I be the ring leader? seriously though, if what you say is true, which im not saying is false, you have to show proof. Unless your just wanting attention then humour us. I knew this chick who could put both her legs behind her head....thats a special ability right...I thought so lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
dude get a camcorder and record it,wear a mask or something,and make it rain on a sunny day or snow in the sahara or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Just a thought, but could it be the weather affecting your headaches and not vice-versa. I suffer with migraines too, and get them when before a thunderstorm.

www.relieve-migraine-headache.com...

Your thread did make me smile though, it reminded me of my childhood hero

enjoy..

edit - posted wrong video first time

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I get migraines before thunderstorms too.
But also when I'm sleep deprived and the pressure systems make any kind of change, or extreme weather moves in...
Think it's just got something to do with the weather/air pressure triggering them.
Maybe you get a psychosis of sorts as part of your migraine aura, begin to think you are manipulating the weather and then of course the weather does change because the migraine was triggered by the system beginning to arrive to start with...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join