It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

You can live like that, all fuzzy and floaty and wishfully thinking, sure. More power to ya, kid. *fingers in the peace symbol* It is certainly your right to live any old way you want, as naively as desired, as disconnected as needed, as pseudo-'oh everything around us isn't real' as possible, and of course, every bit as judgmental about anyone else's way of seeing things as everyone else here, just all cleverly cloaked in squishy fuzzy 'alien speak'.

But I assure you, although I see the Jue-sah, I didn't bring them here, nor am I creating them in my mind or giving them power over me. I see them quite clearly in the racial/collective unconscious, both they and their agenda. And while they surely would like us to believe they are gods (AND that we will believe you when you play like they aren't 'real'), they aren't 'gods' at all. Compared to the more powerful aliens out there, they are way down on the list. And they have been here for over 300,000 years so they are hardly a 21 century anything. It is just finally we humans are starting to catch on to their crap, and for the first time in history, they can't burn us at the stake for being witches, eh?

And yes, listening on the spirit realm level, they are always talking about what they are going to do and want to do, because they think we humans can't hear them. They so don't want us to realize we can. Plus a LOT of their memories are in our racial unconscious since most of them died and got sucked into human bodies. So I am getting information about them on several levels.

So who are you listening to, out there anyway? When I went by your higher self place, there was this white blond harpy kind of 'woman' who hissed at me and threatened to bite me with her sucker mouth, when I tried to talk to you there (although she did seem to be more of a drawn cartoon character). I don't think she means you well, just in case you don't realize that.

So much of what you say sounds like the 'very best of' the NWO spun dogma all mish-mashed together, part new age, part christian, part eastern religion, part UFOs/aliens, all cobbled together, like by doing so, you can get enough 'truth' stuck in it so people will believe you. Are you coming out with the album soon?? *lol*

And every now and again, you throw in some bit of 'truth' about the greys, but so much of what you say isn't at all what the real greys are. It is almost like your head is a huge open pit and the NWO bunch and their cronies are just pouring bucket after bucket of NWO propaganda and 'information' in with the occasional glass of truth thrown in for flavor. There is a point where being 'open-minded' becomes a liability, eh?

And the bodies we have aren't what stores 'past life memories'. All of that comes from the racial unconscious and our connection to it. All bodies have that ability/connection if we knew how to use it. But that connection does bleed information thru our unconscious into these bodies, so often times we will manifest problems from previous lives, like neck problems if you were hung, or a fear of the water that doesn't make any sense until you remember that you drown in your last life.

And obviously you have no clue about physical enlightenment. That is gonna be a bit of a shocker to you when we start being able to do it. It so isn't possible now and you so aren't doing it. But hey, live in that floaty happy little place where you can lie to yourself about all this stuff and feel just fine. Like I said, it would be interesting to see how you feel about all this when you hit your 50s. *shrug*

I do suppose you think your pseudo poetry/stream-of-consciousness/answers are clever too, eh? And oh so mysteriously 'alien'. Uh huh. Mostly it just makes digging thru what you are covertly trying to say a chore. Oh sure it is cutesy-wutesy, but needlessly arduous to piece together what your underlying meanings/intended messages may be.

Since my BA is in communication arts, I know how to weed thru stuff but really, even for me, it is a chore. Even as you intend, I am sure, so you can look all wise and mystical; that whole answering a question with a question thing. It worked for the master in the Kung-fu series, so why not you, eh??? Oh grasshopper... OH brother.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja

why do u take us without permission???

why do they need permission?

No offense, but some people are taking this NWO thing way way way too far.

even if there is no hand behind the puppet doesn't make it any less of a threat

remember him?

Yah, if only there were no hand behind the NWO puppet. Ah well, they surely are the best of teachers though. Kept us off of our hinnys and getting all comfortable so that we wouldn't be ready when the local energy field rises to a level to allow us to make enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Hi lowki,

Do you know why Im happier with animals rather than people?

many humans on this planet are in a deep state of mass mind control.
so frequently though you may be under the impression there are a lot of people,
many are just mental copies of corporate media values with different physical features.

so animals, plants and rocks which are still aware of the consciousness of nature, the planet and universe, can be very appealing to be around.

