It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Well, greys are excellent at mind and spirit manipulation. And they do know all about how your spirit works. Spirit , as in the ghost part that is contained in your body consisting of lifeforce energy. The part of you that is awake and aware while you are sleeping, the part that transfers into the astral dimension, the part that travels out of your body while you are astral projecting.

Define astrals. I have finally realized something, space-time dimensions have to do with every single planet or moon having its own orbit. Makes discovering life somewhat hard to do, for these are channels. A higher channel looks at us and we are moving slow or standing still, though their tech is able to bridge this too. They can blend between the two, create pockets in our own channel, and also, operate in it, but we don't see them at all.

Astrals are the densities. Atoms get into the area of strings of energy, where all soldity disappears, so back to the concept of energy = matter and matter = energy, and the many infinite layers of bodies, or suits while here, not to mention that in the beyond your light body is solid as well. We're not vapor ever. So is a human a ghost? To another in another astral channel, possibly. In other words we're not a special case and all really is spirit, which translates into designinig reality with energy. We're akin to a higher hellzone, lower purgatory zone, astral, with a matrix imposed on it so we don't remember much.

Grey, human, reptilian (which is an odd word since dinos had more vein passages in their skeletans than birds do and appeared warm blooded which has created a split in scientists, so what we're calling reptilians are really more related to birds or mammals? I find it interesting.), etc, all the many species are just software suits or models, for the souls.

Seems to me the macho types, who think love is for sissies, deisnged alot without hair, and without abilities to be romantic, and I hope this changes soon here. I don't like seeing a lot of species devoid of what matters the most.

From what I understand this is a duality school, but there is no need for harsh ones, like here, and each system has a duality basis, positives grouping up, negatives grouping up, stars and dark stars, but also, in all of the races there are good and bad and people graviating towards differing frequencies or states of being. There are positives amongst the negative factions and some cold hearted controllers or uncaring ones in the positive ones. The school is very flexible and people can change alot.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Define astrals. I have finally realized something, space-time dimensions have to do with every single planet or moon having its own orbit. Makes discovering life somewhat hard to do, for these are channels. A higher channel looks at us and we are moving slow or standing still, though their tech is able to bridge this too. They can blend between the two, create pockets in our own channel, and also, operate in it, but we don't see them at all.

Yes, they do know how to modify and raise vibratory energy in themselves to just phase into the outer boarders of the next dimension so they can work around Earth People without real notice. Kind of invisible but you can still see them moving around, well I can as what I call a shadow form. They mostly do move around like this in the cover of darkness as it is easier to hide themselves than in broad daylight. So their form while "invisible" is darker than the surrounding darkness they hide in.
I am no sure about the planets connecting to the astral but I do know about astrology and the positioning of planets and all that goes into the subject. Can you detail if you can because I am curious how orbiting planets have a connection to dimensional travel? You can pass right through a planet while in astral.
I just do dimensional travel in crafts when the greys say to do so. Travel to specific coordinates like in the Arkalien Galaxy or other destinations going through astral space.

Astrals are the densities. Atoms get into the area of strings of energy, where all soldity disappears, so back to the concept of energy = matter and matter = energy, and the many infinite layers of bodies, or suits while here, not to mention that in the beyond your light body is solid as well. We're not vapor ever. So is a human a ghost?

Yes I agree, the spirit body is wonderfully designed to be free of the confines of these physical bodies we have to function inside of. And the higer your vibrational energy levels are, the higher in the astral you can travel too. So if you are a ghost and your existence is farther out in the astral, as the vibrational energies are higher, then you would not show as a ghost form, if at all, would show as a myst.

Other ghosts are more closer to this earth's vibrational patterns and these ghosts can take on a stronger form appearance as they are closer vibratory to this 3rd dimension. This goes along for people who are out of body. If their energies are just slightly above the vibrational level of this Earth 3rd Dimension, so say they are treading the borders between the 3rd and the 4th dimension but more closer to the 3rd Earth's dimension, then people can actually see slight forms of them, the astral projector.

