It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati/Reptilian Pact (WARNING: It's sickening)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Illuminati/Reptilian Pact

If you read this it would explain everything that is, was, and will be wrong with the world.

I would like to see what everyone thinks.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Interestingly:

Note from Webmaster: This article originally titled "The Secret Covenant" was sent anonymously with an unusable email address to www.Bankindex.com, a financial advisor dot-com company located in Florida, USA. Initially I was unable to located the original English version of this article in bankindex.com. Somebody translated the article into Spanish and placed it in www.animalweb.cl... I translated the Spanish version into English and published it in this website. From a reader I received later on the original English version which I compared to my translation for accuracy. Here is now posted the original version which has replaced my translation.

Sent anonymously from an unusable email address...
So either it's bogus, or, startlingly it's been sent by someone on the run or who doesn't want to be identified. If that's the case then this is very alarming stuff. Good find

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Interesting read, Killah; thanks for sharing it.

Three things (at least) strike me as humorous:

We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it All
Aaand Loving it.... dang that fornication, just when I was about to overcome the urge too.....

Second, do you suppose the original "pact" came with the spiffy reptilian .gifs?

Lastly, the final image -- the gollem...... so ..... the reptilians/illuminati couldn't pony up an image of their own; they had to pinch one from Lord of the Rings. Okeydokeythen.

It doesn't read like a contract, more like a Simon Bar Sinister manifesto. It doesn't hold a shred of believeability for me, but, as I said, a good read.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Second, do you suppose the original "pact" came with the spiffy reptilian .gifs?

Ha! That made me chuckle, though I'm sure they're just wierd embellishments made by the website creator to make it look 'nasty'.

But you've got to consider this sort of thing:

We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.
The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths, they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.
From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.
The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.
We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.
We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.
Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

It is sort of true when you consider how ultimately ineffectual most of modern medicine really is, and how toxic we/they(?) have made this world.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yah I know. I've never trusted it that much (except stem cells).

and the part about the aging enhancers in our water, food, etc., i read somewhere on another site that the true human lifespan was something like 30 000 earth years.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It even contradicts itself! It says that they will give you fornication and other pleasures, yet further below it says that they will give you organized religions to keep you separated from the "Oneness", whatever it may be.

But religions condemn those carnal and other pleasures, so one does not even have to wonder about it, it's something poorly thought. It looks like a typical email chain though, for the webmaster's sake.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Killah thanks for having the guts to post this. The link’s insights are 100% true. Of course hardly anybody realizes what’s REALLY happening behind the scenes today. Just try to connect the dots and … get frightened. The Illuminati-reptilian connection has been kept well hidden to date. Maybe this will help to connect some dots (and e.g. provide a hint why the Illuminati/ruling elite seek to destroy our countries by bail-outs, corruption and war):

And let me make this very clear:
1. The video/stills were NOT altered/edited. Just brightness+contrast was turned up for the eye sections.
2. These are NO "lens/lighting/camera effects"

Everybody can download the videos themselves, then watch them in slowmo and fully turn up brightness/contrast. Otherwise you can't see it. The original links are:
- www.msnbc.msn.com...
- www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think in the last 12 months Ihave read variations of this type of thing.
Hardly original.
It just looks like every other Illminati/reptillian comxpiray writing.
I was looking forward to a revelation, but got more of the same

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

Oh my God, Pelosi's eyes reflect camera lights

...and I would have gone to my grave believing eyes are not reflective.

We now return to Sci-Fi hour and todays latest work of fiction.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
It even contradicts itself! It says that they will give you fornication and other pleasures, yet further below it says that they will give you organized religions to keep you separated from the "Oneness", whatever it may be.

But religions condemn those carnal and other pleasures, so one does not even have to wonder about it, it's something poorly thought. It looks like a typical email chain though, for the webmaster's sake.

It also says they will play both side of the faction as to always guarantee victory. Contradicting, hardly. Strategically, genius.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I personally believe some of this to be true, finding evidence is something completly else though.

All I will say is, if true, they are a very primitive race, we are above them and thats what they are scared of.

The signs are out there, could it be mass hysteria? I dont know all I am saying is do some research, serious research.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words, WonderfulWorld. I adde you as a friend after that.

and holy *snip*, reptile eyes! ....Well, I guess you can't trust politicians. LOL.

