It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
1. What do you think the world would be like today if Europeans didn't colonize the Americas (starting in 1492) and left the Native Americans alone to this day (except for perhaps trading but no settlement)?

2. Do you think that Jesus viewed organized religion as corrupted?

3. Do you think Jesus will return to Earth someday?

4. Are Muslims going to take over Europe?

5. Is Deja Vu a "glitch"?

Thanks
edit on 4-1-2012 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The food lathering orgy comment got my attention. I guess if you're a gray alien and you don't have genitals, the only thing you can do for fun is have a food lathering orgy. AMUSING!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Hi. I am somewhat new here and jumpedd in around the 40 pg string; after searching infinite abundance or something like that and this thread was listed 6th on the list and for some reason I picked this thread and I believe it landed on your post or a reply post by you. I have been reading a bit and I am quite intrigued and have questions as well. Hopefully I am not duplicating other ATS inquiries or questions.

To preface I am reading a book titled "You Are What You Love." Vaishali. I am just getting into it so I can't go in-depth of entirety; but it is basically the recipe of wisdom of the true soul. Denoting as well as enlighting our temporal & eternal conciousness, the disease of duality, utilizing the "doctrines/teachings and "gospel" of Budha, Jesus, Emanuel Swedenborg, and notable "others" in efforts to guide us out of "our hell on earth" by being a slave to our ego's offering foresight in knowing our souls, and the realization that we are ONE with infinite abundance. Unfortunately I am not a writer and it is hard to describe such a book in just a few sentences without executing an all out book report.

Once reading throught the landing page of my search here I have become intrigued in the thread and actually haven't a clue what the OP is!!! With the book I am reading she speaks that we are currently in a "level" of hell here on earth as to how we chose to live - to feed the ego. Which leads me to the original inquiry for my interjection here - you mentioned life review chambers or viewings. I am curious to learn how those work or moreover what tend to be the highlights of our human lives that are flashed before our eyes after we pass? Also in the book she seems to lend the fact that we are all one and would like to know your thoughts on her views. I think you can do an internet search to possibly gain a better perspective of her if needed; I am aftraid I would misquote or butcher her philosophical prose.

Another question I have is how do you see our future. I did notice that you stated in a reply that we should learn to garden - go back to naturally living from land as I took it; stating there is much waste and the after the oil is gone this would be the time to have these skills. Have you lived in the future - on earth or elsewhere? And I have read on other threads that once we pass that we will see that time is infinite that the past present and future is all one....time doesn't exist. You may have to come back as your previous form to learn what you didn't learn before you passed. Is this true or can you offer insight on the subjects - even if it may be a total different perspective? Do you see oil running out or WW3 of all the major nations obliterating each other over oil which Iran is rattling the cage as we speak? I can go on but I will leave to see if I can learn more. Knowing my fellow ATS'ers I am sure some of these questions were asked and some others I have can probably be found if I continue onward in the thread.

Thanks in advance for your time and you have really peaked my interest about your journeys and past (or future lives - have you lived ahead of our time?)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hello Lowki. I admit this has intrigued me and I am very skeptic of it but waht would happen if you have not yet reached the age of puberty?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
reply to post by lowki

To preface I am reading a book titled "You Are What You Love." Vaishali. utilizing the "doctrines/teachings and "gospel" of Budha, Jesus, Emanuel Swedenborg, and notable "others" in efforts to guide us out of "our hell on earth" by being a slave to our ego's offering foresight in knowing our souls, and the realization that we are ONE with infinite abundance.

Yes if your karmic-balance is negative life may seem like "hell",
if however your karmic-balance is positive then it seems like "paradise".

To keep a positive balance, simply have to create more than you consume.
Unfortunately in America most people are consumerist, and create little or nothing,
so many of such people that don't take responsibility for balancing their life,
have external factors drawing karma from them to create that balance.

I've been living in "paradise" for several years now, and so does my spouse.
Anything that we wish for appears in short-order, synchronicities are in our favour.
I create things, giving life to plants and animals through gardening,
also creating physical objects like furniture, boats, dishes,
while also spreading teachings to benefit others lives.
My partner is an early childhood educator,
she creates activities, and enriches
children's and parents lives.

Which leads me to the original inquiry for my interjection here - you mentioned life review chambers or viewings. I am curious to learn how those work or moreover what tend to be the highlights of our human lives that are flashed before our eyes after we pass?

Usually the most important events are those with significant karmic-transaction,
for instance if you've done a very bad, or very good deed, you'll see it.
If your spirit guide is there, they can help identify which is which.

This is important information, as you'll have to balance karma in next live(s).
An easy method of identifying, is how it made the other beings feel,
so if you did something that is beneficial to an entity,
and they agree that it is beneficial, with joyous feeling, that's good karma.