Sometimes I wake up out of sleep all of a sudden right out of REM, and since your spirit form travels to another dimension while you are sleeping, your vibration levels are still higher from traveling while sleeping. And I can see being forms in the next dimension while wide awake. Kind of daunting to see a full form astral being you can even run your fingers through and cuts through like butter through the creature which does not hurt them in the least bit. This all has to do with Astral Dynamics. Kind of difficult to explain so I hope this is not difficult to read and portrays the correct message.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post byUnity_99

Grey, human, reptilian (which is an odd word since dinos had more vein passages in their skeletans than birds do and appeared warm blooded which has created a split in scientists, so what we're calling reptilians are really more related to birds or mammals? I find it interesting.), etc, all the many species are just software suits or models, for the souls.

The Alien Reptilian species and reptilians animals on planet earth may take on similar attributes to eachother but do not mean they have the same genetic make up. The Reptilians are a highly evolved Alien species.

Seems to me the macho types, who think love is for sissies, deisnged alot without hair, and without abilities to be romantic, and I hope this changes soon here. I don't like seeing a lot of species devoid of what matters the most.

You know I wonder for people like this if they have Grey DNA inside of them, maybe a hybrid?

In other words we're not a special case and all really is spirit, which translates into designinig reality with energy. We're akin to a higher hellzone, lower purgatory zone, astral, with a matrix imposed on it so we don't remember much.

You know, you are a very curious , thought provoking person and I do understand what you have written as I am curious about these same concepts also. So you most likely already know everything I have written above about vibrational energies and astral travel. There are ways to help you remember your experience while in your spirit form astral traveling.

We are in the 3rd Dimension awefully down there on the astral plane totem pole. That is also why when people who do drug and alcohol and have an OBE , which I don't do not ever and never will. Substance like this mind altering put you in a lower vibrational state so you are essentially traveling backwards to the lower dimensional where all the nasties live in. Yes, drug or herbal aids designed to make you go astral but you travel down to the lower regions, the 2nd and 1st exactly where you definitely do not want to be. Not all drugs will do this though. So when I hear about others taking drugs or herbs to go astral kind of gives me the willies as they could be putting selves in an awfully risky position for things like possession and other sorts. Seeing nasties that can suck the energies right out of you and connect to you causing sickness and illness other nasties. Well, this is how I understand Astral interactions like this. This is what I understand about the Astral levels.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1

Originally posted by lowki

I'm not sure what you mean by religious. And how do you draw a line between spirituality and religion?

Well, greys are excellent at mind and spirit manipulation. And they do know all about how your spirit works. Spirit , as in the ghost part that is contained in your body consisting of lifeforce energy. The part of you that is awake and aware while you are sleeping, the part that transfers into the astral dimension, the part that travels out of your body while you are astral projecting.

Thank you for expressing definition of spirit.

Let spiritual be anything related to spirit.

The Greys know how to manipulate your spirit for it is a part of a person and they know a whole lot about us. And Greys can travel to other dimensions in space travel , transverse over that thresh hold which travels out of this 3rd dimension where these physical bodies take on a physical shape , but in another dimension you are functioning in spirit form.

Yes, yes,
homo-sapien bodies,
have similar functionality.
lol, weren't you aware?
lol.

It's the spiritual body,
yes the chakra body,
the inner six and outer six.

in this incarnation is prefer sixteen,
but I know it might seem like six to grays,
the crown chakra 7 is considered eternal to make it split neatly into 12, by the plaedian system.
Most systems I know of don't include the zeroth chakra.

and who really knew about the multiverse and metataverse chakras?

To be honest,
I also chose hexadecimal,
in relation to homo-sapien math and computers,
make it seem optimal.

believing in a higher being or beings as that guide your life. Well, that is how I know how to explain religion. I hope you can see what I am saying.

you describe a spirit-guide.

there are higher-dimensional entities,
which can offer you insight,
through the 7th crown chakra typically.

though they could be of various colouration.

