It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Hx3_1963 good links! Also this might help

CDC Swine Flu

World Health Organization

Phase 4 is characterized by verified human-to-human transmission of an animal or human-animal influenza reassortant virus able to cause “community-level outbreaks.” The ability to cause sustained disease outbreaks in a community marks a significant upwards shift in the risk for a pandemic. Any country that suspects or has verified such an event should urgently consult with WHO so that the situation can be jointly assessed and a decision made by the affected country if implementation of a rapid pandemic containment operation is warranted. Phase 4 indicates a significant increase in risk of a pandemic but does not necessarily mean that a pandemic is a forgone conclusion.

Phase 5 is characterized by human-to-human spread of the virus into at least two countries in one WHO region. While most countries will not be affected at this stage, the declaration of Phase 5 is a strong signal that a pandemic is imminent and that the time to finalize the organization, communication, and implementation of the planned mitigation measures is short.

Phase 6, the pandemic phase, is characterized by community level outbreaks in at least one other country in a different WHO region in addition to the criteria defined in Phase 5. Designation of this phase will indicate that a global pandemic is under way.

Department Homeland Security Press Remarks 04-29-2009

[edit on 29-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Canada, British Columbia: Three new confirmed swine influenza cases. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

CALIFORNIA FLU NUMBERS......NEW ****
www.foxnews.com...

Benton Co. Officials: 12 'Probable' Cases Of Swine Flu
www.4029tv.com...

Governor, Health Officials Stock Up On Flu-Fighting Drugs
www.4029tv.com...

[edit on 4/29/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
vomiting and diarrhea confirmed as symtoms!

www.calgaryherald.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Canada, Nova Scotia: 53 students from King’s-Edgehill school in Windsor under quarantine following four confirmed cases.2 minutes ago from web

US, Illinois: Nine probable swine influenza cases; Chicago (5), Kane County (2), DuPage County (1), and Lake County (1) #swineflu1 minute ago from web

Mexico: United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization Investigating Granjas Carroll Swine Production Facility in La Gloria: #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Hmmm...

Swine Flu Genes From Pigs Only, Not Humans or Birds
www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Hmmm...

Swine Flu Genes From Pigs Only, Not Humans or Birds
www.wired.com...

Hmmm...is right! ? What in the world? This is going to require some serious investigation to get to the bottom of it. Remember when I was saying I was uncomforable with California doing it's own testing?

Somthing smells here...and it aint what is cooking in the kitchen!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

US, Utah: Health officials report first probable swine influenza case.

Well, I can't do anything about any of the other possible cases, but I might be able to get information on this one. My mother is an RN at a health department here in Utah. She deals with communicable diseases. It's very likely she'll be interviewing this poor soul who might have swine flu. She doesn't get home for a few hours, but I emailed her. Hopefully she'll have some useful information to share.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Another twist in the novel they're writing...

Check this out...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Officials in Wisconsin hold briefing on swine flu
www.cnn.com...

First confirmed Nevada swine flu case is in Washoe County; child doing okay
www.rgj.com...

World infection progression animation
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Check this out...

Officials in Wisconsin hold briefing on swine flu
www.cnn.com...

World infection progression animation
news.bbc.co.uk...

So why does US have more now than Mexico? And just exactly why are they drawing it like this?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Its spreading but people are recovering, I dont see the concern for a massive scared population and everyone taking Flu Med it will become resistant to the meds and mutate and become unstoppable. Remember we are months away from the cure!

Not sure whats gonna happen, not to many people have died from this, only near Ground Zero in Mexico and the original carrier who died in Texas (who was a Mexican on vacation)!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Check this out...

I am not buying it. Bull. Apparently they forgot to tell the world. And the reporters at the Washington Post are asleep at the wheel.
02-29-2009 02:20 P.M.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Save the webpage!

No wonder Rockefeller said the internet was a mistake. Love the google trap there too. Fascinating. I know how that works first hand...have done extensive work on a website to get it to be #1, 2, and 3 on the first page of a google search. It does not happen overnight. It is not easy...and then there is a cache for a while. Spooky.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I wasn't implying anything there
just pointing out little thingys along the way

South Korea: 3 of the 11 Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Were On Same Flight As Country's First Probable Case. #swineflu8 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Check this out...

