It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Additional humanoid shapes in the Mars "statue" photo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
OMG not this pic again. I just wasted 127MB of bandwidth and 10 minutes of my life on this jesus statue on mars that was originally posted back in 2006.

Thanks OP

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I noticed the light "pyramid" shape in the horizon and was wondering if it had been discussed? Imaging/processing error?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The "Lawyer dude" someone refered to on Coast2Coast was probably www.exopolitics.com friend of Alfred Webre, Andrew Basiago www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
The "Lawyer dude" someone refered to on Coast2Coast was probably www.exopolitics.com friend of Alfred Webre, Andrew Basiago www.scribd.com...

That would be Taymour, here at ATS
This Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Footprints would be a great way to show evidence of life on Mars if someone more skilled than I am could locate them definitively.Problems of matching live animal or person to prints could be tough. I saw one humanoid foot(barefoot) which was very narrow with a long big toe,near the Spirit rover.Most of you can't see the baby face by Spirit so you'd never see the foot,which was harder for me to find and re-find. I know the 300 rover leaves nice perfect tracks,but the Mars animals an people,probably sub-100 lbs Earth weight and 1/3 that Mars weight probably leave not very good tracks on Mars.That's my guess from what I've seen so far.You KNOW I would post them if I found them.So far not much luck in finding tracks,beside rover tracks. Just to be a little "I told you so" with reservations.If Spirit and Op got spiked wheels like I designed for Sojourner,then they would climb better and not get stuck.The down side would be any dead wheel would be TWICE as hard to drag behind,yet with better traction it would work out just fine and not lose 1 month's progress,as the fault of wheels.Computers are another matter entirely.I had almost zero input on the computers,other than the imaging.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjkI saw one humanoid foot(barefoot) which was very narrow with a long big toe,near the Spirit rover.Most of you can't see the baby face by Spirit so you'd never see the foot,which was harder for me to find and re-find.

Okay so you have a foot with a big toe and a babies face near the Rover..

Where is the BODY that goes with the foot and the face? Or is it your contention that Mars is populated by body parts of various sizes and races?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by vze2xjjkI saw one humanoid foot(barefoot) which was very narrow with a long big toe,near the Spirit rover.Most of you can't see the baby face by Spirit so you'd never see the foot,which was harder for me to find and re-find.

Okay so you have a foot with a big toe and a babies face near the Rover..

Where is the BODY that goes with the foot and the face? Or is it your contention that Mars is populated by body parts of various sizes and races?

It all depends on who many dots he can find to create the particular ,face ,animal or body part he is after!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjkI had almost zero input on the computers,...

Yes I don't doubt that

HEY I have one of those
Found it creeping about the desert last year...

Amazing the space debris you find out it the desert near Area 51

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris34
I see it on the far left about a quarter of the way up.
Looks a little bit like somebody sat on the edge of the rocks.
Very strange
here it is zoomed in
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9d3167525f7.jpg[/atsimg]
sorry I didnt see mrvertigos post

[edit on 18-4-2009 by chris34]

[edit on 18-4-2009 by chris34]

OMG!! I think It is a Statue carved into a rock.....

It's not living.....it's connected at the bottom and looks like a carving of a humanoid being of some sort.....

Nasa says it's just a rock because it is just a rock.......But it's carved piece of art...

They don't want you to know that.....

Kind of looks like ancient Greek statues

[edit on 30-6-2009 by LucidDreamer85]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
ok i am trying hard to see the one legged long toed head near the lander gizmo and ill be buggard if I can see it can some one put a ring around it if you see it please,
and as for the statue that moved sorry mate didnt happen just my opinion.
Interpretation can be a funny thing we all see different things ,
i was involved in a car crash and went to court and after we both interpreted the chain of events i wasnt sure if i was even involved in that one the other party was talking about ,yes indeed funny thing that interpretation

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

www.jpl.nasa.gov... there is an effort at least to draw armchair astronauts and Mars Spirit fans into the SANDBOX,a testing facility modelling Spirit trapped at "TROY" location. I have a model of Sojourner somewhere about 1/2 actual size that runs by battery and wire hand controler. I've been sending JPL suggestions recently and submitting the graphics to some threads here on ATS,and watched them get removed as irrelevant to the threads.That's 5 years of 2 rovers and 12 years of Sojourner (1997) that interested people speculated on with so many pics,yet the rescue attempt seems NOT worthwhile by some OP who is bleary eyed from so many Mars pics showing rocks. Sure I could go back and post and circle the pic of the elongated foot near the rover from the same "Statue" panorama.People still don't get it that Nasa blacked out the FACE,so how are they going to see a FOOT? Who is responsible enough to figure out that Spirit could have more years life left in her if freed,and so much more science to do so I can show more Mars faces?
I can understand if your eyes are too weak,but not if your head is too thick to receive new info about Free-ing the rover that brought you ...
just a few short weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Look closely for the faces near the POLE(antenna). If you can't see a face,you have little hope of seeing a foot,no matter how well I present it.This collapse (radical shrinkage) of a large image yields compression remnants that are fairly random and unpredictable in what they will show.If the FACE looks directly at the camera/rover...it's alive. www.disclose.tv... here's a discussion of Mars Heiroglyphs,and Dr Levin supposes why Nasa won't admit there's life on Mars.Is it the Brookings report?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Btw armap is the man i might add,he may be from portugal but he knows his stuff..i've read a good 30+ threads with him and internos on the ball and he is for lack of a better word an image genious..i'd trust anything he says any day of the week whether or not that means im gullible i dont care,the man knows his stuff and certainly doesn't need such remarks aimed at him from rather dubious new members.

WTF??? What do you have against Portugal may i ask? you think we are a bunch of primitives or what?

btw that "statue" is old news. pareidolia. people see what they want to see. i dont see a statue but a bigfoot instead now what? rocks are just well... rocks

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
btw that "statue" is old news. pareidolia. people see what they want to see. i dont see a statue but a bigfoot instead now what? rocks are just well... rocks

Perhaps you may have Prosopagnosia
Wonderful thing about the world... things work both ways

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well my best guess about the foot is best solved by a pic set I posted last year called "Bill Nye" which has the distinction of One man from Earth,Bill Nye the Science guy,who put a small addition to the rovers which made more sense than I could have imagined. It roughly looks like a TOY or a giant cheass pawn sticking on the tail end of Spirit and Op rovers. So the Bill Nye character has contributed to the rovers on Mars,beyond his wildest dreams,since a Mars man who actually resembles him more than coincidentally is caught by Spirit cam staring inquisitively at the sundial trying to figure it out with his head at roughly eye level with the sundial,so he could be in an outstretched seated position with his bare foot sticking out from the right side of the rover near the ground.Bill Nye's best buddy on Mars is the first recorded communication between an Earth and Mars man that I am currently aware of. Sure it's a silent sundial,no words spoken,but non-verbal communication,because the Mars man is reacting to it.His focus of attention for that moment is entirely on the sundial,sent by Bill Nye,thanks to the wisdom of JPL for allowing it onboard. It attracts all kinds of attention from humanoids and animals on Mars,a smashing success.The first foot I saw was from Bill Nye's best buddy/biggest fan on Mars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join