I have to tell you this is a bit strange to be teaching a Grey, even a reincarnated one the difference between spirit, religion and spirituality. But of course you could know about everything I just wrote to you but you wanted to gather information on the mental process of an Earth Person, what greys like to do.

Need to sync word definitions,
in order to transfer information.

Let religion be an integrated belief system,
like an operating-system for a computer,
it is required for communicating between the soul and body.

Atheism is also a religion,
based on Descartes, Darwin and Newton.
Upheld by western style education systems,
that have been repeating the same information,
they learned from the 1600's to the 1800's.

Yep didn't get to oxyhydrogen power,
that was in the 1840's.
lol.

Like I knew about earth belief systems, it was considered important when interacting with humans.

Though we have our own understanding of life.

You are correct, Greys want to know every aspect about an Earth Person, Physical, emotional, psychological, spirit knowledge, Mental ability, Basic everything that makes up a whole person.
Yes, greys have their own functioning system. They also do have weaknesses like every species has and being around them for so long I could pick up on some of them. Like with full greys, they have no genitalia that is also one reason of many why they work making grey hybrids. They also , after eons of studying Earth people, still have a difficult time applying emotion into themselves. Yes, they do have emotion, the ones who are not programmed clones. They tend to be very short tempered and do struggle to keep this under control. This is a trait that is in a hybrid, probably even a reincarnated one unless your spirit has been able to tame this part of a grey personality.

Well I have many other incarnations that have partially merged.
Such as from reptilian, and whirl wind lifetimes.

So a soul does make use of a host body,
to it's fullest potential.
Assuming the operating-system (religion),
supports the functionality.

It took me a long time to figure out,
that earth humans did not want to experience,
what they watched on television all the time.

I was surprised, that they weren't interested in being pierced by bullets,
and otherwise maimed, as "action movies" led me to believe.

When I was little I had a terrible temper.
My parents sent me marital arts class,
and I kept attacking the teacher,
until one day, he held me by the shoulders,
and something changed, it was like I awoke at that point.

Maybe it was that genuine desire to understand,
which was so empty from my parents.

Ya, but I also do meditation.
It helps quite a bit.

I'd advice doing some meditation,
and showing it to those uncalm grays.
Perhaps it will help.
:-)

lol

What makes you say, that gray belief systems, are not a religion in themselves?

Unless Greys think they are doing God's work or think they are a God, I have never had the indiction their way of life is a religion even if one of your objectives is to make a perfect race.

Please note, there is a difference between Religion and Judachrislam (Judaism, Christianity, Islam).

So even if we are self-deified, with spiritual abilities.
that still counts as a host-body operating-system or religion.

We are creating the perfect race. hybridizing to get the best features of all beings. our soul containers are superior to all others. we have great diversity in our hybrid population."

Of what I do know about the Greys, your statement is correct. I am not being sinicle either, you are one of the only a couple few who can see this about grey hybrids. They are working very hard for a looooooong , long time to make what they call a perfect being form in full functionality.

Yep.
Robot hybridization is,
well within earth's future trajectory.
With trans-humanism being so mainstream,
people attached to cellphone computers.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We build them. Queens are host-body factories. There are a bunch of components.

This is interesting, I have never known greys to have queens, this is more of a Reptilian nature. Reptilians do have some creature I have seen that lays eggs like a queen. I have no idea if this creature is a form of Reptilian egg layer that produces a Reptilian or what it's purpose is for laying eggs. Maybe you might know lowki.

Greys do the hybrid breeding program, this is their way to produce. I have never, ever known them to have a queen.

A fetus from a hybridization program,
can be incubated in fetal fluids,
to finish coming to term.

These incubator areas,
are usually in relatively stable areas,
as it is a sensitive system.

When I was there,
there was a glow,
but i'm not sure it would be sufficient,
for earth humans to detect.

