It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next wave of hoaxers possible method

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Flying Neon plane

Electric so it is nearly silent (especially if viewed from afar). Now if it were a Zagi flying wing, for sure it would make people say UFO especially with neon lighting.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I bet some people who see that will think that it's an angel.
A scary, psychedelic angel.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've seen this on here before, it's not neon lights, but LEDs.

I had the same thought when I saw it though...

"How long till a video comes out with this thing in it?"

lol

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Zagis are very cool. They work great as gliders too.

But just because someone might fly one at night, and someone might not know what it is, doesn't mean it's a hoax. On the other hand, yeah, there's a good chance someone will do it intentionally.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Super Cool I want one! Then again I would be afraid of breaking it. That thing looks expensive.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

Here's a new type of plastic that glows in the dark, the vid is showing the GLOW BOAT. It's a simple polymer that's being used so the application for it is endless.

www.abc.net.au...

Barry is a private pilot and often used the Wallan airfield which is a 3,000ft grass strip typical of many private airfields around Australia and the World. Wallan airfield was impossible to find in the dark, (it’s difficult enough in daylight) and with no easy access to power it was too expensive to install a traditional electric ground guidance system. Puzzling over this problem Barry came up with the VSL beacon and marker system. He soon realised that the same principles could be applied to marine and highway applications. Barry has also invented the glow-seat which is a toilet seat that not only glows in the dark but also kills bacteria!

Imagine the mistaken identities this stuff could create.

PS. It's also very cool, the boat would be perfect for squidding!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
When I saw that flying, I couldn't help but think it looked like a glowing dove of peace from the way the wings are tilted.
Imagine it: 'it's a sign! a sign from the messiah!'
'uhhh nope it's just a glowy R/C plane, check out ATS, they've got it covered.'

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow at first I was wondering how many people will consider this to be an angel of some sort. It sort of looks that way to me.

I can understand people filming this at night and being confused and uploading it as a possible UFO sighting if they don't know what it is, but I don't really think they are doing it intentionally as a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join