America is even more proof of their evil reach.
1) The Name
"Am" is the Hebrew word for "people"
"Ame" is also the command form of the Spanish/Latin verb "to love"
"Eri" or "ari" is a Hebrew term for "lion"
"Rica" is the feminine form of the Spanish word for "rich"
"Ka" is the ancient Egyptian word for soul, or spirit force within a body
It is a double layered meaning which is translated "the people of the lion with spirit force"

2) How the U.S. was founded
The United States was established with 13 colonies, one for each of the Illuminati families. The original flag had 13 stars, and still has 13 stripes. The eagle, the symbol of the United States, holds 13 arrowsin its talons. The United States is actually a corporate asset of the Virginia Company that was established in 1604 in England with direct involvement of the Rothschilds. The finances of the Rothschilds were necessary to fund the exploration and exploitation of the North American continent.

3) The Families
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar (leader of the organization, leader has been around for hundreds of years)
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
Notice most of them are American?

Source:
The Illuminati Hierarchy

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Some more dots to connect (historical human-Annunaki-Illuminati roots):

.... to support the assertion that the earth had been visited by ancient alien astronauts in its past. Sitchin based his conclusions on the written records of Sumer, the sudden civilization that sprang up virtually overnight in the Tigris-Euphrates Valley of modern Iraq. .... Historians cant begin to plausibly explain how Sumerians were transformed from Stone Age farmers to extremely sophisticated city dwellers almost instantly around 5,000 years ago. The mystery is so deep and so profound, few historians dare attempt to deal with it. Historians are so baffled by the things Sumerians wrote, they classify nearly all of it as myth, nothing more than flights of fancy by surprisingly creative primitives. Sitchin rejected the myth title officially applied to Sumerian writings, and treating them as the true history Sumerians said they were. Taking a close look he found an astonishing array of facts that could be corroborated by modern research. What he found was literally mind-boggling in 1976, and it remains so today.

(Source: video comment)

[edit on 19-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well Ive posted this many times and I'll post it again

From what I can gather here in the coin, official line from a Royal coin, its a lion and a coat of arms.

What I have intepreted is,

1, its not just lion, the lion symbolises son of god, or goddess, from what I can see in plain view is more than 1 animal, just look at the tongue. what do you see?

2 The animal is centred inside a box, has a box within a box, or cube within a cube.
(This in mathematics cube within cube) is represented as a higher dimension.

lots more to take a look that yourselves, lets see what you really see?

Also this appears on a coin that only common people will see, a coin with little value.

any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That article has been posted a few times already, and everyone either says "Wow it's interesting" or "It's fake and the guy who wrote it is delusional."

The Illuminati IS real, and so are the Reptilians.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
3) The Families
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar (leader of the organization, leader has been around for hundreds of years)
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Rockefeller
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
Notice most of them are American?
What the hell do you mean "most of them are American???" Scottish, English, Italian, German, German, ???, ???, ???, Russian, Scottish, ???, English by my interpretation of things...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

To further your post and fill the question marks you listed:

Krupp-German
Plantagenet-English
Rockefeller-The only one listed that was actually born in the United States
Warburg (del Banco)-Swiss

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I don't see any American families on that list. Kind of a preposterous statement!!

Has anyone looked at the site where the original post came from? LuisPrada.com.
It's...well......fluffy. I spent about an hour or so perusing and probably will never return.
It appears to be all about making money from cosmic stones and jewelry. There are quotes from all over the place, and not very well documented nor supported. Being based in California does explain the bilingual facet and....the preying on catholic
mysticism.
The reptilian poem appears to have been translated from some you know who's into Spanish and then very liberally interpreted and condensed back into English.

OP..do you have the original Spanish version of it??? Would love to read that one.

This is not sitting well at all. Just a personal observation.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have seen this pact several times before and I really do not believe it is authored by the Illuminati but rather someone who imagines what the Illuminati have as an agenda and how they carry it out.

What people seem to miss in the concept of ‘we are all one’ is that we are all one!

Now if we are all one, then in essence what we are talking about is fooling ourselves to believe that we are not all one. That means they are not just deceiving us but deceiving themselves which of course is impossible on both counts since we are all one.

Anyone who wants to be ‘one’ and leave the sex, drugs, and rock n roll behind please raise your hand?

Anyone who wants to continue to pretend for the sake of sex, drugs and rock n roll that we aren’t all one shout out go I-l-l-u-m-i-n-a-t-i!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Okay..this is making way too much sense now.
and all this time I thought it was the sex drugs and rock and roll that did indeed make us all One!!!
Good post buddy..good post!!!

Peace...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join