Though there are secret agencies,
that have similar incubation facilities,
I remote-see one in a dry flat desert area,
they also produce hybrids.

Australia.
Some islands,
Some are under seafloor bases.

well there are lots,
all over the planet.

hives or nests I like to call them.
It has the associated facilities,
required to reproduce grays.

The most important being the regulated temperature incubators, as well as the liquid gel which is the foodstuff for fetuses.

I have seen full grown , full greys absorb nutrience in a tank filled with a blue substance as their skin is more spongy like a mushroom so they absorb food like this through their skin. They have very small mouths, very underdeveloped since they only use a form of telepathy to communicate and they eat their food through their skin so there is really hardly any need of mouth functions hence the under developed mouth for they hardly ever use one.

ya that was fun.
swimming in food,
gargle gargle.

Imagine a full body high.
Ya that's what it's like.
but don't wanna over do it,
or you'll leak excess after.

Though my speciality was some genetic hybridization,

I am trying to think of something to ask you about their hybrid program....... Do the greys try and encourage a hybrids full growth through education and spirit advancement or do they just make a hybrid to work in their specific assigned program, like for you, you were in their genetic hybridization program.
Did the Greys ever try and educate you beyond genetics, maybe a type of cross training and did they ever work with you to advance yourself as an overall being?
So you could develop your own personality?

Well I had three different lifetimes (as a gray recently),
they were relatively short (30 - 60 years),
and in each I had just one maybe two occupations.

we did learn many various things,
and I was always interested in what I was doing.
There was a time where we were taught.
Things that were deemed important to know by the hive.

Though we could research at will,
access memory banks and sensory data feeds.
As well as ask people telepathically,
or probe psychically.

I certainly don't remember being forced,
at least not in a reptilian fashion,
but rather did what was required to satisfy the mission,
it was easy enough, and was "necessary for the hive".

It only seems logical to me,
to form tribes and replicate them,
it is the natural way of things.
While having fun at the same time.

Fun is somewhat underemphasized in gray beliefs,
personally I think it's an area that could do with improvement,
in order to diversify physical soul experience.

my statement to the hive
"A perfect being that can replicate technological tribe"

I mind-see a gray curving finger pointing at left frontal lobe,
lol I guess it's like how humans might scratch their head while thinking.

though the left frontal lobe means,
logically created future.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Hi, I was also a grey in a past life. really?

This was not me, Pryde87 commented as a grey in past life. And I believe this response was more as trying to describe yourself.

I pointed out inconsistencies.

People are surprisingly easy to get along with. While they love me a lot, and want to be with me. I don't reciprocate much, as what to do they offer?

I think this is a natural ability for greys to cause an attraction, for an Earth Based person, as your whole objective is to work on people as a way of literal life.
Greys have an overwhelming ability to manipulate Earth People.
Either this is just a natural trait through evolution or something that has been enhanced genetically, you do emit an attractive ability. I get this sometimes.

Yes, "the eye" mmm.
"ya hir mi?"

I have Grey DNA modified and engineered inside of my make up from Greys.
But I am not an reincarnated grey.

What do you remember of your past lives?

personally I prefer startpage.com research is necessary for quantum binding. finding out what the locals believe.

I thought you might be able to gather all of your knowledge about quantum mechanics through the greys themselves.

Well much of my knowledge,
comes from interpreting the flashing colours in my mind.
lol, could call it telepathy or mind-sensing.

I like using the brain,
as a moment to moment trigger,
it's really what it's designed for,
massive parallel functionality.

thinking, or linear thought,
is better suited for computers.

My mind has sections,
like little piles, with ideas in them.
Sensory experience gets sorted,
some of which ends up in a pile.

when sensory stimulus triggers idea,
and a nearby idea is triggered,
hopefully one that was usefully sorted.

hence there are related concepts.
language is exactly like this,
a word is associated with a definition.

I do do some linear thinking,
when designing or modeling.
though typically I write things out holographically,
taking snap shots of the whole,
then of various parts in more detail.

