It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Most Amazing Crop Circle Ever" HAS IT BEEN DEBUNKED?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I was so hoping you would provide a picture of this phenomena and you did! I have done lots of reading and listened to tons of lectures on these but this is the first time I heard of this.

These patterns have been popping up in fields for a very long time, way before we entered these days of high tech. I have no problem accepting these come from something we cannot yet explain, personally I do think ET is making them. It is also proven that some are hoaxes, but from what I have seen the hoaxers have never been able to pull off one of the more intricate designs.

This seems to me a benign and non threatening way for them to communicate with us here on little earth. People are always so afraid of "big contact" and this would be a great way for them to let us know of their presence here without scaring the bejesus out of the fundies and the fearful.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Lets not forget Paul Vijay the man who found out more than he needed to know.

Who is Paul Vijay and whats this got to do with this thread?

More on Paul

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If they are here, i so hope their names are Dick, Sally, Harry and Tommy. and not Borg, lol.

So who is to say their messages are random? maybe this is the only way they can communicate with us. Everyoen assumes they have language, and mouths, etc. and we can talk to them through a universal translator.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

THe picture of the alien is not what the makers look like.

Infact, he is holding a disc (obviously) that basically states to not believe the bringers of false gifts,

SO it is my theory that the alien holding the disc (gift) is who the crop circle constructionist are implying.

There is another picture of an illusive more human like picture that was in the reply crop circles.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

It is a sad loss to the crop circle scene for sure frans but im sure he will be fondly remembered for all the good work he did for the cause.
Excellent link there by the way

Also redhead, i have been trying to find some more pictures for you as i have seen at least 4 other patterns show this frost/snow phenomenon with both results i mentioned before ie - pattern in white on a mud field and the other way around as shown earlier. I will post them when i find them

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This message was sent to space by NASA. Apparently it was returned to the day 20 years later. The radio telescope that was used to send the message was from Puerto Rico and I believe that’s where that particular circle appeared. There is a video on you tube called most important crop circle ever going around. It talks about this at length.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
of course, only the most advanced races in the galaxy communicate solely by stomping on vegetation.

one must wonder why they remain unaware that anyone can take out a full page advert in the ny times...

or even show up on the larry king show any time they see fit.

or, oh i dunno, patch into every com satellite in orbit and say hello.

but sure, pretty geometric designs in wheat fields probably makes more sense on some level, we're just not advanced enough to understand why.

is that the explanation that satisfies the true believers here?

or what?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Why would you fry that dirt bag we need a boogieman so that we are all scared to death and government can "save" us

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE watch this. this will blow yalls MINDS!!! it connects these to everything from roswell to atlantis n such. it is simply unbelievable

infact someone might want to start a thread about this. i would but i suck at it. and if you do please u2u me the link so i know

www.youtube.com...

watch em all

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Even if one circle was debunked, that means that thousands still aren't. The physical changes to the flora and the short amount of time that they appear just keep me interested. I'm pretty sure it's not just people making them. I used to think it was geothermic or something, but not anymore. I just don't know. Kind of like Area 51 and the Bermuda Triangle and Nessie. I love these topics. I've researched them a ton. I just don't know. I have my theories, and in the case of crop circles I'm not even comfortable with my own theory. So... I think the case is still open.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well, this scientist can prove some are made by balls of light.
This is a recent article including a short video:

ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Gee thats swell, and if you want to see how most of these are done, I would recommend spending a couple of hours going thru the crop circle makers site.
I believe you can still download if you have a mac, some very fancy design software for making one..
www.circlemakers.org...
Its fascinating the theories, like ets, and cosmic consciousness localized intent, (if you want one in your own back yard) , etc etc etc., healing qualities..God We can go on forever..But..Thats what the Sherwoods said on April 12, 2009 at www.theParacast.com great podcast..two days before the first one appeared. See? its almost preordained. That intent is intense!
One thing for sure its big business, and the year kicked off with the, you guessed it, UK . same places too. Tours are being taken for June and July, we should have plenty more by then. I can't wait to see some really awesome designs for sure. Hope to see you there!

