It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu - danger drug - dont take under any circumstances

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't see why people want to take synthetic drugs like Tamiflu. Naturals might be less potent, but you can always find a herb that has the same relative action as a synthetic chemical when treating an illness. You just need to take more of the herb to get the same effect.

Elderberry for example; kills all strains of influenza and is a very effective antiviral drug. However... It boosts the immune system. This shows that Elderberry might not be the best thing to take if you get infected with the swine flu. As swine flu reportedly uses the immune system to attack its victim. The stronger the immune system, the more damage the virus does. Although, I would imagine it would help protect you from the swine flu.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
RxMaster's post is a good one. Notice how no one bothers to note the actual facts about Tamiflu? Instead we say "its a formual for death" and "they want to kill me and all of us...."

Right. I suppose now our posting pharmacy student will be branded "an agent" trying to mislead you all to your deaths.

Give me a break.

The facts are Tamiflu is about all you have to fight any type of flu - if you don't take it you will get the Pandemic flu and then where will you be...potentially dead.

These animal to human flu viruses are mainly deadly to those 20 to 40 in a general range. Most posters of ATS are in that range.

Believe me, take the Tamiflu or you risk your own health and the health of the other people around you.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by flight-dynamics]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by flight-dynamics]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just listened to Dr Bill Deagle, Jeff Rense interview, April 24, 2009 here.

Project Camelot had already discussed the threat here (originally drafted in January 2008) in their major summary article 2009: A Tale of Two Timelines.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
I don't see why people want to take synthetic drugs like Tamiflu. Naturals might be less potent, but you can always find a herb that has the same relative action as a synthetic chemical when treating an illness. You just need to take more of the herb to get the same effect.

Elderberry for example; kills all strains of influenza and is a very effective antiviral drug. However... It boosts the immune system. This shows that Elderberry might not be the best thing to take if you get infected with the swine flu. As swine flu reportedly uses the immune system to attack its victim. The stronger the immune system, the more damage the virus does. Although, I would imagine it would help protect you from the swine flu.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by sliceNodice]

I got a bunch of licorice root herb. Might add it to you list of stuff to maybe take.

3 capsules help me drift off comfortably to sleep. May have antiviral properties.

The elderberry liquids seem interesting.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've done alot of research over the years on more "natural" and readily available products that our ancestors used in order to survive. Black elderberry extract is my first choice - in the form of the name brand Sambucol, which you can find in drug stores. I also have several boxes on hand of Oscillococcinum (very natural stuff) - you can find that even in Walmart. Garlic is good. Vitamins, esp C are great. The thing to watch in these nasty flus is the "cytokine storm" - your body's overreaction to the virus by producing way too many antibodies that you end up dying. That's what killed all the healthy people in 1918. However, there are anti-cytokine products like curcurmin. Most people know it as the spice Turmeric (or Curry). Taken with black pepper, it helps alleviate the storm. I also have some Benadryl and Tylenol on hand as well. Saline nose spray and Neti Pots are great - salt water kills germs and keeps the nasal passages moist (viruses like dry conditions). And most importantly - get your N95 approved masks. You can find them in the first aid aisles - but - if they are sold out there, go to the paint department. 3M sells some nice N95 ones for like $2 each. If you are a care giver, get yourself nitrile or latex gloves, alcohol, witch hazel, lysol, etc. Another piece of advice is to realize that hydration is the most important thing. If you get sick, get fluids in you any way you can (this is gross, but you can hydrate someone in their "back end" if they can't accept it orally - do what you have to do to keep them alive). One final thing, there are very good oral rehydration recipes should hospitals and IVs become unavailable: rehydrate.org... Best wishes to all and stay healthy.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I took a flu shot in 2001 and it nearly killed me. There is NO scientific basis for any flu shot, you cannot vaccinate against a virus. I only took it because they were out of pneumonia vaccines and did not tell anyone what they were injecting.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
use your god given brains,
you get this or some other freaky flu and you take anti-virals you have a 2% chance of the flu taking you and a .01% chance of the anti-viral taking you.

you get this or some other freaky flu and you take some random probably ineffective herbal remedy and you have a 5% chance thre flu will take you and a 0% chance the herb will take you.

clearly you're better off taking the anti-viral.

or not, hey, what the heck, darwin effect.

(% are demonstrative)

[edit on 27/4/09 by pieman]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
Vitamin C. By the gram, not the milligram. Unless you have some kind of allergy, which should have killed you by now, the worst that will happen from too much is the runs. Especially if you are a smoker. I eat 4 grams every morning. Thats 4000 milligrams

At the first sign of a cold eat about 10 grams. Also drinking a half a bottle of lemon juice will knock it right out. Use as much sugar as you need.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

Uhrm.. but am I incorrect in saying that your body cannot possibly assimilate that quanity of vitamin C in one dose ? - your urine must be luminous yellow from all the vitamin C you're just urinating out.

