It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thank you again Hx3_1963 reading now...
was looking for links but was going in circles on their website.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
WHO raises flu threat level, warning pandemic imminent
snurl.com...

Peru: One Suspected Swine Influenza Case Reported in Ayacucho. #swinefluless than 10 seconds ago from web

Peru: Initial Test Results Indicate Argentine Traveler in Callao Not Infected with Swine Influenza. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

US, Maryland: Six probable swine influenza cases in Baltimore and Anne Arundel counties. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Croatia, Osijek: Health Minister reports country's first suspected swine influenza case in college student returning from Chicago. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Brazil: 14 New Possible Swine Influenza Cases Under Observation; Cumulative Total Reaches 36 Cases. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Honduras: Two Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Reported in La Ceiba. #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gyrochiral
I have been reading Mexican newspapers for the last hour or so...just at random. I speak fluent Spanish, having gone through school systems in Colorado.
Hmmmmmm........
It is not the same story there!!! Not at all. Parents are upset that their kids are out of school. Medicinal vans are shown throughout the entire country..with no one participating. Only those dispensing "meds" are wearing the blue breathing covers.
It's a whole different aura than what is being presented by our news.
Of course, the people are discussing the economic ramifications of canceling Cinco de Mayo festivities; and it appears that smaller cities and towns are going ahead as usual. Almost all of the papers had front page sections devoted to maintaining a cleaner home and lifestyle..especially with all of the children not in school.

I was only able to get into about one of every five papers that I tried to link to.

Mexico City....well.....it's a huge, bustling metropolis....
There are many publications there. The main daily newspaper was pretty much msn in Spanish. The smaller ones were watered down versions. Still, nowhere near the chaotic pandemonium reporting that we are receiving.

I wholeheartedly believe that the world is being lied to in a huge way right now and that there is an undermining of powers at play here.
We have all been reading posts from fellow ATS'ers abroad......
Something does not jive at all....at all.

Peace...

I don't get that there is pandemonium. People go on with their lives.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
China, Fujian: China Denies That Swine Influenza Originated In Fujian Province After Reports Of Dead Pigs Surface. #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

Peru: One Suspected Swine Influenza Case Reported in Ayacucho. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Swine Flu Spreads In U.S., Europe
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

That is interesting. I've been wondering about China. Thanks for that info.

Second line

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Probably not going to hear much from the communist country's...they lock everything down pretty tight

WHO elevates pandemic threat level
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
For our Members who have found themselves sick and are suffering from the Influenza Virus:

Here are some Natural cures quick tips for getting through with minimal suffering.

In the acute stage of influenza, a patient should abstain from all solid foods and only drink fruit and vegetable juices diluted with water, 50 - 50 for first three to five days, depending on the severity of the disease. The juice fast should be continued till the temperature comes down to normal.

www.practicenaturalcures.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

True, and i just thought of North Korea.

It would be a total disaster in that country!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Bolivia: Three Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Reported in El Alto.#swineflu3 minutes ago from web

US, Florida: Two Tampa patients test positive for influenza Type A; testing for swine influenza underway. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

Seems to be a lull...people/news digesting info maybe?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Star 4 You!

Nightmarish, think about Africa! Now we are really facing the possibilty of
something out of a horror science fiction novel.

I have been sitting on this article for a day. Got to get it off my chest!

EAST AFRICA: "God help us if it reaches here"

The East African region is generally not well prepared for a pandemic like swine flu which has killed more than 100 in Mexico and is spreading to other countries, an expert said.

