It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Cuts, Freaky Coincidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Nothing on the witchboard. We couldn't contact anybody. Maybe tonight just isnt the night. I do have a really strong feeling that the witchboard didnt cause it though. I dont know... its just a feeling that I have.

Since I am left handed, and all the cuts were on my right arm... its almost as if i did them myself, but wouldnt that have woken me up? and my friend is right handed... so same goes for him. Its really weird. We will try to contact tom later tonight also.

I find it strange that since that morning, i have had the beat to this song stuck in my head. its almost two days straight now...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hmmmm, which song, don't laugh, it may have a connection

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Im not sure the name of the song, but we were streaming techno pretty much all night. When we left the computer on, we accidentally left the music streaming. I dont remember hearing this song that night, but i have the beat stuck in my head.

It was the Euro Techno. The Vocal Trance kind. That calms you right down, and I find it helps me focus. I like listening to it while i play computer games.

Anyways, how could the music be connected?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
memories mainly, your mind won't let you ACTUALY remember but i gives you "clues" like a tune or somthin obscure like that, odd huh?
but I have another idea, do you meditate, and if you do have you been having odd visions in this state.

(I also want to know if you have had any odd dreams sence)

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
no, i havent meditated. and i have had no weird dreams. Just that song thats been stuck in my head.
I keep "singing" *in my head* the same part over and over. There is the usual bass kicks, with the snare and high hat in a triplets form. And the electronic style voice. I dont really know what its saying, but it has an almost british, or english twist. Typical of most eurotrance vocal techno. I just wish i could make out what is being said.

Nothing else out of the ordinairy besides the cuts.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
this may seem odd but have you had any *ahem* "wet dreams" I know it's really na odd question, but it may have been anything, even Succubi.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
or so, we pulled out the witchboard>>>

Theres your answer right there.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
huh

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
umm, my friend wants to get on. hes goin on the computer in the other room, give him a minute. his ID is boomshanka.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry, Boom had to take off, His mom called. He said he will try to post tomorrow. As for the wet dreams, no i have not had any. By the way. What is a Suckubi?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a succubus(plural: succubi) is a demon that gives you erotic dreams (or suduces you) and uses these primal urges to hypnotize you and while you are in this "wet trance" they try to kill you. Were the cuts near your wrists?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There was one on my wrist. One about an inch up from that, several were mid arm, and there was one very close to my bicep. The cuts werent deep or major. But why didnt i wake up while i was being cut? why didnt i feel it?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
if it is a succubus you were in an erotic trance.

I love that word erotic trance.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
PSYCIC ASSULT!

ITS SO OBVIOUS! on or before that day did you get ANYONE AT ALL really mad at you. It dosent matter if you think they have powers or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
me and my dad have been at eachother throats for about 4 weeks now. but why would my friend also have cuts? or if someone assaulted him, why would i have cuts? and why only on one arm each?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
mainly the other would have marks because of "wild manifestation" that is a person who's using psycic powers without knowing it. These manifests are wild, and impossible to controle. think more, any one at all that you or your buddy Poed before.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hmm, something weird just happened... I was about to type this reply, and my keyboard wouldnt work. i checked the back of my computer, and everything seemed fine. I pushed all teh cables in, but none budged. When i tried the keyboard again, it typed. anyways...

About that song... There is only a clip of about 3 or 4 seconds thats on repeat in my head. Theres the abss kicks with snare and high hat triplets, and the speach.

Phoenetically it sounds like this "AYE AHH VAASTAYE AHH AHCOONTA" then there is a pause, and it all starts over again. Maybe the speach is in a different language? idk... just a thought

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
just my dad for me... im not sure if Boom angered anyone though, he is usually not the type to anger people, he gets along with almost everyone. The only person i can think of is my dad though.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ok in regards to the comp B.D. this may prove me right, I will Post this around and get more oppinons.

but that other part, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT STUFF MEANS!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok if youre not lying this is really freaky!
Has there been anything strange in your friend's house? It could be a ghost. And it could be following you, wanting you to die. I hope not though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join