Cheers

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Since you are asking the question about this particular set of crop circles being debunked, I can only assume that you are out to "debunk" them, meaning that you are jealous of the fame and notarity that the original reporter gained by making them public.

You cannot debunk this set of circles. This crop circle was too damn hard to create by man "overnight". It would have taken folks days to do it, and it would not have been very accurate as this one was.

Don't waste your precious time trying to debunk something that can't be.

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Evisscerator]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's one crop circle I've never seen before! Amazing!

I think maybe the ETs would use crop fields as a medium to make images or message on because it's such a pliable meduim, and the fact that there are LOADS of crop fields around. I reckon they're done in this way because we as a species are using the air so much that it'd be easy to put something out there for us to know about their presence. Quite why it'd be a self portrait is beyond me, maybe their vanity took over for a sec!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thats kinda hard to say isn't ? because you don't know..werent there...sounds like an opinion based on what you think people can do or can't do. I give people a lot of credit. Same for the pyramids, II'm pretty certain they did it with human tech, and lots of labor not ET. These are sometimes clubs, even networks, that have no problem organizing and doing what you seem to imply is impossible.
Regards

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

"The big deal is the detail, the fact that it appeared overnight, the fact that it contains an ASCII coded message, the fact that "they" supposedly replied with information about their genetic structure, position of their planet, appearance, etc... and all of this was done overnight. I really wish some of the people who posted skepticism would research the topic a bit before claiming it to be false."

So tell me, please. Who was keeping watch on that field to make sure that it was undisturbed in the days before the circle was found?

And why "ASCII"? Why not binary? Why not an Earth language the locals could read? They can travel across the galaxy but they can't figure out how to say "Hi! It's us! We're here!" in English/French/Esperanto?

Also, why do you think any of that supposed information is at all accurate? "Because it's there, and it must be accurate because the aliens wrote it, so that proves aliens wrote it!" Problem with that.

Your entire argument consists of humans using some sort of device for "crop field preperation" the days before the images appeared.

ASCII is actually English, it was used for telegraph communication and wasn't replaced until 2008, the crop circle appeared in 2002, so they DID pick a language the locals could understand, they just didn't write it in paragraph form.

They did use binary in another crop circle nearby, explaining a lot about themselves including their DNA, their Genome, Average Height, Their Planet(s).. etc.

SKEPTICS PLEASE READ INTO THE SUBJECT BEFORE TRYING TO REBUKE IT!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Since you are asking the question about this particular set of crop circles being debunked, I can only assume that you are out to "debunk" them, meaning that you are jealous of the fame and notarity that the original reporter gained by making them public.

You cannot debunk this set of circles. This crop circle was too damn hard to create by man "overnight". It would have taken folks days to do it, and it would not have been very accurate as this one was.

Don't waste your precious time trying to debunk something that can't be.

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Evisscerator]

No, I don't want it to be debunked.

I just want to hear what debunkers have to say, if not just to bring light to the fact that the majority of them hardly ever do any research on the subject they're debunking before claiming it as a hoax, or swampgas.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by akoola11
This message was sent to space by NASA. Apparently it was returned to the day 20 years later. The radio telescope that was used to send the message was from Puerto Rico and I believe that’s where that particular circle appeared. There is a video on you tube called most important crop circle ever going around. It talks about this at length.

The video on youtube called "The 2 most important crop circles ever" you're reffering to talks about two entirely different crop circles, at which the center of the circles metallic objects were found with reliefs of the crop circles in them. The plates were especially amazing because one was gold, one was bronze with other elements in it not typical of bronze, and one was 99.999% silver

Although equally astounding, this is not the crop circle we're discussing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

what if the cows come home mutalated? lol

Fox

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why would aliens even care about humans on earth? What have we done for them? If they know so much about us, why put the crop circles in english and spell out what they are trying to tell us? We would get the message easier and faster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join