Police Encounters with UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The disclosure of Police UFO information forms part of a growing global movement to disclose the reality of UFOs and to pressure those in the know to come clean with the vast amount of information that is believed to have been kept from the public.

There are hundreds of police officers who have seen ufos, and I think they are telling the truth.

On 25th December 2004, Longbeach Helicopter Police pursued a UFO and captured images on FLIR camera.

UFO Police Footage

In Skipton, North Yorkshire, in May 2003, an anonomous officer witnessed and pursued a UFO, with the entire event captured on his dashboard camera.

Patrol Car Chases UFO

During a routine patrol by UK chopper police, a UFO was pursued and filmed with onboard camera.

UFO Helicopter Chase in UK

A patrol officer in the locality of Vera Cruz, Mexico, managed to capture and film a nearby UFO using his patrol car camera while on duty.

UFO Filmed by Police Camera

Illinois Triangle UFO Sighting (by multiple police officers) This famous UFO case involved the sighting of a huge unidentified triangular-shaped UFO by police officers and others in the early morning hours of January 5, 2000, over the state of Illinois. The officers, from a number of small Illinois towns, were able to track the unknown object and maintain radio contact with each other during the event. Their in-depth testimonies have been fully documented by investigators.

Police See Triangular Craft

Two police officers have dogfight with UFO during helicopter patrol. Two Jefferson County air unit police officers — described by their lieutenant as "solid guys" — swear they had a two-minute dogfight with a UFO during a routine helicopter patrol Friday night. Two officers on the ground said they, too, spotted the object. The UFO — a glowing pear-shaped object about the size of a basketball — literally flew circles around the helicopter, even though the fliers say they were moving at speeds approaching 100 mph.

Police Chase UFO

I hope you enjoyed the thread and I hope some day we will get disclosure.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Waagh! Chovy changed his picture to a scary alien! Bring back the just creeppy one! Anyways..

Originally posted by Chovy

On 25th December 2004, Longbeach Helicopter Police pursued a UFO and captured images on FLIR camera.

During a routine patrol by UK chopper police, a UFO was pursued and filmed with onboard camera.

These two I really like! The first one I thought at first might have been flares, but I watched it all the way through and I can't imagine something dropping flares like that... Looked almost like it was melting...

The second was even better, you could tell the helo was having a hard time tracking it, and the switches between thermal/day vision showed there was definitely something odd there. But it was the way that it lit up orange before shooting up that clinched it for me, like it was charging up like a capacitor before a massive energy release..

Good finds there!

Edit to say: if these are from police footage, wouldn't they (esp. helo ones) ask about other air traffic in the area? Do you have anything on these sort of reports?

[edit on 21/4/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

You forgot one of the most famous UFO encounters: Lonnie Zamora in New Mexico. He saw an egg shaped craft land and a couple of entities get out. He also took pictures of the landing area and footprints of said entitites.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah, that sighting was mentioned in a TV programme here in UK. It's been repeated mercilessly, but still worth a watch.

UFOs: The Secret Evidence on Channel4

Reconstructions abound!

Watched it the other night, some good stuff in there, as well as speculation on aurora.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well it's for certain the first video isn't flares..

There's no way any HUMAN craft could carry and drop that many flares at a time.

Plus they burn out far too fast.

This is a good thread.
Any analyists out there want to take a peek at these videos?

S&F.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Some very interesting Police Reports here:

PRUFOS-´Police report UFO Sightings´Organisation:
www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

POLICE UFO .COM
The Australian focus on Police UFO Disclosure:
policeufo.com...

Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I like the video with the cop car chasing after a ufo, never being able to catch it. It's like the ufo was playing cat and mouse.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Aaah see now I didn't like that one, it looked far too much like a relection on the screen to me. (I assume this is the orange thing the car seems to be chasing?). It follows the movements of the car exactly, and it doesn't change position on the windscreen either. Unless there's something else in the video i completely missed?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

There is a white spot in the sky that the light passes which I think is the only thing here that could even remotely be classified as a UFO (prolly a star).

Puts on tin foil hat..

My favorite is the one seen by the camera during the stop. The UFO in the grass. Yeah that one is good.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
nevermind. My eyes needs to be calibrated.

Second line.

[edit on 22/4/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Long Beach Flir; looks like a flare hanging from a balloon or a parachute. The stuff falling is flare residue. Being hot, it shows up well in the thermal imager.

North Yorkshire; pursuit? It looks like Venus to me. Stationary light in the sky at best.

UK Chopper police; undoubtedly a sky lantern.

Vera Cruz; Oh no, Jaime Maussan presents another balloon.

Illinois triangle; an interesting eyewitness account

Dogfight; another interesting account

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sure some of them could be random lights. But how do you explain a big triangle floating around?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Like I said, the Illinois triangle is an interesting eyewitness report. I'm sure the police saw something but there is no way to know what it was (or wasn't). When we see something outside of our personal experience, our minds have a very strong tendency to "fill in the blanks". Accurately reconstructing what was seen after the fact, especially when witnesses have discussed it with themselves and others, becomes nearly impossible.

[edit on 4/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh no phage is here to ruin our fun again....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ah come now, why would a thread grind to a halt just because someone with a bit of a reputation joins in? Play nice.

I for one won't let the UK chopper footage rest. Not yet. The way that it clearly brightens and then moves off, too fast for the rotating camera to keep up with, seems to me that it's more than it seems. Anyway, why would the police of all people track a lantern? Makes no sense to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Compare this:

To this:

Granted, it's not a perfect match but it's hard to find photos of sky lanterns from above. The aerial shot is more distant as well. I think it's a pretty close match. Rather than the lantern moving off, it's more likely that the helicopter did. Maybe because they realized what they were looking at.

[edit on 4/23/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

He has a reputation sure, but he just happens to be right about the helicopter. Looks like a Chinese lantern. Phage tends to debunk things rationally and unfortunately is almost always right. (I say almost always because I have been known to disagree with him every now and again).

I used to live in Highland Illinois. There was several saucer sightings in 2002 i believe (I'm not sure because it was a while ago). I was one of the witnesses to see it. Anyway they posted a picture of it in the paper (it's actually really good quality). Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it online. If anyone runs across it then you should not hesitate to post it. Its a good piece of evidence if only I could find it. One of the witnesses was a Highland police officer. (Highland in southern Illinois not highland park by Chicago)

[edit on 23-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
OK, fair play. I see it now. I'd figured the helo was hovering, but it seems they just got bored of looking at something they couldn't figure until they figured it.

@DaMod: Please elaborate on your sighting! Would be pretty newsworthy (though it did happen in 02..)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Your original quote was taken from the welcome of policeUFO.com. Please quote your sources. Full text is as follows:

Welcome to PoliceUFO.com, the UFO information centre for Police Officers and UFO researchers. Although the focus is on Australian officers, all Police officers are welcome. PoliceUFO.com aims to collate information about UFOs from officer witnesses and investigators, their testimony comparable in weight to astronauts, pilots, and scientists. Currently many hundreds of police officers from around the world are on public record, yet countless more have yet to come forward. The disclosure of Police UFO information forms part of a growing global movement to disclose not only the reality of UFOs, but to pressure those-in-the-know to come clean with the vast amount of information that is believed to have been kept from the public. - Richard A. Jones, Director PoliceUFO.com.

www.policeufo.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This might be a minor yet significant breakthrough for disclosure and policing UFOs. On February 7 2012, Australian Associated Press ran a story urging the police to follow up and come forward with UFO information. The story ran in papers across much of Eastern Australia. Is this a first? I'm not aware of any other mainstream news agency that has run a story like this.

policeufo.com...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join