I hardly ever go onto information sites , grey or any other alien information sites even mechanics ones as not to gather wrong information from someone who might be just writing their knowledge they learned from a Earth Based person. I receive all the information and Knowledge I know of through the Alien species directly. This way there is no contamination of information to pass on that is incorrect feeding the false information monster that is prevalent on the internet.

I attach to whatever source is relevant to the query.
There are many different species, all have their own cognitive databanks.

I only know the small set of my experiences, in fact a much smaller amount fits into the host body.

This would explain why you go to information sites.
Can you communicate with the greys directly or are you cut off from them?

I can communicate with them mentally.

I've communicated to other species,
and still can even now.

I have some potential agreements,
with various species also.

I like to keep things balanced,
through diversity.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Overall Lowki,

Partly of what you have stated is correct either you really are a reincarnated Grey which you really could be or you have accumulated information from other sites and movies. Your mannerism does not really reflect a grey mentality but still again your form right now could be compensating for the grey emotion difficulty.

I've had emotion difficulty.
It took me a long while,
to get this emoting thing,
to be stable and useful.

Though I have incarnated
as homo-sapien many times.
I've had many "warrior" lifetimes,
which have different emotions,
reptilian ones I was used to.

I've actually asked people,
what the appropriate emotion is,
for a given situation,
in this lifetime.

Nowadays I have a paradise mentality.
My sensory experience,
and interpretation of it,
leads me to believe,
I am in paradise.

being cold and distant,
disconnected from what am working on,
comes quite naturally.

As does attaining a specified brain wave state.
Meditation seemed quite natural.
Though It's taken some practice.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi lowki!

i am a rapper in the process of putting out a few rap/hip hop mixtapes that i think will be very successful. on these tapes i infused vibrations that i hope will educate the masses as to how to access their free will. ill u2u if u are interested

i have a few questions which may be very helpful to my creations.

how did you first learn to access your higher self in this human incarnation?

what would you recommend i do in meditation to also remember my past? (although i know that methods usually cannot be generalized for everyone)

do you know about the crystal halls of reality's hypercube and how to align the chakras in order to go there?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
double post because of internet instability

[edit on 21-7-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Hi lowki!

i am a rapper in the process of putting out a few rap/hip hop mixtapes that i think will be very successful. on these tapes i infused vibrations that i hope will educate the masses as to how to access their free will. ill u2u if u are interested

i have a few questions which may be very helpful to my creations.

how did you first learn to access your higher self in this human incarnation?

The process was initiated by casting a magic spell.

what would you recommend i do in meditation to also remember my past? (although i know that methods usually cannot be generalized for everyone)

A series of affirmations.

"I wish to remember my past lives"
"I will remember my past lives"
"I remember my past lives"
"I recognized the difference between memories from this life and other lives"
"My soul can download knowledge into my body,
which helps to have a happier and more fulfilling life."

can overlay these messages,
or make them subtexts,
like subconscious suggestions,
or have them as the main lyrics.

do you know about the crystal halls of reality's hypercube
and how to align the chakras in order to go there?

Well if you mean the inbetween life soul-space.
A quantum binding experience will allow it to happen.

"I see the light"
"I am a ball of light"
"I float through bright space"
"I see my soul peers"
"my spirit guide nods hello"
"we shine our ball light,
transferring memories,
communicating thoughts."

Feel free to use the text directly,
or with revisions.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I never say it like a magic spell, but I know what it means, though perhaps not all the ways of casting in air, fire, water, rock, etc.

Naturally speaking its because we are all the Family of Infinite Light, spirit, rays of energy, soul/consciousness. All "matter" is is a type of energy configuration, our souls are too, but even more so, as in different than energy making up inanimate objects, or that without consciousness.

