It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing octopus UFO filmed by child in Brazil, video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
Its a balloon. case closed. How very interesting... I love this place, the people here are just so fascinating....

Agreed.
Nothing to see here kids,move on,go home.
Case closed,i'm an expert.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
I dont think there will ever be a video that will convince you people...

You obviously will reject anything other then first hand experience.

So true

If you edit the video,the judges say it was manipulated.
If you try to keep it honest and do no edit at all,the thing is useless,wasted my time,blahblahblah...
People stop drinking tap water,it's not good to your health

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Hi !! You ask ""Where's the debunkers????? ""

I'm not here to debunk anything and I dont expect anyone will believe me either.

I have a Family member who worked at Area 51. He knows all about Aliens and UFO's.

I'm very concerned that many believe these aliens are good. From what I know, which isnt a lot is they are extremely bad.

None are good.

They also wont be seen unless they want to be seen. (The Flying Object) not the alien.

I dont claim to know it all but just thought I would give you a warning. This is not based on my personal opinion but that of an expert.

And no I havent been watching too much TV.

Thanks for the warning.
Wait!...................................
Why am i being warned?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think people who see this can really see if this a balloon or not, after all its has big clue something hanging from it. Now this woman can zoom in with the video cam so she can get some idea what is might be, of course she could be carried away by the kids excitment and did not do this, but on her own when the kids are not there, she could of rechecked.

It amazes me that people under estimate people's intelligence. I can clearly know when a ballon is in the sky, and so can this woman i bet and the kids too.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Mulberry]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Two things:

I wish people would do one thing before attemting to film airborne objects: switch auto focus OFF and set focus to infinity. Auto-freaking-focus is the single biggest problem with so many video clips of airborne phenomena. Camera shake comes second. At least if it is in focus, the image can be stabilised somewhat.

Secondly, "Bonez":

And I don't know where some of you get "morphing" from. Alien beings will not sit in a craft that is constantly morphing, spinning, rotating, doing flips, or any other actions that a balloon would. Think about it, how could you possibly go to a planet in a ship that is constantly morphing, spinning, rotating, flipping around in the air? How could you get any research done or look at anything on the ground when your ship is constantly in rotation or flipping or morphing?

You are anthropomorphising theoretical spaceships and/or aliens. Just what the aircraft is capable of may well be inexplicable to us, whilst is uses technology that subscribes to laws of physics. Imagine if newton saw a Harrier Jump Jet cutting laps around his house, then coming to a hover? It would be inexplicable to him, yet he had a pretty good understanding of physics.

The same goes for the "intelligence" that controls these hypothetical spaceships. Who knows if they are even physically IN the machines? Who knows if the machines themselves are intelligent?

You simply cannot apply your "logic" to try to make sense of technology that is perhaps millenia in front of us.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I enjoyed the video.

It looks like a space tick, spider or starfish. These people took the time to show the world what's flying in the skies above their country so at least give them a chance to explain.

Nice work.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Wonderworld - I have no direct experience with ET's - I am not sure they are even here visiting, but I have looked at a lot of evidence and pieced together a lot of stuff.

My instincts tell me they are here - and have been for some time (maybe thousands, maybe millions of years) - and I have to agree with you - everything I learned and believe tells me;

THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS

(I am actually concerned as to whether they are pan-dimensional as some have claimed - if they are we are in deep #, because we can't do anything, because all time and space are accessible to them - they may as well be gods)

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Yes they have been here for millenniums. They are not good. They do think they are Godlike in a paranormal way.

That's my opinion. On the other hand it could be Octo mom splitting with all her kids.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yhea,
I've seen this one before. Its definaltely not some type of "Inflatable" as someone called it. It's hovering in place. An inflatable would be blowing all over the place. Now, I've never seen a UFO myself but there are many very interesting video's on you tube and others that you can't explain away. If people can capture photo's of ghosts on" I'll say poloroid, no negative to be tampered with", and the Shroud of Jesus just may be the real thing, then why not alien life? Are UFO's just that? One thing I'm sure of, people all over the world are seeing things in the skies that defy explanation. Sometimes there all multiple witnesses, and I don't believe this mass hallucination crap!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Looks like a kite to me!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
That video is 100% undeniable proof of intelligent life!

Why?

Because they always show themselves to complete imbeciles with no idea how to use a camcorder.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This particular video has been discussed over and over on ATS for years.

From what I recall from old threads it was deemed a kite.

Just once, one time here on ATS I would love to see a real close up that the camera is on a tripod and we can actually make out every detail of the UFO.

Call me picky, but I am waiting on that day where someone posts a UFO video that proves all the skeptics wrong and it makes international news.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I dont think this is a hoax ... it must be a balloom ... the people just doesnt know what they are seeing ....

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

One reason why I think its as close to real as we have ever got is because unlike a cgi fake that last for 30 seconds this went on for over 6 mins. I believe this is something to really look into. Bravo

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This video is interesting. But... I believe it is shape shifting into a sun. The kids are screaming "estrella". because it is being filmed by a regular camcorder it is simply to bright for the corder to record.

Just grab a camcorder and point it at the sun. It is a bright object.

Cannot record therefore all it records is the light from the background that bounces back.. therefore causes the object to look dark but in reality it is a UFO shaped proabably as a bright star or implying our SUN. or LIFE

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
calling it an amazing octopus ufo,without doing some simple research first is just dumb,seems like posters are trying to take us for a ride,this is an old vid,debunked ages ago.its not cgi,but simply a balloon,ok, you may not have seen a spikey balloon before, so what,just google it,some people say it morphs,in reality, image is just out of focus.some say it disappears and reappears, simple,camera out of focus until she finds it again and zooms in.people these days would love it to be a ufo,but sorry its an ifo.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

This has already been posted on ATS and had a very, VERY, long discussion on the subject.

Brazil Spikey UFO

I believe the final conclusion was that it is indeed a balloon. I didn't believe it at first, but posters provided excellent research and links to pictures just like the object in question.

Check this site out: forgetomori.com... ans/

Some pics:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Very nice video.

Can't say it's alien though.

Can't say it's man made either.

All I can say is the video is most likely authentic.
Either it be misidentification or the real thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by upnorthtrip
Where's the debunkers?????
No sign of them.....................................................

[edit on 19-4-2009 by upnorthtrip]

man, really..it must be a baloon ... look at the examples posted in this threat ... we must assume this is a baloon .. if u have another type of evidence that can rule this out ... I would like to see

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

People get too impatient and jump to conclusions. Again, look at my post above, this is undoubtedly a balloon. I was very disappointed when I found out as well, but that doesn't mean I now don't believe UFOs or extraterrestrials exist, it just means this video is someone filming a balloon they think is a UFO.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join