It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing octopus UFO filmed by child in Brazil, video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Alien beings will not sit in a craft that is constantly morphing, spinning, rotating, doing flips, or any other actions that a balloon would. Think about it, how could you possibly go to a planet in a ship that is constantly morphing, spinning, rotating, flipping around in the air? How could you get any research done or look at anything on the ground when your ship is constantly in rotation or flipping or morphing?

Anytime you see something in the air spinning, rotating, flipping, etc., it will mostly likely be a balloon or remote controlled craft, every time.

How can you know how an alien organism should or should not behave under earths physical influences!?
Do u have insight knowledge about this?
Can you share it,please???
Man...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It is not a ballon. You can see by the total shape of the object that when it extends whatever those things are it grows in size proportionate to how it looked before extending those arms.

Never seen this shape before. There will always be someone who claims it is not an alien aircraft. I have seen one with binoculars and had someone claim it was a ballon even though it was not round but like the half top of a church bell, and shinning throughout the entire object without any visible means of propulsion, nor any wings.

I should know how to idenfity uknown aircraft since when I was in the military I was trained to do so. Identify whether an aircraft, helo was our own, or someone else's.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
BTW, if it was a ballon it should have been getting higher, but instead because you can see that in fact it is getting bigger, and the image gets sharper, either it was getting closer to the woman filming it, or it was growing in overall size. But, by it's much sharper definition, as it seems to grow bigger, I say it is getting closer to the woman with the video.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That is really, really strange.

It doesn't seem that the 'octopus' was edited in, though I guess it's possible. I really have no idea what it could be.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenDozer
Its possible the object is a balloon like in the picture under here if i managed to get it right.

Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb4470e259f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19/4/09 by BenDozer]

[edit on 19/4/09 by BenDozer]

It could be a balloon, but then, the balloon could just as easily be a cover up balloon created after the sighting. You have to see it from both sides.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Not necessarily, the altitude can be controlled on a balloon.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Y'all live in balloons land!!
No, I live in Almada.

Every strange thing that shows in the skies has an explanation....Balloons!
When it does not have an explanation then it's a UFO, but if it looks like something known and behaves like something known, why shouldn't we consider it to be one of those? Unless there is something that rules it out as an explanation, that is why I did not considered birds as an explanation for this.

I don't remember seeing that much balloons activity where i live.
I see lots of chemtrails,maybe they're....c'mon.....guess it...........?
BALLOONS!
It's normal, but in Brazil they are very common, and a threat, that is why they were banned.

They used to make paper balloons (like the ones used in the old "Santos Populares" festivities in Portugal) that could (and did) cause fires several hundreds of metres away from the launching point.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
[edit on 19-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I would say this "video" doesn't provide evidence of anything whatsoever. Those who are squealing "Oooo, this proves we're not alone!" are not only easily impressed, they're gullible buffoons.

The only thing you can say definitively about the vid's content is that it has the most annoying soundtrack of any "UFO" video I've encountered.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

The Balloon theory for this photo claims that groups of young Brazilian men made these balloons of every concievable shape, competing for the most spectacular looking one.
So no matter what shape UFO you see in Brazil it can now be debunked as a balloon-how convienient.
(Oh silly, you didnt know. Ramos made that Baloon, the one that looks like a massive ufo with all the blue luminous lights and the landing gears that come out when touches earth and the alien balloons that eject and walk out and abduct people and stick things up their backsides)

[edit on 19-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Great video - thanks I think it's one of the most compelling I've seen. I don't think it looks like a balloon because the tentacles seem to have a more organic way of moving, expanding or inflating. There's something more curvilinear than the balloons that have been shown.
Good one!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You know what, in my opinion.Its not a balloon. My bias? well thats obvious. This # is always fighting efforts to be covered up. come on people. Are you going to believe so called "subject matter experts" every time they tell you A ufo is a balloon?

Whatever happened to ufo conspiracy theorists? isnt this a ufo conspiracy board? where you guys at?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by Vyrtigo

The Balloon theory for this photo claims that groups of young Brazilian men made these balloons of every concievable shape, competing for the most spectacular looking one.
So no matter what shape UFO you see in Brazil it can now be debunked as a balloon-how convienient.
(Oh silly, you didnt know. Ramos made that Baloon, the one that looks like a massive ufo with all the blue luminous lights and the landing gears that come out when touches earth and the alien balloons that eject and walk out and abduct people and stick things up their backsides)

[edit on 19-4-2009 by stewartw2]

Yup thats right,

Pretty much every ufo can be, and will be debunked as a balloon, swamp gas, or a hubcap. And the people debunking them are usually people who claim to be "experts" So if you have people who are experts at debunking ufo's its only fair to have experts who support ufo's. Its only a balanced approach until the fact is proven false or true.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
How can you know how an alien organism should or should not behave under earths physical influences!?

It's called logic and physics. The laws of physics don't change just because you're from another world.

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
BTW, if it was a ballon it should have been getting higher

Until what, it floats off into space? Balloons can only go so high and then they're just carried off by the winds above.

You can see by the total shape of the object that when it extends whatever those things are it grows in size proportionate to how it looked before extending those arms.

It didn't extend anything. It was being viewed from almost the side and you won't see any arms, only a ring around the balloon. Then as the balloon got closer (grows in size), it was at an angle that the arms were visible.

I should know how to idenfity uknown aircraft since when I was in the military I was trained to do so. Identify whether an aircraft, helo was our own, or someone else's.

You can identify unknown man-made aircraft. That doesn't mean you know how to identify whether an object is alien or just a balloon.

Never seen this shape before. There will always be someone who claims it is not an alien aircraft.

And there will always be someone who says everything unidentified in the air is an alien craft when it's easily proven that they're not:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4b8a796e49.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081a8396a86d.jpg[/atsimg]

Case closed.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Great find. Some of the most conclusive, yet strange evidence.

Listen to the fear in the woman and children... no acting there.
And the Fly-by past the street post is perfect for skeptics who will shout hoax.
This is some freaky craft or life form.

Great find!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow this is pretty freaky! Great video! The quality wasnt that good but I watched it a few times and it still freaked me out some. The way it changed shapes was awesome! I also checked out the link someone posted about one at night resembling it in Ecuador and too was interesting. Thanks for sharing this, this is one I have not see before.

S&F for you!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Balloons have very specific and recognizable flight characteristics. If you know what to look for, it's very easy to spot a balloon from a bird or a mechanical craft.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Its a balloon. case closed. How very interesting... I love this place, the people here are just so fascinating....

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am not saying I don’t believe in ufo’s, but some of these videos really need to be taken off ATS. Here we are yet again looking at something that could quite easily be a balloon. Really - until someone shoots a video that has good detail I just don’t see the point in videos like this. If you want to get people believing in ufo’s then I personally would'nt post things like this. It’s videos like this that make people interested in ufo’s look appear daft.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jackitin]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No, the balloon theory claims that this is a balloon, not that all things in the air in Brazil are balloons.

And you don't have to believe in what anyone says, in the same way I do not have to believe what other people say.

As I said, that happened more some years ago, from what I have read the laws now are different because of the danger those balloons represented, specially near large airports.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join