So consciousness, can affirm, speak aloud, ie, use the throat chakra, which is said to be the manifesting chakra, spoken statements that bring our happiness or wishes to us, written, journal writing, visualing, the law of affinity. It works best from higher vibrational state, ie. happiness, joy, meditation, feeling light as feather because you are working through your issues, and blemishes. Etc etc. We have the abilities to see ourself and loved ones as healthy and also to draw in being in perfect knowing so we can find the way to good health practices. Since earth is a like a testing ground, its more co-creating, working with our Higher Selves. Otherwise we'd be cheating. Maybe, again, its perception and inner searches.

So I how I see htis is not speaking for another or Lowki and he is doing it his way, we're all doing this our way kind of so to speak.

I found his other thread about casting wishes, or manifesting really interesting. Didn't agree with each and every method, but the information was really cool beans. Most of his posts are like that too.

So casting wishes is akin to the law of affinity or attraction.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hello all, hello lowki

I am newbie but I've been reading for three days this thread and I am subscribing because I have some questions if you do not mind to answer.

If you think the earth is not a prison... then when we are dead again why we as souls we can not migrate to other planets? I believe earth is a prison.

Btw why this time of earth we are overpopulated? it seems to be many people reincarnated. Its over there some particular reason for this? Its for the eventual level dimension ascension circumstances ahead?

How is it possible that what you say "gray entities can incarnate in human beings and vice versa " if it is assumed that grays are not biological bodies and they dont have reproduction functions, as they are only one kind of containers that are held by entities whom do not live on earth. Is that correct?

When people is channeling entities (ie marduk, Anu, sanada, asthar, metatron, etc) is that for real? I mean, lightworkers are not fanatical? In what dimension these entities are living?

You liked to be gray in other lives? you enjoy life more as a human? if you could choose, what entitie you like to be reincarnated in your next life?

Thanks for share your experience

ps. sorry if my english is not very good, its not my native language.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by zaper]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How do you know that you were a grey alien in a past life? ALSO, can you recall how the ships were built? GO build one now, from memory. So grey, tell me how you can prove your story, otherwise it is another pile of ,,,,,,,. Give us pure evidence. IF you make a ufo ship, i will most definately believe you. UFO'S travel alot, so what did they think of us? WHO made us? TELL ME FROM MEMORY, grey, on a map of galaxies, where are you from? Do you like the AIR HERE? TELL ME, grey. Why do you exsperiment on people and torture them and put them into hybernation? BE HONEST, NOW. What do you remember?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper
Hello all, hello lowki

I am newbie but I've been reading for three days this thread and I am subscribing because I have some questions if you do not mind to answer.

sure

If you think the earth is not a prison... then when we are dead again why we as souls we can not migrate to other planets? I believe earth is a prison.

we can migrate.
you've simply got to remember to ask,
while you're in between lives,
and really make a commitment,
that you want to try life on another planet.

it's been done before.
Though I've gotta tell ya mate,
Earth is a lot of fun,
and it's a paradise of abundance.

Well ya, it'll be better, with more nature,
just as soon as the mega-nations blow up.
or fall apart, whatever they are doing.

Once the oil stops flowing,
people will get back to the land,
living and being with nature.

Those that can garden,
will thrive.

Btw why this time of earth we are overpopulated? it seems to be many people reincarnated. Its over there some particular reason for this? Its for the eventual level dimension ascension circumstances ahead?

Oh well the Iargans don't think we're overpopulated.
they have 30 billion people on their planet.

The main problem is wasteful usage,
without giving back to the environment.

Like sure we create lots of trash,
but it's typically not beneficial,
unlike the feces of animals.
which are beneficial.

It's this whole,
city folk,
don't see how they're products are made,
and how they affect the environment.
Indeed city folk are hardly aware of nature,
since they spend most of their time mowing it.
Which is an incredibly wasteful atrocity.

"no, I don't want this food growing on my lawn,
so that I can slave for corporations,
I'm going to destroy it"
This is what all city folk think,
It's true, otherwise they wouldn't mow lawns.

They want to be slaves,
they want to be mowed down,
that's why it is happening.