Also in the book she seems to lend the fact that we are all one and would like to know your thoughts on her views.

We are all one.
Yes, in physics it is taught particles are separate by vacuum,
vacuum is actually nothing, so we are particles separated by nothing, so we are all one.

We You Net, acryonym is WYN pronounced "one" or "won".
Once you recognize that you and creation are "one" you've "won" ;-).

Another question I have is how do you see our future. I did notice that you stated in a reply that we should learn to garden - go back to naturally living from land as I took it; stating there is much waste and the after the oil is gone this would be the time to have these skills. Have you lived in the future - on earth or elsewhere?

Oh yes, some techno-philic civilizations forget their roots, biology,
and when that happens the planet turns to dust, much like venus/mars.
The rocks, plants and animals, are our younger brothers and sisters,
spiritual evolution happens in stages, along a variety of host-bodies,
that's why it's good to maintain the full spectrum of host-bodies,
so don't have premature souls incarnating in higher-density bodies,
due to lack of suitable low-density bodies, from an incomplete ecosystem,
leading lives of relative retardation, as they aren't ready for advanced hosts.

Though on earth much of the retardation or "special needs disabilities", are due to environmental poisons (vaccines, PCB's, etc) that degrade the body to inhospitability.

And I have read on other threads that once we pass that we will see that time is infinite that the past present and future is all one....time doesn't exist. You may have to come back as your previous form to learn what you didn't learn before you passed. Is this true or can you offer insight on the subjects - even if it may be a total different perspective?

well you can access the data of previous lives, though must always move forward, can't "go back" and "change things", that just starts a new timeline.

Do you see oil running out or WW3 of all the major nations obliterating each other over oil which Iran is rattling the cage as we speak?

few years ago, did progression hypnosis on my partner, she saw the alliance of nations obliterated America by 2015. Recently Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock have been announcing an alliance of over a 100 nations opposed to ameri-banker oppression.

have you lived ahead of our time?)

I've lived on other planets, which were further along in their development.
edit on 19/2/12 by lowki because: development

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If you're such a wonderboy or Wunderkind, why don't you send me some message in a dream or something, to test your psychic powers, as Greys supposedly have them? Because you are not and you're either having mental problems or you're all making it up.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. What do you think the world would be like today if Europeans didn't colonize the Americas (starting in 1492) and left the Native Americans alone to this day (except for perhaps trading but no settlement)?

Well technically for hundreds of years before Columbus, that was the case,
the Nordic's discovered America's much earlier, but didn't do much, except harvest lumber.
The native's continued doing what they usually did.

Any that traded weapons, and learned technologies like smelting, would predominate, much like the Aztecs. We'd probably have more conservation of both the natural world, and the histories that developed in this land.
On the other hand, we'd have a lot fewer white people.

2. Do you think that Jesus viewed organized religion as corrupted?

No, he respected and revered wise men, women and scripture.
He didn't like money-lenders, doom-sayers and unforgiving people.

3. Do you think Jesus will return to Earth someday?

We have many star beings, of significant ability,
though skeptic culture is designed to suppress it all.

What is one soul of many?
It was noted to avoid false prophets,
people long dead are hardly relevant.

Even if "Jesus" was to return,
it's unlikely anyone would notice.
He'd simply be one of many "New Age" people.
Genghis, Da Vinci, Tesla, all accomplished more in many ways.

Christianity as it is now, is not so much a product of Jesus, as it is of Rome.

4. Are Muslims going to take over Europe?

More likely a syncretic faith shall take over the world.

Though Arabs are a mix of genotypes, so anywhere you have much interbreeding, it flows towards that direction.
Also polygamy has the capacity to produce many more children than monogamy, in certain settings.
Though there are many monogamous relations in nature, a diversity are allowed.

5. Is Deja Vu a "glitch"?

It can be, in some cases.

Though it could also be magic,
where you cast for something earlier,
and then it appeared so you're living it.
That's the main kind I experience.

edit on 4/3/12 by lowki because: edit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i would like to belive it but the way you dodge all the questions that would really proove that your not lieing makes it kind of hard. like why cant you be very specific about technology used in the so called spaceship you were in. theres got to be some tech that we havent discovered that you have seen if you were really a grey alien on a space ship doing interstellar travel, givin that we humans cant do that yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by moekuba
i would like to belive it but the way you dodge all the questions that would really proove that your not lieing makes it kind of hard. like why cant you be very specific about technology used in the so called spaceship you were in.