And why I dont feel like I belong here?

you don't live in a social village of less than a 150 people.
I feel the same way.
people that live in a city have relatively little stability and connection to where they live.

Just wondering if you have any insight that I am not aware of

insight be imagine

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Ty Lowki, that was profound
I do live in a small town, but I would be happier if I lived out in the woods somewhere..with no people around

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Glossolalia? As in, speaking in tongues?? How does it happen?

Originally posted by lowki
well I've practiced making different phonemic sounds for constructing languages.
been working on a one world language for years.

sometimes utter telepathy including responses that hear inside head, for clarity.
then into basic sounds like clicking for a beat to the telepathic conversation.

www.ilike.com...

I listened to some of your songs and on facebook - very interesting! My favs were the whales dancing and deep harmonic nature

magic happens often.
when someone makes a plan and it succeeds,
when someone thinks about something and it happens.
has to do with thought vibrations turning into physical vibrations.

what I meant by magical worlds, is where the distance between thought vibration and manifestation be shorter.

So what are some techniques that we can learn to make this happen more easily and accurately in this world?? Meditation?

every person can be the most important in their own universe.
many indigo children are now together, as our paths are still similar.

How are their paths similar?

what be happening now with the royalty
be that royalty be a group of social villages
that feel they should take care of all the other social villages

In Hidden_Hand's thread 'Window of Opportunity' he/she mentions that the Luciferians came here to act as a catalyst, to help us to learn how to make choices. . is that true?? He/she says that is what they are doing, even if it is not so obvious...

a function such as addition can not get sick, and have requisite for healing,
it would have to be broken first, and who broke it? well who benefits? the healer.

Interesting. .

charges attention and respect

True.

couldn't find the link or website.

The website that you looked at in one of my earlier posts

if me want to contact an alien species
me usually reads a book and viola they start mind probing me.
the meditation helps to recognize your mind being probed.
my mother while reading "we the arcturians" felt like she was being mind probed,
but she did not pursue the telepathy and so said they eventually stopped probing her mind.

What does it feel like to be 'mind-probed'?? How do you know when it's happening?

me be born on 11/11/1987 my numerology sign be also 11
typically this kind of experience of seeing 11 or 22 or 33 helps you see the world as a more mystical place,
perhaps your spirit guide wishes to contact you.
listen call out to it.

Cool. My number is 11 as well
17/12/1989. So what does that mean, if you're born with 11 as your life-path number??

Argh pirate face
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e50bd1905b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

lol

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by lowki

But I assure you, although I see the Jue-sah, I didn't bring them here, nor am I creating them in my mind or giving them power over me.

by that very statement you are.
not something be something + 1.
not day be just after day, what's that? evening? maybe night.

I see them quite clearly in the racial/collective unconscious,

in your imagination.

both they and their agenda.
And they have been here for over 300,000 years

ya, so have a lot of people.
most people that think about the future (look where they are going) have an "agenda" or list of items visible in future.

So who are you listening to, out there anyway?

well, my main contact,
be bright saphire blue radiating light lady.
which i call my spirit guide,
she helps me make dietary decisions,
as well as advises on life direction decisions,
as she has a wider view from the 5th or 6th density from which she be from.

I like to call her femto, but she says her human name be "Isabella" was an aristocrat of some kind in northern europe for a time, though also led a large fleet of ships through space in a different dark blue incarnation.

When I went by your higher self place,
there was this white blond harpy kind of 'woman'
who hissed at me and threatened to bite me with her sucker mouth,

well yea, there are some pleidians, reptilians, even some grays with interests in me.
souls have many faces.

when I tried to talk to you there
(although she did seem to be more of a drawn cartoon character).
I don't think she means you well, just in case you don't realize that.

didn't mean you well.
Me cast many magick spells, of protection, and layers of psychic, spiritual, physical, delusional vortexes.
Little mind traps, people can stumble into, and get devoured.