Since they are casting it,
by doing these rituals physically.
Karma will make you pay.
vruum vruum,
*heads start flying*
oh new world order,
that's a big lawn mower you have.

Remember the world be holographic,
the world order, is a reflection of how you treat we (including plants and rocks).

How is it possible that what you say "gray entities can incarnate in human beings and vice versa " if it is assumed that grays are not biological bodies

They are biological bodies.

and they dont have reproduction functions,

they have reproduction facilities,
like the hive mother.

as they are only one kind of containers
that are held by entities whom do not live on earth.

Some live on earth,
or at least inside the earth.

Though there are many other planets,
which are also inhabited by grays.

When people is channeling entities (ie marduk, Anu, sanada, asthar, metatron, etc) is that for real?

not always

I mean, lightworkers are not fanatical?

they could be

In what dimension these entities are living?

depends on the entity.

Ra is sixth density.
So was Nikola Tesla.

You liked to be gray in other lives?

it was enjoyable

you enjoy life more as a human?

well mainly due to my mission.
the homo-sapien-brain is inferior in many ways,
though it has slightly different features as well.

if you could choose, what entitie you like to be reincarnated in your next life?

A half machine half biological, android girl,
with self-replicating or technological tribe making abilities.

Thanks for share your experience

thanks for asking :-)

ps. sorry if my english is not very good, its not my native language.
[edit on 22-7-2010 by zaper]

Seems fine by me.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

we can migrate.

it's been done before.
Earth is a lot of fun,

mmhh between lifes ? we must ask to who?
the source? god? the creator?
and how to know we are in between lifes if we cant remember even we are repeating cycles of life when we are finally dead?

earth is lot of fun and paradise? well, the earth "per se" yes, i agree but that fun and paradise of abundance is not reachable for all the people. Its in control of few society ( elitist of course)
if there is something still free the governments will invent some mechanism to put taxes in it.
they want to control everything. Majority of people cant know or enjoy these paradise without money.

They are biological bodies
they have reproduction facilities,

that is a surprise for me.
How are these functions? do you have females and males greys?
or is just selfreproduction.

Some live on earth,
or at least inside the earth.

i agree, i have the strong feeling the earth is hollow and there are entities living since time ago.

depends on the entity.

Ra is sixth density.
So was Nikola Tesla.

Ra has never rincarnated as human in other lifes?
Tesla was a weird man, i believe he talked with entities of other dimensions too, Tesla was a gray in other lifes? He is not incarnated in these times of earth again?

-"You liked to be gray in other lives?"

it was enjoyable

Why? what was special to you? tell me something ungorgettable

-"you enjoy life more as a human? "

well mainly due to my mission.
the homo-sapien-brain is inferior in many ways,
though it has slightly different features as well.

your mission? a brief summary of you mission is desirable. if you dont mind.

-"if you could choose, what entitie you like to be reincarnated in your next life?"

A half machine half biological, android girl,
with self-replicating or technological tribe making abilities.

nice election. I think i am almost that lol, i am androginus girl, a kind of android girl in my mind, half biological almost self-replicating!

if i could choose what to be in me next life, it could be a kind of cetacean to travel all the oecans or a kind of eagle to fly over nice earth places.

a bit of me and my questions origin
I believe you because when i was 8 or 9 years age enfant i believe and i was sure i came from other planet, not kidding. i was dreaming strange things, sometimes i was in OBE fliying over mountains. I remember some kind of abduction too at age of 17 or 18. My mother never believe me and she was very worry about my mind health lol

whatever pressure was big and i was recruited again into the slavery as all the people, school, duties, obey, etc. But my spirit was permanently rebeld and i was in many troubles. I didnt understand religion limitations, rules of society and conventions.

I dont believe in money as happiness but i know its a tool of survival in this age. We need it

I dont know yet who i am and where i am from but i know i dont belong here and for sure i decided to incarnated here for that reason, to learn about this life

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

we can migrate.

it's been done before.
Earth is a lot of fun,

I heard that there are 5 choices given before each life to which to incarnate to. What do you think of that?

