It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWO!!! 2!!! Raptures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

If the rapture is such a secret and mysterious event, why is it announced with a trumpet blast? Why is an archangel shouting? Seems to me, all will see it happening with the commotion made up in heaven. Revelation may not mention the Church by name past the message of the 7 churches but symbolically the church is present. Chapter 12 talks about the woman (symbolic of a church) that gives birth to Christ and is then hidden in the wilderness to escape the beast. You're right that maybe we'll agree to disagree because like so many mainstream christians, you choose to blind yourself with man-made doctrine though you call your few vague verses proof of a rapture. If an event like the rapture takes place, it would be way better defined in the bible. At least the resurrections are defined and even fit with your rapture verses... and maybe that's because they are not rapture but resurrection verses.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

The whole rapture thing is overrated anyway, if people really knew just how few will be "ruptured", this debate would be over fast. It will be less than .001% of all the professed christian population in the world.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

All thats required to take part in the rapture is to beleive that Jesus is Lord and Saviour and in the resurrection. I'd like to hope that a great many people that call themselfs christians beleave in this.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If I didn't feel strongly that there were two of these events I would say scripture suggests post-tribulation. However once again:

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

Accounted worthy means to be accounted into the Church of Philadelphia. God's faithful who aren't luke-warm. Whosoever follows the truest doctrine of Christ shall be accounted worthy to escape the End of Days. Only these faithful. Then Anti-Christ comes down in a UFO and says that they were abducted by "another evil race" and all will marvel and follow him. What would be the ultimate way to bring about a global government than through a UFO landing? We'd have to unite as one in order to "be a part of the galactic community." It will be the fallen angels. The perfect Anti-Christ would be one from the stars (or so he will claim.) He will pose as the savior of every religion there is. He will say he has "many names" but will go by Maitreya. Maitreya is 666 in many Gematria systems. He will also have supernatural powers so that he may perform false miracles along with his false prophet.

Matthew 24:37 "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

That means fallen angels will arrive here again too. You have to remember why the Flood happened in the first place. To cleanse all of the impurity including the Nephilim (horrible hybrid offspring from Genesis from the fallen sons of God and human females." This is often mistranslated in other passages as "giants." Although it does say Raphaim and Annuk. All are fallen angels.

That is the first Rapture.

Next after the abomination of desolation and the Great Tribulation will be the Second Rapture/Resurrection. Those who are alive and remain will meet Jesus in the Clouds at his Second Coming. Those dead in Christ will be taken too. Those beheaded martyrs are included in this as well. THEN the Day of The Lord for anyone else and the kings of the earth. All eyes will see Him if it happens this way. Peter does say in which the heavens and earth will melt with fervent heat. He's referring to the final ELE (Extinction-Level-Event.) Eternity and the new heaven and Earth are not until the 1000 years are done on Earth. We will live in Paradise on Earth. Jesus is the Ancient of Days that they refer to in the Scriptures as coming at the end of time. He pre-existed with God before He ever came down the first time in Mary.

This is the only Church (in End Times) that has stayed true. He will save a remnant from others, but not many. They are luke-warm in their ways and are corrupt and will have to make dues through the End Times period. So there will be a pre-trib and then a post-trib for the majority of people. Not only believers but all who have accepted the Messiah at His coming.

Revelation 3:7 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things said he that is holy, he that is true, he that has the key of David, he that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens;"

Revelation 3:8 "I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name."

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also in the Prophecy of the Church of Philadelphia is this one.

Revelation 3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the Earth."

So this is referring to the First Rapture. Only the Church of Philadelphia (the faithful and not luke-warm) will be kept. The rest will be taken out in the post-tribulation doctrine. They have it right on, but they miss one. Paul also taught lies about the Rapture. Only now can we truly know that there are two raptures coming because we are living in that time.

Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, said God, I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."

Joel 2:28 "It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions.

Only now can we truly know.

Mark 4:22 "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad."

Luke 8:17 "For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Luke 12:2 "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."

EDIT: To clarify the Day of The Lord:

Joel 2:31 "The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood BEFORE the great and awesome day of the LORD comes."

Revelation 6

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The sixth seal and the Day of the Lord are synonymous.

Acts 2:19
"And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke."

Acts 2:20 "THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME."

Remember John is at the same time viewing the events in Heaven as they occur. So some prophecies will coincide or refer to the same event, while others still refer to separate events. All is in perfect timing though. I don't know all the details but it is clear there are two separate "catching aways."

[edit on 9-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

It's all been covered bro. Me and Loco covered every possible angle. I now walk away.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I'm a non denominational Christian. I don't follow what any pastor tells me. I simply follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Old Testament.

Scripture to me suggests two raptures. One small-scale disappearance, and then a massive taking away at the end. It will be a Resurrection and a catching away.

I'm not in the Church of Philadelphia, but rather trying to warn people of End Times events to come. That includes a UFO invasion I kid you not.

