It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
1) How many kinds of Grays are there?

between 1 and 3 meters,
big eyes,
hairless, pale to brown (through red and yellow), with tinges of purple blue or green describe majority of advanced star beings in nearby galaxy.
can call it standard star being.

the nordics and earth human like star beings have a body better suited to biological wilderness rather than technological wilderness.
A standard star being body might also be well adapted for wilderness thrival.
Standard star beings at time have very complicated reproduction rituals however,
gray dwarves have mechanical hives.
Arcturians do some kind of energy blending and manifesting out of thin air (based on "We the Arcturians").

which have you been in contact?

in this incarnation:
gray dwarves,
blue dwarves (antarctica),
pale brown dwarves(like dropa, tall wrinkled forehead, high life expectancy)
tall blonde nordics (plaedians and orions),
arcturians (white green dwarves),
reptilians [
reptoid (tall hominid)
reptoyalty (with big tail)
draco (with tail and wings)
]

2) Are the grays an independent race
or are they collaborating with/working for/"keeping" other races?

there are many hive mothers,
some mothers owned or operated by other races (including humans),
some owned solely by independant grays (on this planet).

If there are others, which ones are they and what are their roles/way of living?

culture differences are vast,
some can be quite affectionate (like bluish or even sirian antarctic gray dwarves),
some can be clinical to the point of almost being hostile (reptilian owned food harvesters mainly).
though in general they reflect much of the same culture as humans,
not the most harmonious or spiritually developed but with copious quantities of technology.

3) Are the Grays more advanced than us on a community/spiritual level?

generally we are more or less the same if you average things out.
they are severly lacking in happy loving self-guided role models but earth humans be similar.
also life be in groups rather than tiny north american families.

How big is the role of telepathy etc?

it forms the majority of the interesting experience,
the physical experience be walking around in warm damp caves.

4) How advanced is the technology? Can they time travel, teleport etc..

time travel and teleport yes.
also genetic engineering, mining, walking through walls, mind/telepathy controlled technology.

5) Do the Grays know anything about the human history, or did they get here "recently" when humans were already around?
If you do know anything at all, care to elaborate?

with time traveling history can be accumulated from any point in time.
so simple go back in time (physically or mentally) and record what happened, and now you know more of what happened in history.

6) Do they breathe oxygen like we do? Or something else?

This was not something I was taught.
Breathing tends to be shallower and slower paced than humans.
I'm pretty sure the genetic diversity allows for different gaseaus substances to be accepted as body fuel, as long as we can hybridize with something that already uses it.

7) How does the reproduction take place?

samples are taken (sperm and egg) then recombined on a table, with some devices, but I remember just sitting and staring at the pitri dish willing it to recombine with each other, telekenises on the genetic level.
then these are in turn put in womb eggs connected to the hive mother, after growing some time the child be released.

8) Do you know anything about the origins of the Grays, or even of life itself? If so, care to share?

origin of grays, were a human like species on a planet, war and nuclear devestation led to living underground.
underground life lends itself to ant like behaviour, so we have grays, which are Eusocial hominds.

life itself started from nothing.
before first there was zero or nothing.
nothing being the first state.
then zero changed, this act of change or negation was the first action awareness.
then there was AND or love,
and then there was OR or choice or freewill.

9) Any connections between Grays and Crop Circles, Nazca Lines or any other anomalies?

some crop circles by gray dwarves.
Nazca lines was done by a somewhat taller paler redder species from me now mind view

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
why do u take us without permission???
why do u guys not reveal ur selves???

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
do you guys believe in god or higher being???

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. Are aliens involved in the Bermuda Triangle?

some use it as a portaling gateway aid.
it being a natural portal gateway on the planet,
portals typically portal through bermuda or another natural gateway, like the devils triangle near japan.

2. Are there underwater alien bases on Earth?
Do aliens live deep in the oceans/seas on Earth?

yes there are underwater bases.
I've read a statistic somewhere that a large amount of UFO sighting are in or near the oceans.
With the navy having a significant involvement in reporting USO unidentified submersible objects.
It's been said that the path to new schwabenland be through underwater passages.

do Grey's fart?

typically no, since the food that be ingested through skin goes almost immediatly to the blood stream, so digestive bacteria don't do anything.
some hybrids able to digest solid foods may produce gas.

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by lowki

Hmm, well, you do make some sense.

Yes he IS a martial arts guy. He kicked it right in the stomach area.......

would explain the poop smell, especially if intestines were ruptured in the process.

I wonder if like Steven Greer said.....they may have cloned some,
and those may be the ones the people with the labs coats were using...the clones?