You might actually be absorbing less because you're taking such a large dose.

en.wikipedia.org...
Absorption and Transport
Ascorbic acid is absorbed in the body by both active transport and simple diffusion. Sodium Dependent Active Transport - Sodium-Ascorbate Co-Transporters (SVCTs) and Hexose transporters (GLUTs) are the two transporters required for absorption. SCVT1 and SCVT2 imported the reduced form of ascorbate across plasma membrane [22]. GLUT1, GLUT 3 and GLUT4 are the two glucose transporter and only transfer dehydroxyascorbate form of ascorbate [23]. Thus, dehydroascorbate is absorbed in higher rate than ascorbate.

With at regular intake the absorption rate varies between 70 to 95%. However, the degree of absorption decreases as intake increases. At high intake (12g), human body can absorb ascorbic acid as low as 16%; while, at low intake (

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The CDC is pushing two antivirals now for the "possible treatment of the swain flu"

One of them is nothing more and nothing less than the infamous tamiflu the second one a variation of it.

Flu vaccines do not stop you from getting the flu what they do is ease the symptoms of the flu.

So if you took the flu vaccine last year any of this two antivirals are probably not going to help you anymore than the last flu vaccine you took.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Rumsfeld or no, I think the fears expressed are a little exaggerated. We are talking 54 cases when Tamiflu is prescribed over 24 million times in Japan alone. Really, the odds of you drowning in your bath are way better than the odds of dying after taking Tamiflu.

True and remember just because something says natural herbal remedy, doesn't make it safe either, many natural remedies have adverse effects when taken with perscription drugs.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I suggest going to your local naturopath or shaman and try using natural remedys like lemon, honey with ACTIVE 5+, plants or herbs, school yourselves up and get to know your local natural remedy doctor.

This is really starting to get serious, i stay in New Zealand and we have 10 infected students who just arrived back into the country from Mexico OMG....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There are so many threads here on this Flu issue......Good info gets lost...

First of all I think most all understand not to take the vaccine that will be coming in the next couple weeks............

Second, here is a list of medicines for your cabnet:

Collodial Silver
Oregano oil
Echinacea
Oscillococcinum

If you have never heard about these......Please google........

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RxMaster

Vitamin c in high doses every 2 hours can work better then most medicines, but who has a doctor they can see every2 hours
!?

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Mon Apr 27 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
FAST FAST FAST!!!! its simple guys. the last few times i developed the flu or any other infection, i fasted. therapeutic fasting. research it. i ridded myself of the flu within 24hrs every time. as soon as i have a temperature i fast. thats why you have no appetite. your body is trying to tell you something. my friend had a tooth infection. extreme swelling, had alot of trouble eating. she was given antibiotics but she fasted instead and a day later it completely vanished. no food, just water.

or if you dont want to fast, you can try glutamine, coconut oil, and vitamin c. literally nothing can combat this. if you want, take glutamine every day throughout flu season or the year. whatever. its very cheap and very good for your health. drastically srengthens the immune system and is really good for the gut. which is said to be where health starts. study it too.

the flu is such a joke and so are the vaccines. if you are considering a vaccine, google "truth about vaccines". its quite disturbing. especially the fact that studies done on them found no efficacy compared to no vaccine. none whatsoever. they just want the illusion that we need them in order to survive.

GOOD LUCK!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"If a pandemic were to strike tomorrow, tens of millions of people could soon be given Tamiflu. " this was written 2 years ago..

holy mother of god this is scary!

note to self if government gives everyone Tamiflu don't take it >.<

i've had flu symptoms since about April 19th just so tired, been feeling sick doing exercise at the gym...when i look back there was a group of students who came back from a Mayan temple visit in Mexico and they stayed in a town outside that one called.. Oaxica or something

i'm genuinely terrified now!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's the product insert. Note all the extra chemicals it contains and research them. There are plenty here that are dilibitating/carcinigenic.

www.rocheusa.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
read the following article and be shocked. i would not go near this tamiflu at all. sounds fishy to me.

You're blowing the tamiflu issues into a huge scene. Im not condoning the use of it, but I wouldnt stop taking it all together if you are that worried. So far the only problems have been restricted to teenagers in one country.

I believe more investigation needs to be done into it before we start assuming that its yet another drug designed to control population.

Some people on here must really enjoy scaremongering

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I understand the price of tin foil has been going up lately too. I wonder if there's a correlation. Perhaps Rumsfeld has shares with these companies too.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimstad
Vitamin C..... the worst that will happen from too much is the runs....

just to let you know: i landed myself in the emergency room passing kidney stones from an unhappy combination of vitamin C, caffeine, and chronic dehydration. only about two weeks it took to form up in my kidneys. OUCH!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
you all saw The Happening didn't you?!

it sounds an awful lot like there was a Tamiflu outbreak!!

...and don't you think it's eerie how Hollywood adds bits of truths here and there into their movies??

i thought it was bad enough when one form of intelligent life commits suicide right about the time of the opening of The Happening (and they say dolphins are smarter than us!!
), but now hearing these Tamiflu reports only seems to bring about even more fear!

...one step at a time, though, right?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join