It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cuts, Freaky Coincidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Two nights ago, I slept over a friends house. I woke up covered in blood. I panicked, waking up my friend, who was also covered in blood. I ran to the bathroom to clean up, and I found my right forearm had been cut several times. It turns out, my friends left forearm was cut in a similar way. The cuts werent too deep, but it was enough to freak us out.

Today he stopped by, and we were hanging out. I noticed something strange... I couldn't exactly place what I had noticed, but something was weird. To make a long story short, we ended up counting the same exact number of cuts on our arms. We each had nine cuts on one arm only.

I was very freaked out by this. I have been reading this board for quite some time, and after this happened, I decided it was time to register and post this.

Has anyone had any similar experiences? Any ideas about what happened?! Any information would be extremely helpful, and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
woah, the closest I've gotten was weird meditation visions of stuff like that. you all are ok right?

no one ticked off any spirits?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We are both fine, other than being freaked out. I hope we didn't piss off any spirits... come to think of it we were playing with his witchboard.

I'm positive we ended the session the correct way though.

Heres a list of events:
PM
5:00-I got to his house. TV till 7
7:00-We ate food.
7:30-Upstairs, we played some computer games, listened to some music.
AM
1:30 or so, we pulled out the witchboard.
3:00 fell asleep
9:30 woke up to the blood

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
hmmmm, what did you use this which board for?

that may have a connectin

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It was late at night, and we were bored. We pulled out the witchboard just to play around with. We were asking random questions, no real bad expiriences... nothing negative happened while using it. I dont think we angered any spirits?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by Demonic Aura]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
um, ya just said that

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah sorry, my computer refreshed the page, and it posted it twice... I edited it above though^

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ok, but can you remember any of the questions you asked. Did you try to contact any one sepecial?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The questions were very general. "Who are we talking to?" "How did you die"... we pretty much let the spirit guide the conversation. We didnt ask for anyone in particular, we just wanted to talk to someone, we were bored.

The spirit didnt seem angry or anything. I dont think it was because of the witchboard though. We had a very positive session.

Any ideas why the cuts were only on one arm though?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ok one last question, what ansers did you get, ESPESIALY on who are you and how did you die.

which arm were the cuts on?

your mere inter action could enrage a vengful spirit.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ShirtNinja]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
He said his name was Tom P... something. He died of natural cause... he didnt say of what tho. Just natural cause. Sorry I cant remember his last name.

Also he was the only one we talked to all night. He seemed nice.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
has you or your friend have any history of supernatural occurances?

I really beleive that contacting this Tom P. would really help this out. learn more of him, find out if the left arm was special to him.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It was my friends left arm, and my right arm. Its weird that it was only one arm though. I remember we left the computer on during the night, we had a wondow open, and the door to his room was shut.

The weird thing is that I am left handed, and he is right handed. Also it was nine cuts each... very weird.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OK i think I know but I need to prove it, I really need 2 things
1) do you or your buddy have any history with ANY paranormal things?

and

2) You BOTH need to contact this dude again to learn more.

please tell me as soon as you do MOST OF ALL FIND HIS LAST NAME!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Alright, I'll try to hook up with him again. I hope he is still up for trying to witchboard. Ill post again as soon as I find out more.

Actually, I'm going to try to get my friend to join up here. He can join in on this discussion.

Anyways, Ill post again as soon as i have an update.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
good man, I hope to hear back A.S.A.P. this may be good.
good, I was getting bord this weekend.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
well, I just got off the phone with him. Hes gonna come over tonight. He aggreed to try the witchboard again, and he will also joined up here. We were talking about it, and he already joined. So, when he gets here, we will try it out again.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
GREAT! we could have this figured out by this time Sunday at this rate!

WHo's your friend, on ATS.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ShirtNinja]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He just pulled up. We are going to give a shot at the board, Ill post in a little bit with the results.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
good luck y'all I'll be waitin'

This is gettin' fun

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join