Grays tend to be genetically very similar,
just like the sisters of an ant colony,
they are produced in machines,
so you could say they are made in a "test tube".
there be a general body shape which gray dwarves consider ideal,
so hybridize new features towards similar shape and color.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Is it possible to contact the greys through deep meditation, like sending them a mental message? Would they be able to receive it?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to post by lowki

DRG says:

I suspect most of those 'past' lives you remember may have been fed you.

Lowki says:

me have first person perspective experience of past lives

One says:

to see from the eyes of another does not make them your own. it never hurts to question, for if what your told is right than there shall only be confirmation.

DRG says:

There is an over arching 'reality' that holds sway. Pretending it doesn't exist, really doesn't make it go away, eh?

Lowki says:

it works for me, maybe you aren't pretending completly enough, to pretend to be happy, you should smile, for a start. look in the mirror, make facial expressions of delight, joy, and love. laugh at how funny they are. you be beautiful.

One says:

to ignore the gears behind the face of a watch does not make them disapear, for if it did then the watch would no longer work.

an open mind is an open book...
just be sure that no one spills ink on it

Or writes funky information in it.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Well, the only thing I can see, lowki, is that you were living with some underworld groups of beings that have no rules or heritage to the authentic grey groups, and which are actually more the NWO flunkies or criminals.

And yes, you can be fed memories. Of course they would be 'first person'! That is how I see the memories in the racial unconscious, as though they were mine. I just know they aren't because I remembered mine before I accessed the racial unconscious, and I 'know' myself very very well.

And if you can't see the truth about 'religion' of any type (since you are quoting their dogma as proof of what you believe), that does speak to a serious blindness on your part of spiritual awareness.

The NWO created ALL of the religions of this world or helped the leadership of the incoming alien spirits create one that will fit their people's sense of 'spiritual awareness' from their previous alien form. That very much includes Buddhism & Hinduism. Nirvana is the grey 'bliss' state that isn't really meant for us humans anyway.

OUR work is to heal ourselves in this universe and make physical enlightenment, and while hanging out in 'nirvana' is cool and fun and highly addictive like heroin (notice what a problem that is in the far east where a lot of ex grey spirits are??), it really gets in the way of doing personal growth work and inner spiritual healing, eh?

Plus your dismissal of the NWO bunch adds another layer to the whole question of the accuracy of what you are 'seeing' out there. They are quite real and quite determined to enslave humanity. Sure they probably won't bother you, since you are fairly harmless, all the fuzzy fluffy stuff you are sharing, and things that aren't all that important, in their opinion.

But they don't own me though, simply because I know they exist, eh? But for sure, it helps to know the reason they are here and what they are up to. I am simply sharing what I see about them to allow others to see what a bunch of buffoons and idiots they actually are, and that we don't need to be afraid of them because they will fail, yet again. We humans are heads and shoulders above what they are capable of. But to pretend they and their agenda doesn't exist would be foolhardy at best! Fatal at worst. We humans do need to wake up and deal with them until we start making physical enlightenment.

And you don't see that we are going to be making physical enlightenment???????????? You don't even know what it is??????????? Wow. That is so amazing in a bad way. We humans are going to be able to make a physical shift into a spirit/light body. WE will be truly transcendent. We will be able to shift into it and then shift back out of it, at will.

In that state we will have all the advantages of being a spirit, with all the fun stuff of being a flesh and blood human. And the vague hints I am getting is that this is the way universes reproduce. We who make physical enlightenment are the ones who push thru to the next new universe with a 'big bang'. Of course you don't have to do that if you don't want; you can pretty much do what ever you want at that point. I just suspect it will what seems the best challenge with our new form.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
Is it possible to contact the greys through deep meditation, like sending them a mental message? Would they be able to receive it?

Heck yah, they can hear even casual attempts to communicate with them, but there is a two fold problem. 1) They aren't that into communication with aliens, and 2) you probably wouldn't realize they were answering if they did. You most likely would ascribe it to your imagination.

So, the second part you can change. If you ask them a question, let your 'imagination' answer. Chances are, it is them. But they don't really like to talk to humans much, so I am not sure how to tell you to actually get them to engage with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No offense, but some people are taking this NWO thing way way way too far.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Do you think they would be opposed to humanly affection? I want to hug an alien so bad, because I think that gestures of peace are required to make both sides feel a hell of a lot better about each other.
and aliens are cute.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

do Grey's fart?

Originally posted by lowki
typically no, since the food that be ingested through skin goes almost immediatly to the blood stream, so digestive bacteria don't do anything.
some hybrids able to digest solid foods may produce gas.

Interesting. I find every aspect of this fascinating.

