It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSG Is Being Sprayed On Fruits, Veggies, Nuts, Grains And Seeds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

MSG Is Being Sprayed On Fruits, Veggies, Nuts, Grains And Seeds

waronyou.com

Crops registered include: Celery; Fresh Market Cucumbers; Edible Navy and Pinto Beans; Grapes; Bulb Onions; Bell, Green and Jalapeno Peppers; Iceberg Head Lettuce; Romaine and Butter Leaf Lettuce; Peanuts; Potatoes; Snap Beans; Strawberries; Processing Tomatoes; Fresh Tomatoes; and Watermelons.
Today, there is no crop that we know of that has not been approved for treatment with MSG by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
truthinlabeling.org
truthinlabeling.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Codex Alimentarius and the plan to destroy humanity
Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)
Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Are we serious here?
Is nothing sacred?
I knew about the whole freaky deaky Eugenics plan to annihilate us all with Codex Alimentarius and all, but do I seriously have to start researching my fruit before I eat it?

I at least figured people who live off of natural fruits and things they either raise themselves of get from the produce section. Now, I know there are pesticides on EVERYTHING, and you even have to be careful with "Organic" things, but it appears the only way to escape the "War on Nutrition" is to grow or raise most of you own food yourself.

waronyou.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
great.

more people trying to kill me.

i have already been zapped with most of what modern medicine has to offer. which was mostly toxic waste.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The NWO has thought of everything. Doesnt really surprise me.
Atleast I grow my own food and will be able to survive for a bit...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they use powered fluoride or Prozac? Oh that's right, we are in a global financial crisis so MSG is no doubt a lot cheaper.

Frankenfood will come back to bite them on the butt, so grow your own - that's the mantra for 2009+

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
MSG on our fruits and vegetables? What happened to this trend of restaurants removing MSG from their menus? Now they are going to be on our produce?

Shame.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
The NWO has thought of everything. Doesnt really surprise me.
Atleast I grow my own food and will be able to survive for a bit...

well i have a vegie garden, but im not overly optomistic i could actually survive on what i produce for more than a day. so i think im s....wed if we run out of food... that ryhmes

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wouldn't washing the fruit/veggies get rid of most if not all of it?
Besides that, I am a firm believer in growing your own or buying from your local farmers market and people you know.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
yeah Darklife, people should never ever eat any fruits or vegetables without washing them first, right on that.

new topics

top topics

join