So why does US have more now than Mexico? And just exactly why are they drawing it like this?

Must be some reason...I am going right now to save every webpage I have veiwed that said it had 2 strains of pig, 1 of bird, and 1 of human.
You know you can fool some of the poeple some of the time, but you cant fool all of the people all of the time.

Isnt that the way it always is? I am also going to check on Wired Science, who owns them etc. I will post the results.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Mexico: State Government Plans to Suspend Operations in San Luis Potosi from 1-6 May to minimize the risk of infection. #swinefluless than 10 seconds ago from web

Mexico: 12 Additional Suspected Fatal Cases and 100 Suspected Swine Influenza Cases Reported in San Luis Potosi. #swinefluless than 20 seconds ago from web

Mexico: Ecuador Restricts Flights to and from Mexico for One Month. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

@ BTS: Go get 'em!!! If ya find something be sure to share...

Remember...I got the last con-theorisy last time

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I pretty much gathered by your "Hmmm" comment. That was enought of a preface for me to get it!

Just knowing TPTB rewrite history all of the time! That is what they do!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

US, New York: Health Officials Confirm Case of Swine Influenza in Brooklyn. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

US, New York: Health Officials Confirm Case of Swine Influenza in Toddler in the Bronx. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

It's true...history is written by the winners?

I only believe half of what I see and even less of what I hear...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

@ BTS: Go get 'em!!! If ya find something be sure to share...

Remember...I got the last con-theorisy last time

Hx3_1963, Star for You!

You can bet money on it I will! Sure like I beliieve the biggest story to break since the election, and the media is going to be on a week of reporting, literally hundreds of thousands of stories on the web, if not millions reporting on a ManBirdPig virus...and...- wait -,,,oh-...we got it wrong? Sure I belive that! No problem!

:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Colombia: 17 New Possible Swine Influenza Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches 59 Cases Nationwide. #swinefluless than 5 seconds ago from web

Norway, Trondheim: Two People Test Negative for Influenza; Four Additional Suspected Cases Tested #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Mexico: 34 Suspected Cases of Swine Influenza Under Investigation in Durango. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Mexico State: Four Confirmed and Six Suspected Fatal Cases of Swine Influenza Reported. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

A first person (irishchic) report from Texas...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A first person (irishchic) report from Texas...

Must Read those posts everyone!

Remember the article about all the buses? I am really starting to get the creeps!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Great Work...

Ok, I am starting to investigate. This one little gem popped up.
Remember back in 2007, Texas and Perry tried to mandate that all High School Girls get vaccinated with that new HPV "Supposed Preventative Vaccine"

www.washingtonpost.com...

So then remember all the hoopla about Perry and Texas? Perry is a NWO tool all the way!

Perry Violates Logan Act

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
US, New York: Local Officials Report Two Suspected Cases of Swine Influenza in Washington County. #swineflu8 minutes ago from web

Australia: Swine Influenza Ruled Out Among Three Suspected Swine Influenza Cases in Australian Capital Territory. #swineflu10 minutes ago from web

Italy: 20 Suspected Cases of Swine Influenza Have Been Identified Nationwide; No Confirmed Cases Reported. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Health officials: No swine flu cases here — yet
www.portlandtribune.com...

Suspected case: Is Swine Flu already in Colorado?
www.kjct8.com...

Two more New York schools to be closed due to swine flu; Brooklyn catholic schools latest to be hit
n ydaily.com

Swine flu confirmed in Massachusetts, Maine
www.boston.com...

Flu Concerns Close Lafayette School
www.katc.com...

O'Malley: 6 Probable Cases Of Swine Flu In Md
wbal.com...

1 confirmed case of swine flu in Maricopa County
www.azcentral.com...

If swine flu strikes Idaho, state health officials want to be prepared
www.idahostatesman.com...

Livingston County swine flu case confirmed, Washtenaw health officials investigate 2 possible cases
www.mlive.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join