So, the Grey's and their bodies are more efficient with the food they put in?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12

karma, because humans (you) do it to others

why do u guys not reveal ur selves???

we do

do you guys believe in god or higher being???

ordinarily grays don't talk about that much.

personally prime-creator god be nothing
nothing be fore some-thing

deep meditation to feel one with prime-creator

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki2

[edit on 24-8-2009 by chillpill]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Well, if you saw, in the racial/collective unconscious how the NWO bunch (originally the aliens called the Jue-sah) have been here and trying to enslave us from nearly the beginning of our sentience, it might open your eyes to who and what they really are and why they are so determined. How do you take something too far, when you see everything wrong with the earth, the way it is now, you could basically lay at the feet of this yahoo bunch? Of course we humans do our part by letting them get away with it, but that is coming to a screeching halt here pretty soon, and they know it.

That is why now is such a dangerous time. They will do any and everything they can think of to get us enslaved; they've got nothing to lose. The contract is up in 2012. They have until then to get 80% of humanity enslaved or face the consequences of failure, which include ALL the karma they have due but was held in abayence by the human racial unconscious until 2012 and then they have to go back to the beginning and do it again. Imagine a rubber band stretched across 300,000 years snapping on you. Oh yah, that's gonna hurt.

But we have to keep ourselves safe until then so best to keep our wits about us and not let them distract us from our self-healing, and by all means, avoid buying into any of the NWO spun crap at a level where they can consider you enslaved. That includes being all ate up about ANY religion, the 'science is the new god' paradigm, or addicted to any chemical that is provided by legal or illegal sources. Probably some others but I haven't really been trying to find that out, so I don't know off hand.

Oh.. yah. And try like hell to stay out of debt. They own the banking/credit card industry and believe me, when they decide to try for their takeover bid of the US, they are going to call in all those debts. If you can't pay, off to a FEMA camp you go until you can work the debt off. I am not sure if that really counts as 'enslaved'; more indentured servants, but still being directly under the NWO's thumb is never going to be pleasant, and they may get to count you as enslaved as well.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Do you think they would be opposed to humanly affection? I want to hug an alien so bad, because I think that gestures of peace are required to make both sides feel a hell of a lot better about each other.
and aliens are cute.

Actually no, I don't see them opposed to hugs. To be around them is like being around a whole lot of children who love to connect in all ways, physical included. In fact, the grey leadership refers to them as 'the children' when discussing them as a group. Even though my connection to them is only on the spirit realm level, they often reach over and take my hand or pat my arm as I go by, and if I offer them a hug, it ends up a huge group hug. Even the leaders are prone to reach out and hold your hand if they are walking with you.

And yes, they are so cute because of their basically sweet child like nature. In fact, that is how I know more about the greys than just talking with them now. They hate violence and causing pain. So, my dragon and I used to fight for them back in the day, when they wanted something the locals wouldn't give them. They would hire us to go in and get it for them. And yah, they get a bit rough and clinical when they do the abductions/exams and sort of grit their teeth (if they had any) to get thru it, because they are just so curious about how we humans are evolving, and our suffering a bit is endurable to them for the answers they receive from the exams.

I do feel quite honored that these greys were willing to open up to me. I have become quite fond of them over the last year or so. The other group I've dealt with has a couple of younger leaders that will talk to me, but I am not invited inside their 'ship' normally.

And while it seems to me that I could be making this all up, you know like it really *is* my imagination, so often when I go by to visit before I go to sleep, they are doing different stuff and having experiences that for sure I wouldn't even think of 'making up'. It is weird, but that is why I know most of us could hear them talking if we just let our 'imagination' kick in. I have come to realize though, that it feels similar because the spirit level awareness comes thru the right brain, just like imagination does.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by lowki

Well, the only thing I can see, lowki, is that you were living with some underworld groups of beings that have no rules or heritage to the authentic grey groups,

self guided individuals.

and which are actually more the NWO flunkies or criminals.

ya, pirates really.
like pirate radio.
by self be create tu reality.

And yes, you can be fed memories.
Of course they would be 'first person'!
That is how I see the memories in the racial unconscious, as though they were mine.
I just know they aren't because I remembered mine before I accessed the racial unconscious,
and I 'know' myself very very well.

you know your present host bodies incarnations conscious experience.
it be a fraction of a ring of a tree stump.

And if you can't see the truth about 'religion' of any type (since you are quoting their dogma as proof of what you believe), that does speak to a serious blindness on your part of spiritual awareness.

perhaps we be make the experience that now be told amongst the many

The NWO created ALL of the religions of this world

oh yes all hail NWO!
the prime-creator of the 21st centuries Cult of Conspiracy.

or helped the leadership of the incoming alien spirits
create one that will fit their people's sense of 'spiritual awareness'
from their previous alien form. That very much includes Buddhism & Hinduism.

ya religion that subdues millions into striving to be like rocks.
Oh rock, you are so great, please, let me worship you.
All hail Stone!
Let me love you!
Oh hugs and kisses, licks and blessings.