Most people in the region do not have access even to basic health care and many die from preventable diseases. The main problem is a critical shortage of health workers. While there are 250 doctors per 100,000 people in the UK, Sudan has only 16, according to the African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF).

www.alertnet.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gyrochiral
I have been reading Mexican newspapers for the last hour or so...just at random. I speak fluent Spanish, having gone through school systems in Colorado.
Hmmmmmm........
It is not the same story there!!! Not at all. Parents are upset that their kids are out of school. Medicinal vans are shown throughout the entire country..with no one participating. Only those dispensing "meds" are wearing the blue breathing covers.
It's a whole different aura than what is being presented by our news.
Of course, the people are discussing the economic ramifications of canceling Cinco de Mayo festivities; and it appears that smaller cities and towns are going ahead as usual. Almost all of the papers had front page sections devoted to maintaining a cleaner home and lifestyle..especially with all of the children not in school.

I was only able to get into about one of every five papers that I tried to link to.

Mexico City....well.....it's a huge, bustling metropolis....
There are many publications there. The main daily newspaper was pretty much msn in Spanish. The smaller ones were watered down versions. Still, nowhere near the chaotic pandemonium reporting that we are receiving.

I wholeheartedly believe that the world is being lied to in a huge way right now and that there is an undermining of powers at play here.
We have all been reading posts from fellow ATS'ers abroad......
Something does not jive at all....at all.

Peace...

Mexico is a big place.

I appreciate your view. I agree we aren't seeing/hearing the real picture, but imo it is the opposite of what you think. I believe there are thousands tens of thousands infected in Mexico, they will have the flu and never even receive medical care of any kind. It is nothing like a developed country, even Mexico City has tons of slums/ghettos. People will die and be buried in their small community/slum area, and no one will ever know for sure what they died from because they aren't about to go about testing all those pilgrims living in slums. They will just let nature take its course.

link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Seems to be a lull...people/news digesting info maybe?

May be. Or...making a BOB! Or panic is gripping. Shake it off folks!

link   
reply to post by burntheships

Reuters: European Union Commission says it can expect deaths from the Swine flu in Europe soon.1 minute ago from BNO Headquarters

Back at ya!

Yep Africa...North Korea...China...South America...

Reminds me of Jaws...yer gonna need a bigger backhoe...

Edit: or the .gov is shutting down outside info distribution?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Back at ya!

Yep Africa...North Korea...China...South America...

Reminds me of Jaws...yer gonna need a bigger backhoe...

Well you changed your avatar so appropiately! You know, I am starting to believe all these conspiracies now. Hummm like pause4thought's thread
Swine Flu Martial Law = Crash

Which came first? The TARP 1 TARP 2 or the H1N1 ManBirdPig?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Finland: Finland’s Second Suspected Case Under Investigation in Kotka. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Czech Republic, Prague: Two New Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Reported; Ruzyne Airport To Install Thermal Cameras. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Norway, Revatal: 2-Year-Old Boy Quarantined At Home With Siblings After Returning From Mexican Family Vacation. #swinefluless than 10 seconds ago from web

Poland, Elblag: Swine Influenza Ruled Out in 24-Year-Old Female With Mexico Travel History. #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

Venezuela: Total of 8 suspected swine influenza case nationwide. #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Honduras: Two Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Reported in Gracias. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

All this going on at the same time is distressing to say the least...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes and we have the 100 day spotlight this evening...should go down as a marked day in history. After all, when is the last time WHO put a threat level at 5?

And onther thing...why Massachusetts first? Kennedy State?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Germany, Wiesbaden: Female Traveler Returning from Mexico City Tested for Suspected Swine Influenza #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

I have no idea, but, that's as good as any theory at the moment...

Boy obama is going to make sure he's in the history books, in multiple chapters

And for all the wrong reasons...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a question now that the alert level is raised to 5:

What exactly does that mean? I know what it means in medical terms, but what exactly are they going to do different now? Preparing more tamiflu???

A guy on tv came to explain it earlier but all he said was "it means a lot of things will be happening now, around the world"

I can't seem to find good info on it

[edit on 29-4-2009 by GypsK]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Lithuania: Shortage Of Antiviral Medication Reported. Test Results Of Country's First Suspected Case Pending. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

Try these for a start?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

reply to post by GypsK

Try these for a start?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>