It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need your help on regression.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've finally decided that I'm going to take the plunge and have past life regression.I've skirted with the idea for a while.
I was wondering if anybody here had tried it and if so was it sucessful? I would love to hear anyones experience of this.Thanks in advance.
Also are there any regressionists out there? I live in harrogate but would travel up to say a 50 mile radius.If so I would also love to hear from you.
I don't know all the techniques used in this but I would prefer the hypnosis one.I don't know what the new age ones use.Maybe someone could enlighten me.
I'm lookin to have it done in about 3 weeks time as I need my best friend around for moral support and she's away at the mo!_

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey.... i haven't had it done and will be interested to know how it goes and everything.

Hopefully somebody with some experience in it will share their story.
had a look at techniques and read this.
Hope it helps a bit.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are a few sites dealing with it, but the main one in the UK...seems money based, so i dunno.
Make sure wherever you go...that the person is reputable

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for your interest blupblup and the info.
You will be the first to hear about it as a thank you.
I will also be careful who I go to --could do with someone recommending someone really.
Maybe you should consider having it done?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Oh i would do it definitely....I'd be well up for it...

Trick is finding somebody trustworthy and reputable.
A lot of scams around and dodgy charlatans.

But it's something that interests me i guess and something that would be cool.

I always thought that I'm one of these people who couldn't get hypnotized....only one way to find out huh?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi UK....

I just saw your thread and hope I can help. I finally got round to having a regression session done about 15 months ago, and spent a long time looking for the right therapist. It's much more important that we might realise, as very often regressions can bring up traumatic or painful evens, and the therapist must be able to guide you though them and deal with them in such a way that they don't damage you further. If anyone tries to tell yout that it can be done in a couple of hours, or in a lunchtime....don't go there. My session took 5 and a half hours, and was completely fascinating. Please research your potential therapist very carefully.

It takes quite a long time to bring you to the correct place in hypnosis to access the past lives, and it should be extremely relaxing. I found myself with very clear information about 3 past lives....it was really like watching a video as if I were standing behind myself and looking on. None of the lives were glamourous or exotic...no Egyptian princess here!...but they made perfect sense to me and who I have incarnated as this time round, and what surprised me was the depth of emotion I felt reliving them. One in particular reduced me to tears, simply because I was so happy to be back in a life that I really loved.

I've been thinking recently that it might be about time to go for another session and see what comes up next, although I suspect that it might not be so pleasant this time. I have a feeling that I have a lot of history of torture and suppression in my history that I maybe need to see again, but it will be for some useful purpose if I do, and the therapist I found is really excellent.

Please ask away if you have questions and I will do my best to answer them.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

thanks so much sweetie for all this really useful info.
Great to hear from someone whose had it done
I never imagined it would take so long to do--over 5 hrs, wow.
To be honest with you I am scared. I have a fear of dark enclosed places and I was a sleepwalker up to the age of about 15.
If a bedroom is too dark and I wake up disorientated I panic .I'm sure something happened to me in a previous life.
Anyway hopefully I'll find out soon!
take care x

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hi again.

It's a shame you live so far away or I would certainly use your therapist.
Thats exactly what I'm looking for, someone I trust to do it.
would it be possible to ask your therapist if he knows of anyone in my area that he could recommend.
I know it's a long shot.
There's plenty on the net but they are just names. This is such a big deal it's got to be right.
I would love to hear what any of your past lives were. Really intrigued .
I need to get this done sooner rather than later----before I chicken out on it!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Just to let everyone know I am having it done on fri 22nd.

Wish me luck cos I'm both excited and terrified about this!!
I have just got this feelin that this could be eventful.
I am takin my daughter along with me and she's gonna record the past lives as they come through.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Good luck my friend... will be interested to know how it goes.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hi all

Just to let anyone interested know how it went.
Well the therapist explained how the process would work by comparin it to an iceberg with only the tip above the water. His job was to tilt the berg and reveal part of what was underneath--the subconcious mind.
The next bit was wonderful if only for it's relaxation benefits--well recommended to de-stress

Background of the sea--waves crashing gently against the shoreline.The sound is soooo relaxing, I was walkin along the beach and feelin the sand on my feet. Then I go over across sand dunes to a beautiful building with a veranda. There are 6 steps leading down from here to the most awesome tranquil garden I have ever seen .I go down the steps 1 at a time takin slow deep breaths on each step.
I then go into my "safe room". A room that I visualise to have all my fave things in. I then go thro 1 of the doors that lead of the room, down a long corridor towards a inviting bright white light.
My past lives are beyond this light.

There you can all do DIY past life regression now !!!
Get some cash saved !!!
On one life I went back to a time of sickness and plague--may have been 1665--I don't know for sure .I died and all my family died.
Interestin cos it's not a period of history I'm remotely interested in.
Very unglamorous.

new topics

top topics

join