It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
Sure, im up for more...

But dont expect me to be able to say "YOU HAVE A PORTRAIT OF ___ BESIDE YOU!!!"

If I do see anything, itll be more like shades and textures and feelings..

Ill certainly give it a try though.

I am trying to come up with a good way of testing this.....

since we are already at my desk could you describe the room to any extent?

How about other tattoos?

I think you may have a gift the odds on getting BOTH the other two right was awsume to say the least.

Lets try to milk it some more with describing the room and me.

Up for it?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is the picture of an owl?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChefQuix
Is the picture of an owl?

No it was flowers on a green background with a black border but that has already been said we are working on a description of the room or me now.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
All this being the room your computer is in:

I sense there is light to the right of you. I am guessing windows. Two seperate windows, maybe three all side by side? There is a dark area off to the left, rather large. A door, or a doorway? The walls are... light in ciolor, almost greenish? Green-Blue?

There is something different low. On the floor. The floor is not the same all around. Almost as if one part is carpeted, and the rest is hard floor.

Lastly, i dont know how to describe it, but the way it feels, there is a resting place to the right, under the windows. A couch and coffee table. maybe some chairs?

One other thing, im not sure how accurate this one is, but are you on the first floor?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
K, dont know how this will work with me trying instead of being passive, but here goes.

It feels yellow in there, maybe its just the light, or maybe the walls, but it seems like a pale yellow.

I see a kind of brown fabric, kind of rough, not completely smooth.

Something brittle. Maybe like glass? Doesnt seem clear, but opaque or bone colored.. On top of something much darker... Wooden/wood veneer im guessing.

Im seeing a window that feels blue.. Not that the window is tinted necessarily, but the light coming in feels blue, instead of white like direct lighting. This light feels indirect.

Tattoos? Something to do with eyes, or something of which the eyes stick out. Ratt Fink from that car show comes to mind.

Haha, I felt stupid writing "I see, I feel" .. I _FELT_ like Mrs. Cleo lol

Like I said, dont know how it will work with me trying, last time I was actually leaving the thread and I thought of those things all the sudden so I decided to reply.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by shidge.]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Dude you are kinda scary......LOL

I have a glass and brown wood cabinet right beside me and the couch beside has a brown afgan thrown over the top of it and the walls are dirty yellow color and the neighbors house and shed outside my window is blue

The tattoos are off though

Want to go to vegas.....LOL

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Most of this could have been a good guess though if you are up for it we can try something else

Any one got any suggestions

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You might want to look out the window for a peeping (shidge.)

Pretty amazing though.....

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
thats crazy. shidge can you tell me a little about how my living room is set up? this is trippy.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would like to try some serious experiments if you wish I will u2u you, maybe we can set a time There is a place I will go to near here and see if you can see it what do you think?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
shidge

How about we set a time say sunday.

I will go to a place near here and you tell me what you see

What do you think

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Demonic, Can you describe my computer room?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Demonic Aura

About the only thing you got right was half carpeted I didnt answer earlier because I didnt want to influnce sidge

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just as an update if anyone is interested...lol

I have accepted his proposal for him to go somewhere outside of his house, and for me to try to get a feel for the place.

So apparently there will be a "little experiment PART 3"
Woooo.. lol

Feels kinda like its just luck? I dont know... Never really had any "ability" to do this before, so *shrug*

I might have something here, but seems pretty foriegn to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think this last one will make or break the luck idea......LOL

I am not sure what is happining either but some of your answers were to close to be luck IMO Your first answers were BOTH right on the money, what would the odds be on that?

The second set was vauge enough to be luck but still was on the money except for ONE

This has turned out to be WAY more interesting than I thought it would be.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So, I guess I didnt win anything~~~~shuckydarn!

lemme try again THERES FLOWERS ON THE WALL!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
So, I guess I didnt win anything~~~~shuckydarn!

lemme try again THERES FLOWERS ON THE WALL!

Nope but you were close enough to move on to the next round if you wish

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
On your wall: The decapitated head of your grandmother, which you personally cut off with a teaspoon, after you killed her with it.

Tattoo: A pink bunny.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by lilblam]

oh my god lilblam ill never accuse you of not having a great sense of humor....i have not laughed my ass off that hard here on ATS yet

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
lol, i never had any "powers" but i figured i would focus on little pieces of info that i knew about amuk. Based on those ideas, i typed what i felt, and what i saw.

Well this proves that I am NOT psychic... but hey, i tried, lol shidge didnt think he was psychic, and hes doing pretty good...

At least i gave it a shot!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You must admit that sidge has scored VERY high if he is just guessing he is damn good at it.....LOL

I think the next test will tell us a lot because he has no idea where I am going.

Its not to hard to guess what is in someones living room although he has been VERY accurate and has only missed ONE out of all the answers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join