It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little experiment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am back.

I will post the place about 24 hours from now.

Good Luck

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I will go first then hehe

First thing I saw/felt was like a cave, but I think this was just because we had recently passed a billboard for a local cave thing.. But just telling ya what all I saw/felt

I definately felt like it was outside, and there was a lot of one color.. Not really green, but it felt more like a brown-green-grey color.. *looks on google to find an example of the color im thinking of*

There wasnt a lot of stuff rising-up near you, but in the distance (starting at about 20feet?) there were trees/something else.. Maybe a building or a sign or something.

For some reason the lyric from a song "meet me at the hill where two roads meet" came to mind.

I also saw a lot of movement, dont know how to explain it, but it felt like almost everything around you was moving.

I didnt see a whole lot, because I had to go in Walmart, but that is what I mostly felt..

I saw a few flashes of a building (and a cave, lol) but I think maybe that was just me logically trying to think it out.

Oh well, prolly 100% wrong, but I tried

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by shidge.]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A stream or canal. A bank (not the money storage place) or semi-steep incline. Water...flowing right to left.
I smell pine. Rocks. Lots of medium sized grey rocks. Not big enough to sit on...just medium sized. Lots of dry grass.....

That's pretty much my guess....

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Funny, I was receiving similar thoughts....

A dirt or unpaved road...

A pond or a lake,...

A nearby open field,...

Surrounded by woods.

I was trying to focus on this just before your expected arrival, and shortly after. (just posted it now though).

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Watch him have been in a library or something lol

Also, dont be shy to post your guesses/visions/whatever everyone else, aint nothing gonna happen if'n yer wrong.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Pet shop...
Lizzard or terarium style look, water, most time spent by snakes and lizzards, Iguana.
like i say without #'s at best a guess.for shidge. (edable cactus style plant)
P

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by parker]

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
1. A picture of a mountain or a waterfall
2. A dragon.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hmm...A brown building, maybe made of logs, or a false wood covering...Something like that. Kinda peaked in the front with big windows.

For some reason, a cemetery pops into mind.
I see a round about drive with a dark colored SUV sitting out front of the building. Like an explorer or a suburban or something.

*shrug* Well, thats whats in my head anyways.

EDIT: i think there are some trees. Evergreens if I'm not mistaken.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by grankor]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
I didnt see a whole lot, because I had to go in Walmart, but that is what I mostly felt..

Hehehe, in my last post, before he was going, I said he was going to Wal-Mart.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grankor
Hmm...A brown building, maybe made of logs, or a false wood covering...Something like that. Kinda peaked in the front with big windows.

For some reason, a cemetery pops into mind.
I see a round about drive with a dark colored SUV sitting out front of the building. Like an explorer or a suburban or something.

I can't believe it- I saw an open field and a brown house- looking in the windows or out of one, around 4:25. I could see the floor too- corner of the door. That was just in my head too- I didn't see the SUV though- just the open field and brown house.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Narnia]

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Narnia]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And the winner is.........

darklanser

I was at the dam a little way from my house. You got EVERYTHING right except that the water was going from left to right, maybe you saw it in reverse......LOL

The damn is made not of concrete but midium sized grey rocks just as described

sidge you were pretty close on a couple items too.

There is a hill on the other side of the lake with a cave that I used to play in as a kid. The cave was filled in because it was dangerous. It was really more a balanced rock slide than a cave about the size of a walk-in closet. I did not see it because it was gone but I was thinking about while standing by the billboard with the parks name. Whats good is that I was surrounded by a bunch of ducks swarming around my feet looking for bread or popcorn. On the other side of the billboard was a big white building, a boys club.

O yeah the hill is at the cross of two roads

Smirkly was also pretty much on the money. There was a golf course by the boys club

Between the three of you yall got EVERY major point that I focused on.

I for one, am amazed. I dont see how it could be explained by chance

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Amuk]

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Amuk]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Now if we could just put our minds together, imagine what could be done, when in tune !!

(maybe even find the rings,...do I sense,...team?)

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by smirkley]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lol
So either were the luckiest people on Earth, or yall (I guess we, although I still think mine was a good guess/luck) are psychics hehe

I would say, TEST #4, but ill leave it up to someone else to decide to start that

Good job to everyone.. Now lets go get hired by the government!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Heh, guess I'm not that good at that sort of thing. When I concentrate, I always see people dying.

Hey, anyone wanna hazard trying something on me?

If so, similarly....what tattoo is in my right shoulder blade, and what is hanging in front of my desk? And hell, what is the color of my office?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yeah there needs to be a #4 and #5 and so on, but it will have to be without me.

Yall are either VERY lucky or have a gift, I hope you will continue to pratice and improve on it.

My email address is on my profile, let me know how this turns out

Good luck

Amuk

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by M
Dont you think this is exploitation of the powers of people who claim to be psychic?

does anybody really care?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
and for the tattoo.. there's nothing there, you're just trying to fool me.

dude....the guy has tatoos on his left arm, both his legs, his back, and his chest....

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How are they supposed to get it when you aren't concentrating? I think it may be your fault and all of the nice people online are getting your random thoughts.

Seriously, showing people you have power is not a good thing. If you have ever had to outrun a missile you will know what I mean...not that I have mind you, but my mom thinks anything to do with levitating or flying is some kind of possession thing. Its bad enough you have to sneak out at night just to fly to the mall, but with the government taking pot-shots at you every time you get near one of thier air-bases, like I'm an attack risk or something, and why am I showing up on radar anyway???? Ummm sorry, got to babbling.

Nevermind

Firefly1

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh i forgot to guess.... lets see...

Ummmm Beer

and uh...

Beer

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I cannot say what kind of tatoo you have nor what is in front of your desk, however, since the moment I read your post i visualized a room with a not very high ceiling, with a yellow pine color, a window at the left of a desk, and another window on another wall, and there is a door on the left wall when you're in front to the desk.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join