It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PERCEPTION AND PSYCHICS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I'm passionate of 3D stereovision...
If you have some address, please link

[Edited on 13-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
???

And this has what to do with paranormal abilities?

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i think what he try to say is,if we did not see
the circle are moving it mean we have to go to see a psydoctor maybe hihihihihi

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
IT HAVE A RELATION WITH TIME PERCEPTION...

JUST TRY TO UNDERSTAND HOW...

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
TIME perception? How does it have anything to do with time perception. I think it's pretty cool and all but it doesn't have much to do with paranormal abilities.

It has to do with perception, and how your brain interprates(sp?) certain things under certain circumstances.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If you move your head forward or backward, you may have the impression that circles turns slower or faster, acording to he distance and the sense of your movement...

It has a relation with time perception, wich is, accoring to your movement or your activities consider as slower or faster...

A lot of MK-ULTRA experiment were about perception and optical illusion. Psy abilities and opticals illusions can be linked, eventually if your take hallucinogens drugs such as '___'-23/25.

Stereovision is interestng because it's a way to enter a 3D psychic world (but it's not so easy to devellop stereovision ability).

I believe stereovision is the first step to devellop psychics abilities... It's a way to open the mind.

[Edited on 13-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thats really cool, I am goona look for that site now.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I get it already, but I didn't think optical illusions had anyting to do with anything psychic. I mean it uses your brain and all, which you could consider psychic, but I didn't think it had anything to do with telekinetics or stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Today, I haven't got time, but I'll try to find you draws used in MK-ULTRA experiment and how it can alterate perception and devellop psy-abilities.

new topics

top topics

join