Nirvana is the grey 'bliss' state that isn't really meant for us humans anyway.

Oh petty you,
witle human,
so smart,
so normal,
so useful,
upholding the dogma you did not experience.
a wonderful grain in a desert, has more capacity than thou.
For every grain in a desert has "An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy".
Embracing a stone plaque of previous statements with chains,
till you die of intellectual starvation.
The creator of your own prison and torture regimen.

OUR work is to heal ourselves in this universe and make physical enlightenment,

to become nothing.
even death will not let you do that.
you are too much more than nothing.
the multiverse keeps you on permanent record.

and while hanging out in 'nirvana' is cool and fun and highly addictive like heroin
(notice what a problem that is in the far east where a lot of ex grey spirits are??),
it really gets in the way of doing personal growth work and inner spiritual healing, eh?

You enjoy feeling nothing?
Isn't experiencing something have more potential for appreciation?
Though if you appreciate nothing, well that's okay,
I as well appreciate nothing,
oh the stillness of mind,
thou art so grand.

however experience be here for appreciating.
me be love present moment,
oh the colors,
oh the sounds,
oh the motion,
love and awarness,
choice and freedom.

Plus your dismissal of the NWO bunch adds another layer to the whole question of the accuracy of what you are 'seeing' out there.

Your God NWO be invisible tu me.
Perhaps because me be the NWO perspective.
So me be your god?
thank you.

They are quite real and quite determined to enslave humanity.

Only because the people beg for it.
They cry and yell NWO come and enslave us, put us in FEMA camps and depopulate us.
Can't you hear the cries of the protestors?
People only speak of things they wish to experience.
All of the multiverse know this.

Ya there be this word on this planet called "not" lol,
not be a complement.
Love!
Not Love!
Not Love = Love +1

Sure this belief in "opposites" may make one say that "not day" be "night" however it can be "tree".

Sure they probably won't bother you, since you are fairly harmless,

me be safe and happy yay

all the fuzzy fluffy stuff you are sharing,
and things that aren't all that important,
in their opinion.

in your God's opinion?
Oh interesting,
so you can channel them now?
Perhaps you can tell us more of your God's mind.

But they don't own me though,

the NWO God They be own your minds belief of who initiates choice.
NWO GOD be initiate your choices and choices of those you interact with at your mind.

simply because I know they exist, eh?

existence at mind
you be create program to interact with mind
you be accept tu NWO God program to you mind

You can accept muliverse be infinite.
all choices be possible and attainable.
prime-creator god be nothing.

But for sure, it helps to know the reason they are here and what they are up to.

you make it up, they find out, and believe that's the reson you like.
So they become what you tell them they be.

or you move to the vibration where such entities be.

I am simply sharing what I see about them
and that we don't need to be afraid of them because they will fail, yet again.

so far NWO has succeeded at you elevating NWO to godhood.
with even more powers than Christian God as NWO made All the religions.

We humans are heads and shoulders above what they are capable of.
But to pretend they and their agenda doesn't exist would be foolhardy at best!
Fatal at worst.

When you go down a path of unhappy, people die, because they don't find your game fun anymore.
or perhaps you don't leave room in your game for them.

We humans are going to be able to make a physical shift into a spirit/light body.
WE will be truly transcendent. We will be able to shift into it and then shift back out of it, at will.

how be different than now?
we be light bodies.
we be choose vibration. (shifting in and out)

In that state we will have all the advantages of being a spirit,
with all the fun stuff of being a flesh and blood human.

ya that be now

And the vague hints I am getting is that this is the way universes reproduce.
We who make physical enlightenment are the ones who push thru to the next new universe with a 'big bang'.

you be desire tu leave from present universe?
what makes that present universe any better?
present be gift for appreciation.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wait wait wait wait,

Didn't Blossom Goodchild ban you from the Galactic Federation of Light????

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

DragonriderGal
Of course you don't have to do that if you don't want;
you can pretty much do what ever you want at that point.

agreed

I just suspect it will what seems the best challenge with our new form.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

if your "our" be only your social village, okay.

we of diverse infinity be live everywhere at every possibility.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

why do they need permission?

even if there is no hand behind the puppet doesn't make it any less of a threat

remember him?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi lowki,

Do you know why Im happier with animals rather than people? And why I dont feel like I belong here? Just wondering if you have any insight that I am not aware of

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join