So much of what you say sounds like the 'very best of' the NWO spun dogma

me be world unity advocate.
me be have intense desire fulfill spirit contract of make OLIN One Language Intelligent Network.

all mish-mashed together, part new age, part christian, part eastern religion, part UFOs/aliens, all cobbled together, like by doing so, you can get enough 'truth' stuck in it so people will believe you. Are you coming out with the album soon?? *lol*

ya this be plan.
a common communication system with common concepts.

And every now and again,
you throw in some bit of 'truth' about the greys,
but so much of what you say isn't at all what the real greys are.

the ones you experience in asia.
there are many different star being species,
gray can be any color, if a person looks in black and white.
big eyes see much detail of stary sky in space.
many species can like this detail.
though some have small beady eyes, from bright planets.

It is almost like your head is a huge open pit
and the NWO bunch and their cronies
are just pouring bucket after bucket of NWO propaganda

me be create NWO propoganda.
this be one of my life skills.
mass mind programming.
program people like computers. uhahaha
later create people from computers.
Sigh of deep relaxation and beauty,

Lowki pats on head lightly Tsurka the little blonde girl wearing a red dress.
"would you like a lollipop?" she asks.
"here you go. I liked that one, heehee" She smiles, crosses her arms behind her back, and sways side to side amalgamating her poetic scheme of mass deception.

and 'information' in with the occasional glass of truth thrown in for flavor.
There is a point where being 'open-minded' becomes a liability, eh?

whatever do you mean?
open mindedness be great.
means the functions are working properly.
can run new utilities on open minded machines.

And the bodies we have aren't what stores 'past life memories'.
All of that comes from the racial unconscious
and our connection to it. All bodies have that ability/connection if we knew how to use it.
But that connection does bleed information thru our unconscious into these bodies,
so often times we will manifest problems from previous lives,
like neck problems if you were hung,
or a fear of the water that doesn't make any sense until you remember that you drown in your last life.

okay, well that's so you realize it.
it be sign, or some reminder, all good happy and peaceful.

And obviously you have no clue about physical enlightenment.

you've never once mentioned what you mean by that.
I offered you several definitions and replied to them.
yet you continue to use the term.

oh sure it is cutesy-wutesy, but needlessly arduous to piece together what your underlying meanings/intended messages may be.

me be say by simple english
but then you be say do use colloquial english
now you say poetry colloquial be not simple to grasp with mind
how may you be pleased
be you please with your writing?
when you read it,
does it make you want to read it again?
be it soothing to thine ear,
by a harmonic of indulgence, love, and sensuality?

Since my BA is in communication arts,
I know how to weed thru stuff but really,
even for me, it is a chore.

oh pithy, shakespeare really was a drag.

Even as you intend, I am sure,
so you can look all wise and mystical;

intend?
answers.com says "To have in mind; plan:".
no I'm sorry, I'm not that good.

that whole answering a question with a question thing.
It worked for the master in the Kung-fu series, so why not you, eh???

really?
which one be that?

Oh grasshopper... OH brother.

In thailand children call themselves "nu" which means "little mouse"
or so my Dharma though they pronounce it "tama" teacher said.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant

So what are some techniques
that we can learn
to make this happen
more easily and accurately
in this world??
Meditation?

ya, that be a start.
remember to recognize and appreciate the outcome of your magick spells.
do a happy dance when you are in a stable happy scenario.

how are the paths similar?

on same planet and same time frame

In Hidden_Hand's thread 'Window of Opportunity' he/she mentions that the Luciferians came here to act as a catalyst, to help us to learn how to make choices. . is that true?? He/she says that is what they are doing, even if it is not so obvious...

ya third density souls learn to make choices (based on my `distorted` view of the Law Of One book by Ra)

What does it feel like to be 'mind-probed'??
How do you know when it's happening?

if you meditate,
and watch your thoughts diligently,
you will notice a change.

a zen meditation be like a lake of stillness,
when something rises from it,
you can see what it be.

Cool. My number is 11 as well
17/12/1989. So what does that mean, if you're born with 11 as your life-path number??

meaning be link between two symbols.

can link one symbol to many symbols.
can link symbol to part of symbol.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Are dreams related to parallel universes? Are dreams observations from other parallel universes (what we see in a dream is actually reality in another universe)?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

by that very statement you are.
not something be something + 1.
not day be just after day, what's that? evening? maybe night.

