It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Encounters with UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Nice thread. S&F.

Levittown, Puerto Rico police UFO photo, 1980
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The Australian Police UFO site is a very good resource, with some interesting cases described.

Along with the 1995 Gosford sightings (one of the best Australian UFO cases in my oppinion), one case that really stands out to me is a sighting in Mildura in 2002, due to the fact that there where two police officer witnesses, and that the object reacted to thier sudden presence (it suddenly departed when they spotted the object).

Unfortunately the Australian Police UFO website appears to be the online location online that details the case. More detail regarding the sighting would be great, sure wish I had easy access to an archive of the local paper to see if and how it was reported at the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I remember reading about a ufo sighting that happened in my country in September 1965.Two police constables,Lockem and DeKlerk saw a landed craft,a copper colored one.Idk how to post a link,but if you Google ufo sightings South Africa,there's a list updated to recently,and if i remember correctly,there's more police officers who has seen ufo's and one was even chased by army/police helicopters.In my country our defense (:-DDD ohh that's funny)force has no advanced aircraft that could be mistaken for ufo's,so when something unidentified and puzzling is seen,its safe to say its Not military in origin,believe me.Not here.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just to add on this thread the remarkable UFO encounter of PC Alan Godfrey from 1980 here in the U.K.

It isn't just the encounter itself that makes it remarkable, the surrounding events are also of note, including the fact that 6 different police officers reported UFOs that night.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Portage County Ohio UFO Police chase incident is another fantastic case from the "archives". On April 17, 1966 Police chased a UFO for 85 miles across state lines into Pennsylvania. It's a fantastic incident with some highly credible testimony from multiple witness. For me it ranks as one of the top 10 incidents that have been thoroughly documented in the UFO research field.

*Above BlueBook* - Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966
edit on 29-12-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Just to add on this thread the remarkable UFO encounter of PC Alan Godfrey from 1980 here in the U.K.

It isn't just the encounter itself that makes it remarkable, the surrounding events are also of note, including the fact that 6 different police officers reported UFOs that night.

edit on 29-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

That was an intriguing documentary! The Adamski death makes it even more intriguing! Thank you for posting it, Zcustosmorum

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
The Portage County Ohio UFO Police chase incident is another fantastic case from the "archives". On April 17, 1966 Police chased a UFO for 85 miles across state lines into Pennsylvania. It's a fantastic incident with some highly credible testimony from multiple witness. For me it ranks as one of the top 10 incidents that have been thoroughly documented in the UFO research field.

I might be wrong but if I remember correctly, that was the case that inspired the UFO/police chase in the movie Close Encounters

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Yup, sure was. One of the more interesting aspects of the case that is examined quite thoroughly in the main thread originally created by Zorgon, is the fact that an "unknown vehicle" with a strange military patch on the side of the car was present while the UFO was on the ground and while it slowly floated for some time only a few feet in the air near the road.

For quite some time nobody had any idea who this vehicle belonged to or what agency of the military or government it was working for. If I remember correctly, in the main thread Karl12 tracks down the very shady military group the insignia belongs to.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Do you have any links to those threads?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

It's all in the thread I posted a few posts back. It's full of quite a large amount of reading material so get ready to put some time aside to go over the stuff. There's quite a large amount of official documents backing up the claims of what the police officers saw and chased as well as what happened to the lives of the officers after the fallout of what took place.

There are many other incidents that have been well documented like this one has and our valued ATS member Karl12 has done an outstanding job presenting them in a very detailed chronological fashion. He also updates the research, presentations and linked documents on a regular basis as more information comes available.

Here, check out his profile and the amount of research information available, it's absolutely mind boggling the amount of reading and research material Karl12 has provided.

Threads By ATS Member Karl12
edit on 30-12-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join