It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you work at Top Secret Facility, how would you get E.T. info. Out?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
You cant get info out. All paperwork/ data are locked in a room with a cypher lock, in a huge cabinet also with a cypher lock. There is only 1 copy (original) of all paperwork. If you need to see it, you have to have the 'need to know' and then you are allowed to enter the room, read the document, and leave. You can't take anything in, you can't take anything out.

EDIT: Dont even ask me to produce evidence. But this is how it is. My clearance count is up to 4.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by retroviralsounds]

Understood. But we're talking about getting the information out, not necessarily physical documents. Info. can take forms in many ways, i.e. email, wireless transfer, memory, etc.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You would obviously have to be part of a top level project, have a need to know (need to know information or you cannot perform your job), access the documents in the room, remember what you read, walk out and write it down at your desk or at home. But I can guarantee you anyone working on a project like that would ever, ever leak that info.

Not because they are afraid of adverse effects from the government. Because they like their jobs, usually are scientists that care about what they are working on and get attached and almost have personal interests in the projects.

When they are finally revealed to the world, its a fun day... makes you smile a bit I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First, very carefully. Second, what would I hope to do by releasing such information? There has been a slow but persistant process of acclimation of the American and by proxy the worlds peoples since the 1950's at least.But I believe based on people I spoken to at the highest level of intelligence and military, that the real information is so profound we don't know how to release it.

For example, some close encounters contain ellements that have to do with life after death. What do you expect us to do, start a new religion? We have had enough of that. My first instinct would be to do no harm. But to reveal certain things would destroy the world view of a large number of the Earths people. How do you fill that gap? In time we may be mature enough for the truth to be less shocking, but as I look at the world today were still not ready.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

For example, some close encounters contain ellements that have to do with life after death. What do you expect us to do, start a new religion? We have had enough of that. My first instinct would be to do no harm. But to reveal certain things would destroy the world view of a large number of the Earths people. How do you fill that gap? In time we may be mature enough for the truth to be less shocking, but as I look at the world today were still not ready.

Agreed. What about making the info. available thru a private registration process? The information can be released privately to individuals at discreet locations. And those who want to continue to live in denial can continue to carry out that right. Everybody wins.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yea sure, why not, it all sounds fine and dandy...

... that is until you are told something you did not want to know. Which, trust me, happens. There are a couple of things I would love to have blanked from my memory.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yea sure, why not, it all sounds fine and dandy...

... that is until you are told something you did not want to know. Which, trust me, happens. There are a couple of things I would love to have blanked from my memory.

Understood. But does one have to believe everything one is told? I must admit I am curious as to the info. you say you would like to have waived form your memory. If you would be so kind and courageous as to share, I would be grateful.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You should see the other stuff i post on another web site about aliens and the goverment.I just cannot post it in here.God i would be shot.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Gorg, I respect your viewpoint, but I have doubts that it matters where u post sensitive info. If in fact u do have something vital to share, would it really matter where u share it? Please IM me or share the link and I will carefully read what u have to post.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
you have a better chance at the lottery than me coughing up any of the tid bits I know thats for god damn sure. Even after I retire, and am debriefed, definitely not happening.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

you have a better chance at the lottery than me coughing up any of the tid bits I know thats for god damn sure. Even after I retire, and am debriefed, definitely not happening.

Oh of course. My mistake. You visit ATS to see what EVERYONE ELSE has to cough up. I get it.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You don't. When I was granted clearance, I agreed to keep everything I know or see to myself, for 99 years. At that point the information I want to tell someone, must be declassified before I am to speak of it. Anyone who goes publicly with secrets from Area 51, or any other military installation is a fraud. The only instance where I think someone may, would be with their voice distorted, and under the cover of darkness. Like when they talk the victim of a crime on television. Even than I would highly doubt it. The person who is granted the clearance has a background check that you would not believe. It is proven that the person is trustworthy, through many means. I have seen people unable to obtain the job they wanted, when a clearance was denied, and forced to work in a less desirable field such as the galley.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join