Hardly, lowki. To acknowledge the existence of something that does exist isn't giving them power, despite what you believe in that air fairy world you live in. Believe as you like, for sure, but trust me, the NWO exists whether YOU believe in them or not, just like the dragons existed whether you believe in them or not.

And while the NWO would LOVE for you to pretend that they don't exist, in fact they would soooooo LOVE it if none of us believed they existed so they could do their dirty little deeds unnoticed, sadly they do, and yes, they have plans to enslave humanity whether YOU believe it or not.

in your imagination.

In my mind's eye. The imagination is only one right brain function; seeing into the racial unconscious is another, but feels similar because it is thru the right brain. But you should know that, eh? Ooh, that is right, the NWO (or indigos) won't pour any of THAT kind of info into that 'open' mind you have. Heck no. *shakes head*

ya, so have a lot of people.
most people that think about the future (look where they are going) have an "agenda" or list of items visible in future.

Actually a number of spirits have been here a lot longer than 300,000 years, but only human for last 300,000 years. Except for you, of course. No room for any of that 'silliness' in your world view. Uh huh.

well, my main contact,
be bright sapphire blue radiating light lady.
which i call my spirit guide,
she helps me make dietary decisions,
as well as advises on life direction decisions,
as she has a wider view from the 5th or 6th density from which she be from.

I like to call her femto, but she says her human name be "Isabella" was an aristocrat of some kind in northern europe for a time, though also led a large fleet of ships through space in a different dark blue incarnation.
well yea, there are some pleidians, reptilians, even some grays with interests in me.
souls have many faces.

Me cast many magick spells, of protection, and layers of psychic, spiritual, physical, delusional vortexes.
Little mind traps, people can stumble into, and get devoured.

Huh. So in spite of all your “oh there isn't any NWO or other dangerous organizations and if you don't fear and call things to you that way, you are completely safe”-ing, YOU still do an awful lot of self protecting, considering, eh? And no, I am sure that none of those aliens are any more real than the NWO. You are just making them up like I am making up the NWO. Now doesn't that seem like kinda shoddy logic there??

And your spirit guide is brilliant blue, eh? Since I am pretty sure the blues aren't dealing with you, it probably is one of your indigo priestesses, most likely still in an original indigo body with all of her psychic/spirit awareness skills intact, which would make her seem like she is so spiritually superior (all that density level crap) when she isn't, actually. A LOT Of aliens use that trick; so why not the indigos??.

me be world unity advocate.
me be have intense desire fulfill spirit contract of make OLIN One Language Intelligent Network.

Hum. The more you write, the more I see indigo. Now the Indigos may very well be protecting you so you can live and preach all this 'oh there be only the reality you create' crap.

FYI: With all these spirit origins here, there will not be world peace until humanity makes enlightenment, period. NOBODY'S going to be able to agree what kind of structure to use because they all have such differing values. Once we hit enlightenment though, that stuff will all be pretty clear, and THEN we can negotiate, because it will be easy to see that the underlying belief structures are from previous spirit incarnations and may not apply all that well to being human.

And that contract, that is a indigo thing. And the awareness of that contract on your part pretty well ties your spirit origins, in my book. They had you guys sign an agreement/contract (the 'in blood and cross your heart, hope to die if you didn't fulfill it' kind) that upon your arrival here after your incarnation as a human, you would help them take over the world.

You were not allowed to come on the ship to bring your spirit here to this new world, otherwise. So with all your 'memories' of all this other stuff, the only one that is real is probably the pirate one; I can see you being that one, and indigos brought everyone who would sign, pirates included, and also all the other sentient species on their world.

ya this be plan.
a common communication system with common concepts.

So, I am not sure who's agenda you are really working for at this point. But I am thinking it may well be the indigos' feeding you all this crap willy-nilly and with less understanding, hence the rather primitive methodology (i.e. dump bucket loads of pre-spun NWO stuff in without any tailoring or honing). The NWO have been at it way too long to be so sloppy in what they feed you.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join