Also, do the spiritual teachers in "between lives realm" view Earth as somewhat special compared to other planets and prefer souls to incarnate souls on Earth or is Earth no different than any other planet a person can incarnate to?

Thanks.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Thanks a lot man. Ordinarily I'd say something like:
"You don't know how much you've helped me!"

But in this case, I'm pretty sure you do know.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

we can migrate.

it's been done before.
Earth is a lot of fun,

I heard that there are 5 choices given before each life to which to incarnate to. What do you think of that?

umm, well it's the infiverse,
so everything is infinite.
You make choices all the time.

Like we can count things in finite realms,
but, when making an incarnation choice,
that's the sum of your being,
before now,
plus all your expectations,
combined with your guides,
and that of we knowledge,
that manifests,
what occurs.

I don't think this process could be ascribed as 5 in any manner...
but maybe someone that likes pentagrams suggested five *shrugs*.

Perhaps it's refering to visits to life-review chambers.
Though that might be finite on a per person basis,
some people might to life-review just for fun.
There might be some average number of times,
in a particular group,
but if you include all infinity,
you'll get infinite result.

Like imagine there was an organism,
that was comprised of several souls,
but had one body.
or had one soul,
but several bodies.

These things occur.

But sure.
if you have documentation.
We could conduct surveys,
of hypnotically regressed patients.
And find out what they surveys what the average number
of life review chamber visits is.

Also, do the spiritual teachers in "between lives realm" view Earth
as somewhat special compared to other planets
and prefer souls to incarnate souls on Earth
or is Earth no different than any other planet
a person can incarnate to?

Well in this universe,
or at least this galaxy,
Earth is considered a particularly diverse planet,
with a unique history in terms of how much attention it gets.
From star beings that made it habitable.
An experimental plot.

Thanks.
[edit on 24-7-2010 by sphinx551]

:-) Fo sho :-)

[edit on 24-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
reply to post by lowki

Thanks a lot man. Ordinarily I'd say something like:
"You don't know how much you've helped me!"

But in this case, I'm pretty sure you do know.

Well actually I have no idea.
or at least I didn't till you mentioned it.

I would love to hear what you found useful.
I have offered some song lyrics,
but there is much info as well.
Sharing that knowledge,
can help distribute it,
so more can benefit.

So how has your life benefited?

p.s.
I'd like to mention some about music.

Founder of rock and roll,
sold his soul to satan *shrugs*.

Google Video Link

Note while invoking demons,
is what illuminatiy-controlled
mass media is tuned for.
the more reptilian side,
with fear and anger.

We can also invoke mammalian spirit guides, and various hybrids.
ones that have health beauty life and longevity in mind,
is the kind that is intune with my internal vibration.
Remember there is a diversity,
as ranged as your mind.

Ya, magic is great.

Rings of security,
to keep happy safe.
Protection spells,
shelter spells.

Once you unlock the door to infinity,
a vast chasm of possibility,
must be sorted,
To your liking,
magic book,
spellbook,
agenda.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by lowki]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
1. Do Grey Aliens "fall in love" the way humans do?

2. Did the Grey Aliens ever have contact with the Iargans?

3. Do male Grey Aliens ever get "aroused" by the sight of female Grey Aliens?

4. Do Grey Aliens have a AboveTopSecret equivalent in their own world?

5. Did Grey Aliens ever influence the genetic make-up of a human race?

6. What do you think of this idea/hypothesis (I remember it from a thread somewhere)?:
Caucasians = modified by Nordics
Negroids = modified by Anunnaki
Mongoloids = modified by Grey Aliens

7. Were you this Grey Alien in your past life?:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad001896a07.jpg[/atsimg]

8. Hypothetical scenario: What would Jesus and Buddha say to each other if they met? What do you think they would be talking about and doing?
Thanks.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by sphinx551]

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join