EDIT:

Behold MAITREYA the Beast. A shamefully simple website but him nonetheless. I don't know why people can't accept that a few average people know the Beast beforehand. I see that star on a morning basis and a nightly basis or not at all sometimes. It's a UFO not a real star. Its a false miracle. It's there my friends. He is waiting for the first rapture to declare himself openly. Which could either be this year in June/July after digital transition so all eyes will see him in the wrong way, or on or around 12-21-012. With the star already in the sky though I'd say this year.

www.share-international.org...

www.share-international.org...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'm a non denominational Christian. I don't follow what any pastor tells me.
Me too.

Scripture to me suggests two raptures. One small-scale disappearance, and then a massive taking away at the end.
Me to, first one is called the rapture, the 2nd one is called the 2nd coming. You didn't read the posts did you?

(1) At the Rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). At the Second Coming, believers return with the Lord to the earth (Revelation 19:14).

(2) The Second Coming occurs after the great and terrible Tribulation (Revelation chapters 6-19). The Rapture occurs before the Tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).

(3) The Rapture is the removal of believers from the earth as an act of deliverance (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; 5:9). The Second Coming includes the removal of unbelievers as an act of judgment (Matthew 24:40-41).

(4) The Rapture will be “secret” and instant (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). The Second Coming will be visible to all (Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:29-30).

(5) The Second Coming of Christ will not occur until after certain other end-times events take place (2 Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 24:15-30; Revelation chapters 6-18). The Rapture is imminent; it could take place at any moment (Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).

(1) If the Rapture and the Second Coming are the same event, believers will have to go through the Tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).

(2) If the Rapture and the Second Coming are the same event, the return of Christ is not imminent…there are many things which must occur before He can return (Matthew 24:4-30).

(3) In describing the Tribulation period, Revelation chapters 6-19 nowhere mentions the church. During the Tribulation—also called “the time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7)—God will again turn His primary attention to Israel (Romans 11:17-31).

See???

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

That includes a UFO invasion I kid you not.
I know many christians that think the same thing. Mind you they all admit its just guess work but heres what they think. They think the UFO's will cover up the rapture. That way no one thinks its the rapture everyone left in but a UFO attack. I dont know how much stock I'd put into this, and I'm not saying its true just sharing it with you since you brought it up.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Okay that makes it more clear. I did in fact read the posts. It was more defending your stance from Loco8 but I read them.

I'm not trying to stir up controversy or say I have all the answers.

The answer I do have is that Maitreya is the final Anti-Christ. Not from speculating but from calculating. His name is 666 and most titles he claims in different gematria systems. I want to spread the word so people of this age will not be deceived by his "wonders." People these days want a sign.

Matthew 12:39 "But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given it but the sign of Jonah the prophet."

The words of the Lord are without time, and thus still apply to today's "seeing is believing" generation. I don't think knowing beforehand and trying to warn people is bad thing. Though spiritual attacks are on the rise.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I dont know if he is or isn't. Seems like some nut job acult thing if you ask me. Nothing wrong with letting people know. Even if he isn't the anti christ he's clearly cucu for coco puffs!! Thanks for the link ima read some more about this nut job.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

He is a New Age savior. Many people have seen that star. I see it all the time. I was freaked out the first time. Sometimes its visible in the daytime. You have to wonder why NASA isn't saying something too. The site says he is already out there but not declared as Maitreya yet. So I wonder who he might be? I don't know if its Obama considering he campaigned before the star appeared.

EDIT: I forgot to put y in many lol.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did you watch any of the videos on that site? This is one of those new age space relegion sites. Crazy stuff man. Some friendly advice, stay away from goofy sites like that, they have a way of working into your brain. Read your bible and grow in spirit and wisdom. Then you can really help people. As a christian the anti-christ has no roll in our lives. If you support the rapture will begone before he shows up anyways. For those left here if they dont turn to Christ and many of them won't they will be fooled by the anti-christ either way. Bless you for your concern though.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

LOL did you see the pic of the hand print on the bathroom mirror as proof for these freaks? THen the other blured pic of a guy sitting at a table and the blur is proof. This is so fake my friend, I dont need to dig any further to know its all garbage.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The Holy Spirit points me to this man as the Beast. I feel so strongly about this its unbelievable. This man is indeed the Beast. If not then that's one heck of a coincidence that his name equals 666 in every language that uses the system.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ok ok if you think its so I'm not gonna say otherwise. Try making another post on this though so more people look at it. If you hide it in this post hardly anyone else will see it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I have a telescope though and that star looks just like in those pictures and it moves about and changes shape. I kid you not. It took that to make me sure of this. It might not be everywhere but soon people will realize.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I started a thread when I first started on ATS and it's all about the rapture hoax. Here, read and contribute. It needs new life. It has way more information than this thread because many of ATS's best christian posters contributed to it. God bless and visit the thread.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Locoman8

Thanks for the link heading there now!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I did say if there were not two raptures then I would have to say post tribulation doctrines are for the most part correct. However once again if the Anti-Christ cannot explain the Pre-Tribulation disappearance then he cannot reveal himself yet. Maitreya is the Beast. Ask the Holy Spirit for guidance. Its not something I'm proud of knowing that's for sure. I'm actually a little frightened at what I've seen. I know these times will be tough but we can pull through.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join