I have been very specific,
counter-rotating disks,
the one with greater energy, has force moving towards it,
top one is usually bigger than bottom one, to account for gravity,
in outer-space varieties it can be more even

theres got to be some tech that we havent discovered that you have seen if you were really a grey alien on a space ship doing interstellar travel, givin that we humans cant do that yet.

humans, certain humans can and have done it.
besides earth humans, there are also many human like host-bodies,
available on other planets, solar systems, and galaxies.

our oxygen is rich source of energy,
and our bountiful iron is strong, malleable,
earth's crust has enough silicon and aluminum,
to make the planet a computing substrate.

Really you should read, I gave in depth discussion about the counter-rotating electromagnetic fields, which can be used for shifting into hyperspace at appropriate frequencies. Can tune to proper destination with quantum entanglement, shift out of hyperspace.

Yep, so next time, please, read some more, or use the search feature,
also it's beneficial to be of an appreciative, loving mindset,
full of loving and happy co-operative co-creative thoughts.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey lowki, I think you're really amazing man! I got a two questions

1: I really wanna contact the grays, because they seem amazing and cute.
But a part of me is afraid, I don't know why though.. Maybe because some people who got abducted posted
their story and they said it was terryfing and stuff. If I try really hard to contact them, and it works..
Do you think they will be nice to me? I really respect them. :] And what would happen if we make contact?

2: I really wanna go to the fourth dimension this year. But What do I have to do, to make sure I really ascend?

And what would exactly happen if I do?

Anyways thanks for reading bud :p

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Do you people not realize this thread is 3 years old?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
Do you people not realize this thread is 3 years old?

And recently there was a movie focused on,
Loki communicating to and
opening portals for extraterrestrials,
movie is called the Avengers.
en.wikipedia.org...

lol and the war mongering alien race is called Chitauri,
my spiritual experience when I was 5
happened on a trip to a Tauri sacrifical mound.
:-)
mmm. quite the synchronicity... ;-)

edit on 9/5/12 by lowki because: link chitauri

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
OP, and ET contactee by the name of Tom T. Moore, said that they Grays will show up publicly next year in 2016 in his book, here >>> www.amazon.com...

Will that happen next year, OP?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Quoting OP:

"
few years ago, did progression hypnosis on my partner, she saw the alliance of nations obliterated America by 2015. Recently Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock have been announcing an alliance of over a 100 nations opposed to ameri-banker oppression. "

Me: Oh my, does that mean US Dollar will collapse before the end of this year??

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A lol'd when you said you were a pirate
. Nordic Orion Masters haha. Sounds like some race froma sci-fi game.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think most humans are a mix of aliens.. The Human Form is just an illussion formed in our brain. The Matrix, the reptilian NET is like a prison, a fake reality we are captives in. I think my real form is partly gray alien too....Main characteristic is that I am a FREE thinker. I can think for myself. Reptilians can not. They need guidance from a Gray or Draconian. I have a belly, but also small wrists, hands, legs and feet. The gray alien characteristics.

Many conspiracy theorists believe that the gray aliens work together with the draconians, but in MY opinion gray aliens deeply hate all reptilians, including the draconians. What do you think about this ? Can you explain your vision about this. You can email your answer if you want to [email protected]

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sphinx551
4. I will NEVER allow THAT to happen. No one touches OUR Europe... Do you understand ??? Perhaps a kind of Adolf Hitler must be in charge again to prevent this

edit on 23-11-2015 by Ronald1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm actually a bit curious. A lot of people scream The Grays are good, but also some say they're bad. What I think: There is good and evil or negative and positive if you see it like that. What is the truth? Also, I can remember when I was younger that I had a sudden interest (still have) in the stars, planet, galaxy, etc. My parents thought it was strange and would ignore it most of the time, even if I told them I didn't belong here. When I told this, I couldn't stop myself from speaking and let my soul speak. One thing is sure, I was one very strange but curious kid.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sully66
I'm actually a bit curious. A lot of people scream The Grays are good, but also some say they're bad. What I think: There is good and evil or negative and positive if you see it like that. What is the truth? Also, I can remember when I was younger that I had a sudden interest (still have) in the stars, planet, galaxy, etc. My parents thought it was strange and would ignore it most of the time, even if I told them I didn't belong here. When I told this, I couldn't stop myself from speaking and let my soul speak. One thing is sure, I was one very strange but curious kid.

They're neither good or bad, those are childish concepts. They're here to carry on their agenda, period. They're methodical and all-business, it's their job and their collective goal. For what we know as today, we're pretty #ed. They're infiltratring the civilzation with human-looking hybrid beings, whose also respond to the same goals. It could very be the world takeover. It's a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
A lol'd when you said you were a pirate
. Nordic Orion Masters haha. Sounds like some race froma sci-fi game.

I laughed hard when I read the "ascended through pirate love" part.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70 >>

join