It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i have an alien implant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hey i am new, but i have looke don ATS for ages.

It started when i was about 5, i am 17 now, i had a image in my head like i have seen a giant spaceship with lights all over it, its like a thought of "have i seen that, or did i dream it"? I have rememberd it for ages.

When i was 5 i had a windows at the end of my room and i kept seeing what i described as being a white skeleton at the window, my dad came in when i started to cry and there was nothing there, but i kept seeing this skeleton thing over and over, sometimes it wasnt there and sometimes it was.

Now i forgot about this untill today when i thought back, was the creature a grey? And was i abducted as a child.

Now i have a pressure pain in between my eyes for as long as i can remember, my doctor diagnosed me with sinustis and gave me nasal spray, i used it for 2 weeks and it didnt work, i went back and he gave me a 10 day course of anti-biotics, tyhey didnt work.
I went back and got an appointment to see an ENT at my hospital, he looked up my nose with a long tube and said i didnt have sinustis but he did a CT scan just incase, the scan turned up as normal.
I went back to my doctor and he tested my eye sight which was fine.
He said he has no idea what is wrong with me, and i have got an appointment to see a neurologist.

The symptoms are just a 24 hour dull ache bang between my eyes which never goes away.
I read about it bein my third eye but im not into that sort of thing.

After reading a post about a doctor who removes implants i wondered if this is what is in my head, an alien implant, i know it sounds crazy but the doctors cant find anything..

Anyone else have the symptons i describe?

Sorry for long post.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by godofme]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I've just seen a documentary on this. There are lots of surgeons that remove these kind of implants, foreign or unidentified objects.
But the don't wish to disclose their identity for unknown reasons, at least to me.

Anyway, everything they've always removed appeared first on x-rays , and that is how they knew it was something there at start, so i guess this would be a first step.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have a scar under my chin .. you can only see it when you push the chin skin up off where the skin sits on the bone. It's underneath. It's 1/2 - 3/4 of a centimenter long. I've had it forever. I have never had any cuts there ... nor taken any falls as a child that skinned under my chin. I asked my mother and she said she recalls nothing there .. no cuts or stitches.

I joke around calling it my alien implant. But it may really be one ....

[edit on 4/21/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

If they can't see it, it's not there. You don't need to worry that you might have an implant.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Next time that happens just say "In the name of Jesus I command you to go away." That is something you can say even if you are paralyzed. It seems to work very well for some people. I've never been abducted, but they sure do a lot of sadistic things. We want them to be here?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
If they can't see it, it's not there.
You don't need to worry that you might have an implant.

A likely statement, but by no means conclusive reasoning. It is certainly plausible that devices may be made that are small enough or of similar density to other body tissues (especially bone) when imaged on x-ray, and are thus 'undetectable' in standard practice:

Current research in the NIH/NINDS Neural Prosthesis Project (NPP) has led to the development of implantable sensors and probes (Professors Troyk, Najafi, Banks etc., PI on NIH NPP contracts) that are just below the size of feature detection in typical clinical radiology (MRI/CT etc). Continuing research on animal models and a select few human cases show that these probes can not be imaged and the only means of examination is a histological method after the research subject dies with no in-vivo examination due to the sub-millimeter size.
www.us-government-torture.com...

Some more interesting links are available in this thread. There's a definite distinction between what is implausible and what is impossible.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
On my first big post i don't want to give anyone the impression i am crazy or anything haha, but i think something is there, i wouldn't be feeling it if nothing was there.
The doctor also tested my blood pressure just to let you all know.

I have tryed lots of type of painkillers, nurofen, ibrofren, they don't work, the doc also perscribed me with strong pain killers which didn't work either..

The "skeleton" at the window isnt there anymore and i have moved house, i called it a skeleton because it was white and thin, but it was behind the curtain so i could just see the outline.

I did have one experience at my old house where i woke up paralyzed and something was pulling me out of my bed, when i woke up i had red marks all over my legs.

I never slept alone in that house again.. D:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Thanks Ian. That's an interesting link. I agree with your terminology. I have indicated something is "impossible" when I should have indicated it is "implausible".
I based my response on a very strong knowledge of imaging technology & what I have read about supposed implants (admittedly not a huge amount).
BTW there is certainly imaging technology available that will detect the types of objects refered to in your link. But that imaging technology is a long way out of the realm of conventional medical imaging technology such as CT, MRI, etc...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Sam60]

new topics

top topics

join